Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | T's
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 475 476
@Candace That's exactly what I'm looking for! Thank you so much ^^
And I agree about the silver. I already upped the shininess a little but I shall up it more. *nodnod* Thank you! *hug*
@Candace That's exactly what I'm looking for! Thank you so much ^^
And I agree about the silver. I already upped the shininess a little but I shall up it more. *nodnod* Thank you! *hug*
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Kintsy It's weird because the copper has the exact same contrast as the gold and the silver even higher, but I do agree.... Thank you so much for your help! ^__^ *HUUG*
@Kintsy It's weird because the copper has the exact same contrast as the gold and the silver even higher, but I do agree.... Thank you so much for your help! ^__^ *HUUG*
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Tiriea Very cool!

Definitely markings.
The gold is a little brassy on my screen, but not much.
And the neck-feathers not being tipped bothers me, but I'm not sure why when the same thing on the tail-wings doesn't... 's probably just me.
@Tiriea Very cool!

Definitely markings.
The gold is a little brassy on my screen, but not much.
And the neck-feathers not being tipped bothers me, but I'm not sure why when the same thing on the tail-wings doesn't... 's probably just me.
S1Fc8p8.png
@Annqueru Not being tipped.... OH! That one line... okay I think I understand.
HMMMmmmmmmm It's something to consider.... Not sure though, I'm afraid it might get too busy... Maybe the circle just needs to be slightly bigger? If I may ask, does it bother you on the copper as much as the other two? (It might have to do with the highlight being too flat; which is maybe why it is different for the butt-feathers.)

The gold is always pulled straight from the FR gold tail bangles; so while I may add another highlight it's unlikely that I'll change the actual hue.

That being said; Thank you so much for your help!! *HUG*
@Annqueru Not being tipped.... OH! That one line... okay I think I understand.
HMMMmmmmmmm It's something to consider.... Not sure though, I'm afraid it might get too busy... Maybe the circle just needs to be slightly bigger? If I may ask, does it bother you on the copper as much as the other two? (It might have to do with the highlight being too flat; which is maybe why it is different for the butt-feathers.)

The gold is always pulled straight from the FR gold tail bangles; so while I may add another highlight it's unlikely that I'll change the actual hue.

That being said; Thank you so much for your help!! *HUG*
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Tiriea Yeah, the extra line that isn't there :D I mean I'm not sure why it keeps drawing my eye so I certainly don't think you should be changing it when I can't give a good reason. These are stunning pieces just the way they are :) And it's very good to know you pull the colour from other items, it's always awesome when an outfit can be matched with other things <3
@Tiriea Yeah, the extra line that isn't there :D I mean I'm not sure why it keeps drawing my eye so I certainly don't think you should be changing it when I can't give a good reason. These are stunning pieces just the way they are :) And it's very good to know you pull the colour from other items, it's always awesome when an outfit can be matched with other things <3
S1Fc8p8.png
@Annqueru I'll see what looks better line-wise ^^ Thank you very much! :D

Yeah, I think so.... That was the big thing everyone was complaining about with the new Baldwin apparel, right? That the colours (especially the gold) were all over the place compared to their usual... I don't pull the silver though. (That's just grey-scale...) But I could check my copper, come to think of it <.<

Thank you so much for all your help!
@Annqueru I'll see what looks better line-wise ^^ Thank you very much! :D

Yeah, I think so.... That was the big thing everyone was complaining about with the new Baldwin apparel, right? That the colours (especially the gold) were all over the place compared to their usual... I don't pull the silver though. (That's just grey-scale...) But I could check my copper, come to think of it <.<

Thank you so much for all your help!
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Niharike @butcherbaby @steamworkBlue @Fenix First, an enormous thank you to @Candace @Kintsy @Sydkiaray @Astropteryx and @Annqueru for your awesome help :D New Accent! [i]Gold, Silver and Copper Inlay - Ripples[/i] for Female coatls! Price between 450 and 500 Gems, depending on the numeber of pre-orders. Experiment: One treasure slot available for each color @ 350k, with a second unlocked at 5 orders. [b]PREVIEWER HERE: http://tiriea-rising.tumblr.com/previewer[/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/UMOG718.png[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/kOY6fgG.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/pdlKUfE.png[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/HAXt7tr.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/ZyU6zD8.png[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/j1hlZgw.png[/img] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=skin&id=1366167][img]http://i.imgur.com/ZdkXYy5.png[/img][/url] [size=1]@abril @AmmieKatt @Amphiptere @Azremiel @Batcatization @beckswithspecks @Bluedragon @Candor @CitrusHeart @Clifftop @cliones @Delight @Eme @anhbon921 @bit @FlareSolaire @Galeia @GlitchedGhost @greywell @JD1620 @Krin @3DMG @Kuroida @Kyrrah @Malis @maybels @Glitz @Plume @Rehnen @Nymphalidae @Paddington @passingavery @Mookzilla @ranyani @refrayn @rocketgirl2 @rooty * @rosedragoness @Safirien @metallokinetic @lez @Niharike @Trachynhawb @triska @Fenix @RationalParanoia @Bhelryss @koobi @Stasha @pjoenix @Cyrya @Steel @tangaroa @Tiriea @ArtsyChap @bluesparrow46 @Dragonlaird @Finne @IndigoPi @Interlinea @January @mangusto @NoAkei @Pikapoochi @Quinn/No interest checks! @Bluetadamore @Prey @snowy @Zaefyra @tyrianTyranny @TheCunningCorvid @MusicalMaladies @Bakrua @Uitwaaien @Ashtastic @SweetEkk0 @Achi @snowpea @hyperioncorp @serpentofmoe @Britty @Pecha @Emberwolf @Tunesmith @velvetpaws @Pangur @xMoonDragonx @radpunkster @Evarinya @Cattestrophic @meo @Kaitii @kurtcobain @Shaniae @dragonfire27 @Lunila @squidragon (no gore please) @LittleFirefly @shamwow @gnoixaim @Oriel @sunshinecitadel @Toothiana @Astraya @Heathers @cloverly @Bretwalda @slowbronite @Stephy @masculinetoast @izuna @Cedric @Mariazny @hayum plz) @Acidfox @Addmon @Aeonox @Akihiko @Amarina @annadandelion @Apotheocrisy @Aralas @Argonaut @Arma @Asmea @asterope @atrolock @azrielen @Capriquarius @captaincaiti @Cassichu @cervas @Chemistry festival entries @ChristianCutie @Clocks @crystaldragon @crystallofolia @CyberInfection @dagmaar @damiens @Danizaurs @Darkersolstice @Darlnim @delightfuliza @Delillah @Diva @Dragondrop @durandal @Ecsentret @EifiCopper @epitizer @EssyDante @Fairie @Kalahira @kidotsubomi @KittyAoba (No gore, @Kanitai @KuraikoDesu @lankochan @Larkayne @Leora @lightly @Loulybob @Malatise @Marshell @marymouse @Masumi @Maye @Micheru @milkcocoa @Morphini @Murasaki @nameddame @Namor @NivMizzet @Noivurn @Okapi @Omakelady @Orenildur @OverlordFreya @Parad0xxy @Peisinoe @Perahn @Phoenixfyre @polarstern @pooses @Pseudoscience @Purrlpink @Quenya @PASIV @RainbowWolfy @reitgerte @Riko @Roselia @Rosenades @Sais @Impception @Saru @Siaur @SilverGears @Silviya @SirLeafheart @Soupy @stags @Stenvela @tackysnaps @thesecontexts @TheSunTheGodsSaw @traidy @vampy @Veevi @vulstal @Winterdream @wolyang @World @xazz @yin @ysunkoiw @Zelai @Zilleniose @kaaoqi @spiderling @Prabha @Lucatri @SamSkelsey @Veracity @YukiBear @Seolyn @Rosarya @Ririterasu @SydKiaray @abacusa @xenogenesis @drnyarlathotep @Horticulture @Jaye @Kaesa @karazi @muxh @rethi @Setah @skyarising @Takora @Myrkskog @xarazura @March @Egg @Mariette @Juushika @copiousPeplom @destinyswindow @LiveSky @Mary
@Niharike
@butcherbaby
@steamworkBlue
@Fenix

First, an enormous thank you to @Candace @Kintsy @Sydkiaray @Astropteryx and @Annqueru for your awesome help :D

New Accent! Gold, Silver and Copper Inlay - Ripples for Female coatls!
Price between 450 and 500 Gems, depending on the numeber of pre-orders. Experiment: One treasure slot available for each color @ 350k, with a second unlocked at 5 orders.

PREVIEWER HERE: http://tiriea-rising.tumblr.com/previewer

UMOG718.pngkOY6fgG.png
pdlKUfE.pngHAXt7tr.png
ZyU6zD8.pngj1hlZgw.png

ZdkXYy5.png

@abril @AmmieKatt @Amphiptere @Azremiel @Batcatization @beckswithspecks @Bluedragon @Candor @CitrusHeart @Clifftop @cliones @Delight @Eme @anhbon921 @bit @FlareSolaire @Galeia @GlitchedGhost @greywell @JD1620 @Krin @3DMG @Kuroida @Kyrrah @Malis @maybels @Glitz @Plume @Rehnen @Nymphalidae @Paddington @passingavery @Mookzilla @ranyani @refrayn @rocketgirl2 @rooty * @rosedragoness @Safirien @metallokinetic @lez @Niharike @Trachynhawb @triska @Fenix @RationalParanoia @Bhelryss @koobi @Stasha @pjoenix @Cyrya @Steel @tangaroa @Tiriea @ArtsyChap @bluesparrow46 @Dragonlaird @Finne @IndigoPi @Interlinea @January @mangusto @NoAkei @Pikapoochi @Quinn/No interest checks! @Bluetadamore @Prey @snowy @Zaefyra @tyrianTyranny @TheCunningCorvid @MusicalMaladies @Bakrua @Uitwaaien @Ashtastic @SweetEkk0 @Achi @snowpea @hyperioncorp @serpentofmoe @Britty @Pecha @Emberwolf @Tunesmith @velvetpaws @Pangur @xMoonDragonx @radpunkster @Evarinya @Cattestrophic @meo @Kaitii @kurtcobain @Shaniae @dragonfire27 @Lunila @squidragon (no gore please) @LittleFirefly @shamwow @gnoixaim @Oriel @sunshinecitadel @Toothiana @Astraya @Heathers @cloverly @Bretwalda @slowbronite @Stephy @masculinetoast @izuna @Cedric @Mariazny @hayum plz) @Acidfox @Addmon @Aeonox @Akihiko @Amarina @annadandelion @Apotheocrisy @Aralas @Argonaut @Arma @Asmea @asterope @atrolock @azrielen @Capriquarius @captaincaiti @Cassichu @cervas @Chemistry festival entries @ChristianCutie @Clocks @crystaldragon @crystallofolia @CyberInfection @dagmaar @damiens @Danizaurs @Darkersolstice @Darlnim @delightfuliza @Delillah @Diva @Dragondrop @durandal @Ecsentret @EifiCopper @epitizer @EssyDante @Fairie @Kalahira @kidotsubomi @KittyAoba (No gore, @Kanitai @KuraikoDesu @lankochan @Larkayne @Leora @lightly @Loulybob @Malatise @Marshell @marymouse @Masumi @Maye @Micheru @milkcocoa @Morphini @Murasaki @nameddame @Namor @NivMizzet @Noivurn @Okapi @Omakelady @Orenildur @OverlordFreya @Parad0xxy @Peisinoe @Perahn @Phoenixfyre @polarstern @pooses @Pseudoscience @Purrlpink @Quenya @PASIV @RainbowWolfy @reitgerte @Riko @Roselia @Rosenades @Sais @Impception @Saru @Siaur @SilverGears @Silviya @SirLeafheart @Soupy @stags @Stenvela @tackysnaps @thesecontexts @TheSunTheGodsSaw @traidy @vampy @Veevi @vulstal @Winterdream @wolyang @World @xazz @yin @ysunkoiw @Zelai @Zilleniose @kaaoqi @spiderling @Prabha @Lucatri @SamSkelsey @Veracity @YukiBear @Seolyn @Rosarya @Ririterasu @SydKiaray @abacusa @xenogenesis @drnyarlathotep @Horticulture @Jaye @Kaesa @karazi @muxh @rethi @Setah @skyarising @Takora @Myrkskog @xarazura @March @Egg @Mariette @Juushika @copiousPeplom @destinyswindow @LiveSky @Mary
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Tiriea

Treasure slot for the gold please!
@Tiriea

Treasure slot for the gold please!
yCgiLLG.pngripIhjd.png
@SydKiaray Added ^^
@SydKiaray Added ^^
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 475 476