Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | *~The Sweet Shop~*
1 2 3 4 5
@Akirokai oh no ive found the perfect shop just as i run out of gems D: i don't have the gems for all the accents I want to buy from you, so could I get ping whenever you do reprints/new accents for pearlcatchers/snappers??
@Akirokai oh no ive found the perfect shop just as i run out of gems D: i don't have the gems for all the accents I want to buy from you, so could I get ping whenever you do reprints/new accents for pearlcatchers/snappers??
42YNakz.png
@radputin

Of course! c:
@radputin

Of course! c:
signature-small.png
Free bump!
Free bump!
DD2iqkM.png
@Akirokai Could I be added to the general PL please :3
@Akirokai Could I be added to the general PL please :3
FAA7LEH.pngLRdLP2V.pngrI18gRz.png5BsilZ9.pngTlmcw5e.png
@Anthrax

Done! c:
@Anthrax

Done! c:
signature-small.png
Friendly bump! :D
Friendly bump! :D
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
@donuts
@ChristianCutie
@ChocolateChip

I still don't have five pre-orders for Cookie Dough. However, since I managed to save a decent amount of gems I could print it if the three of you are still interested!
@donuts
@ChristianCutie
@ChocolateChip

I still don't have five pre-orders for Cookie Dough. However, since I managed to save a decent amount of gems I could print it if the three of you are still interested!
signature-small.png
@Akirokai

I have enough to pay! ^^
@Akirokai

I have enough to pay! ^^
DD2iqkM.png
@Akirokai I have enough as well, I would love to go ahead and preorder it! :D
@Akirokai I have enough as well, I would love to go ahead and preorder it! :D
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
@ChristianCutie Payment received!

@ChocolateChip Great! If you could send the gems over, that would be much appreciated! c:

@ChristianCutie Payment received!

@ChocolateChip Great! If you could send the gems over, that would be much appreciated! c:

signature-small.png
1 2 3 4 5