Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Decontamination scan (PC F)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@Inskora
could i get a slot?
@Inskora
could i get a slot?
@Inskora
I...am definitely keeping my slot! I didn't get a ping from this thread; did you ping the people who had requested pings from you before? You probably should before just putting everyone down for slots XD
@Inskora
I...am definitely keeping my slot! I didn't get a ping from this thread; did you ping the people who had requested pings from you before? You probably should before just putting everyone down for slots XD
b50x50still.gif
@Inskora I'll take a slot, please!
@Inskora I'll take a slot, please!
tumblr_nn8chjW6E41uq2caco1_250.gif
@Inskora please put me down for a copy of Decontamination Scan~
@Inskora please put me down for a copy of Decontamination Scan~
@Inskora I would like a slot, please!
@Inskora I would like a slot, please!
rl2X9jH.png
@Tiarana That's a good point, actually! I just assumed everyone who requested pings when the accent was available would want a slot, but I'd better check.

@Cynderbark @Brightwinged @Kizmetto @Foxhound @Ethulai @Starly
I'm pinging you because you previously expressed interest in this accent. It's been sent for printing and I'm going to hold a copy for each of you if you still want it. This is not an obligation to buy it, and if you don't want your slot any more that's fine.

@dggeoff Yes, you've got a slot! (:
@Tiarana That's a good point, actually! I just assumed everyone who requested pings when the accent was available would want a slot, but I'd better check.

@Cynderbark @Brightwinged @Kizmetto @Foxhound @Ethulai @Starly
I'm pinging you because you previously expressed interest in this accent. It's been sent for printing and I'm going to hold a copy for each of you if you still want it. This is not an obligation to buy it, and if you don't want your slot any more that's fine.

@dggeoff Yes, you've got a slot! (:
Please ping me as Inskora, not Inksora.
@Inskora
oh my gosh i'm so sorry /n\ i literally ran out of gems because i completely forgot about this, would you consider holding a copy for me for a while?? ;w;
@Inskora
oh my gosh i'm so sorry /n\ i literally ran out of gems because i completely forgot about this, would you consider holding a copy for me for a while?? ;w;
light nests for rent
my username is NACL, not naci !! like the sodium chloride we all love !!!
@Inskora

ping me when the prints come through, i will send money then c:
@Inskora

ping me when the prints come through, i will send money then c:
@Foxhound Sure! I was planning to set the payment deadline for October 31st but if you need an extension that's fine. I'll add it to the list so I don't forget.
@Foxhound Sure! I was planning to set the payment deadline for October 31st but if you need an extension that's fine. I'll add it to the list so I don't forget.
Please ping me as Inskora, not Inksora.
@Inskora
that would be amazing!! thank you so much <3 <3 hopefully i'll make it before then ;w;
@Inskora
that would be amazing!! thank you so much <3 <3 hopefully i'll make it before then ;w;
light nests for rent
my username is NACL, not naci !! like the sodium chloride we all love !!!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17