Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [retired everything, still some stock]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 128 129
@lizzi
Love it!!! Want a slot please!
@lizzi
Love it!!! Want a slot please!
lightfull.png
@lizzi Can you put me down for a slot?
@lizzi Can you put me down for a slot?
__________PDduh6K.png

_— hatchery
__— wishlist
____— tumblr
__V6RpU3i.png
@Lizzi
WHEEZES can I have a slot on that accent please it's exactly what I need for one of my dragons
I've been looking for a halo accent for m coatls for forever
@Lizzi
WHEEZES can I have a slot on that accent please it's exactly what I need for one of my dragons
I've been looking for a halo accent for m coatls for forever
9sPoCQG.png
@Lizzi put me down for the coatl m accent please ^_^
@Lizzi put me down for the coatl m accent please ^_^
xlD1FHM.gif[/img]
@Lizzi

Well shoot, this is absolutely perfect. Can I grab a slot (I guess in run 3)? Let me know when you want the gems for it :3
@Lizzi

Well shoot, this is absolutely perfect. Can I grab a slot (I guess in run 3)? Let me know when you want the gems for it :3
bouncey_pixel_lair_by_314pyper-d92dgwe.gif
@Lizzi

I'd like a slot.
@Lizzi

I'd like a slot.
PEyOcAR.png
@Candace @snowpea @Stenvela @Aralas @Finne @copiousPeplom @Amaterasu @Heathers @Kyrrah

Whoo, second run was a success as well! Please send me 350 gems when you can and I'll submit the second run after the first one's approved. For Amaterasu specifically, I can hold your accent for a week after the second run's approved if you need more time to get gems.
@Candace @snowpea @Stenvela @Aralas @Finne @copiousPeplom @Amaterasu @Heathers @Kyrrah

Whoo, second run was a success as well! Please send me 350 gems when you can and I'll submit the second run after the first one's approved. For Amaterasu specifically, I can hold your accent for a week after the second run's approved if you need more time to get gems.
banner_by_friedsnipe-dcglsuc.png
@Lizzi

I would like a ping if ever you do the colors i listed yes please.
@Lizzi

I would like a ping if ever you do the colors i listed yes please.
uKsPcMF.giftumblr_inline_n6kdupObsO1qlye38.gif
@Lizzi
id love a slot for the new coatl accent please!
@Lizzi
id love a slot for the new coatl accent please!
B0H4r7x.png
[ english/french | 22 | montreal | no waifu no laifu ]
@Fairyneko Currently working on a silver recolor that's slightly tinted blue (might fall under ice blue idk?). Still finalizing some changes to it but would this interest you? [img]http://orig11.deviantart.net/cf74/f/2015/175/8/6/battle_valk_silver_model350_by_friedsnipe-d8ykqav.png[/img]
@Fairyneko
Currently working on a silver recolor that's slightly tinted blue (might fall under ice blue idk?). Still finalizing some changes to it but would this interest you?

battle_valk_silver_model350_by_friedsnipe-d8ykqav.png
banner_by_friedsnipe-dcglsuc.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 128 129