Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Decontamination scan (PC F)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17
@Inskora yay! I'll send you the payment. Please let me know if you end up having a spare :)
(I have a friend who I think would love a copy so I would like to make her a gift of it)
@Inskora yay! I'll send you the payment. Please let me know if you end up having a spare :)
(I have a friend who I think would love a copy so I would like to make her a gift of it)
@Inskora Thank you so much, I'll send payment over!
@Inskora Thank you so much, I'll send payment over!
XZljjSy.gif
@inskora Yes! I still want my slot please! thank you very much! I'll send the gems when the print comes through then? :)
@inskora Yes! I still want my slot please! thank you very much! I'll send the gems when the print comes through then? :)
@Inskora
I'd like a slot, please!
@Inskora
I'd like a slot, please!
fr-lucanim-ak.png
@Inskora
id love a slot!
do i pay now?
@Inskora
id love a slot!
do i pay now?
jfLmvwf.jpg
@Ethulai @Brightwinged Payment received, thanks! Let me know if you need to cancel your order and I'll refund you.

@Kizmetto Yes, that's fine. (:

@Smoothy Please don't send payment just yet - I don't really want to accept payments until I've actually sent this run off for printing. You don't need to pay until I actually have the accents in hand.
@Ethulai @Brightwinged Payment received, thanks! Let me know if you need to cancel your order and I'll refund you.

@Kizmetto Yes, that's fine. (:

@Smoothy Please don't send payment just yet - I don't really want to accept payments until I've actually sent this run off for printing. You don't need to pay until I actually have the accents in hand.
Please ping me as Inskora, not Inksora.
[center][font=sylfaen]@Inskora, Any chance I could get a preview on this girl? [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=29&wing=30&style=4&gender=1&ages=1&prig=1&secg=1&tert=12&elem=2&tertgene=0&spec=prev.png[/img]
@Inskora,
Any chance I could get a preview on this girl?

dragonpic2.php?body=29&wing=30&style=4&gender=1&ages=1&prig=1&secg=1&tert=12&elem=2&tertgene=0&spec=prev.png
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
@Inskora I'd like a slot for the accent! Any plans to make similar ones for other breeds?
@Inskora I'd like a slot for the accent! Any plans to make similar ones for other breeds?
hPGHvDe.pngjPfUJ3r.png
[LF] Aqua Bellies | [LF]Nature-y Dragons | [ Fandragon Hub ]
CPx59tb.png
@Inskora Go on then, put me down for one ^.^
@Inskora Go on then, put me down for one ^.^
@reliquiaen Here's your preview! [img]http://i.imgur.com/trcOtnR.png[/img] @rooty You've got a slot! I haven't any plans to make this for other breeds, but I won't rule it out.
@reliquiaen Here's your preview!
trcOtnR.png

@rooty You've got a slot! I haven't any plans to make this for other breeds, but I won't rule it out.
Please ping me as Inskora, not Inksora.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17