Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Decontamination scan (PC F)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17
@Inskora,
Ah that's really awesome! Doesn't match her character in the slightest, but I'm so tempted. How long are you going to run this for? I've only got 7k on me rn (I'm so wealth) and finals are coming up quick smart so I probably won't have much time for money making. D:
@Inskora,
Ah that's really awesome! Doesn't match her character in the slightest, but I'm so tempted. How long are you going to run this for? I've only got 7k on me rn (I'm so wealth) and finals are coming up quick smart so I probably won't have much time for money making. D:
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
@reliquiaen I'm going to run it for as long as demand lasts. I'd like to collect payment by about a month after the accent is printed, but I'm okay to wait or take payment plans if you wanted to reserve a slot. Or if you prefer not to reserve one you could just wait and see if there are any spares left.
@reliquiaen I'm going to run it for as long as demand lasts. I'd like to collect payment by about a month after the accent is printed, but I'm okay to wait or take payment plans if you wanted to reserve a slot. Or if you prefer not to reserve one you could just wait and see if there are any spares left.
Please ping me as Inskora, not Inksora.
@Inskora

slot for me pls
@Inskora

slot for me pls
tumblr_ns95r4gyIn1u5zwh0o1_500.png
@Inskora I'd love a copy, omg.
@Inskora I'd love a copy, omg.
You're addressing Captain mintSMASH, the Airbright Explorer, The Green Typhoon of the Swooping Swarm and Charter of Far Currents!
@Inskora

I'd love a slot please. Let me know when you need payment and I can send asasp
@Inskora

I'd love a slot please. Let me know when you need payment and I can send asasp
32337de6eece5443e4f3eb7f39c17298.jpg
@Gematria Payment won't be needed until I actually have the accents in hand. I don't know when that will be, but hopefully it will be soon. I'm waiting to receive some gems from one of the admins, because I hecked up and submitted as a skin and not an accent, so once I get those gems back I can submit runs 4 and 5 for printing.
@Gematria Payment won't be needed until I actually have the accents in hand. I don't know when that will be, but hopefully it will be soon. I'm waiting to receive some gems from one of the admins, because I hecked up and submitted as a skin and not an accent, so once I get those gems back I can submit runs 4 and 5 for printing.
@Inskora,
Drop me down for a slot, please? It's only 210k (gems I can't do, so bad at gem). My exams finish on November 11th but I'm sure I can have that much money before then. c:
@Inskora,
Drop me down for a slot, please? It's only 210k (gems I can't do, so bad at gem). My exams finish on November 11th but I'm sure I can have that much money before then. c:
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
@Inskora put me down for a slot please :3
@Inskora put me down for a slot please :3
G5TXkiW.png
@Starly You got it! Just letting you know your slot is in Run 1, in case you were looking at the bottom of the lists and wondering if I'd missed you out.
@Starly You got it! Just letting you know your slot is in Run 1, in case you were looking at the bottom of the lists and wondering if I'd missed you out.
@Inskora I'd like a slot!
@Inskora I'd like a slot!
kY5nwhE.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17