Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [retired everything, still some stock]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 128 129
@Lizzi
I'd like a slot please :)
@Lizzi
I'd like a slot please :)
fbwG7W5.pngimperious%20signature_zpsd6edxgpm.png
@Lizzi

I'd be very interested if a crimson red,ice blue/sky blue or rose pink version were done..but....could you maybe double check your lists from now on? you're pinging some people twice. XD
@Lizzi

I'd be very interested if a crimson red,ice blue/sky blue or rose pink version were done..but....could you maybe double check your lists from now on? you're pinging some people twice. XD
uKsPcMF.giftumblr_inline_n6kdupObsO1qlye38.gif
@Lizzi

Oh its very pretty. Put me down for a slot!
@Lizzi

Oh its very pretty. Put me down for a slot!
They/Them
UZVB5ax.png
@Lizzi I do like it... hmm. Are you going to a second run later? I probably won't be able to afford it this run around.
@Lizzi I do like it... hmm. Are you going to a second run later? I probably won't be able to afford it this run around.
itUKoww.pngFyaVcOZ.pngpP2K51Q.pngpkt5tJ1.png3taVtCs.png3fSUhqQ.png
@Fairyneko
My bad, sorry, I just noticed that some of the people in the first list were pinged twice. I'll check my lists more carefully from now on. @-@ Would you liked to be notified if I do run different color variations that you listed?

@Amaterasu
Yes, the second run is currently filling at the moment for 350 gems. It's filling fast, however, and the third run onwards will have the price raised to 400 gems.
@Fairyneko
My bad, sorry, I just noticed that some of the people in the first list were pinged twice. I'll check my lists more carefully from now on. @-@ Would you liked to be notified if I do run different color variations that you listed?

@Amaterasu
Yes, the second run is currently filling at the moment for 350 gems. It's filling fast, however, and the third run onwards will have the price raised to 400 gems.
banner_by_friedsnipe-dcglsuc.png
@Lizzi I'll take a slot in the second run, ping me when it's about time to start rounding up payments and I'll concede my slot if I can't fill in!
@Lizzi I'll take a slot in the second run, ping me when it's about time to start rounding up payments and I'll concede my slot if I can't fill in!
itUKoww.pngFyaVcOZ.pngpP2K51Q.pngpkt5tJ1.png3taVtCs.png3fSUhqQ.png
@Lizzi slot please? thanks!
@Lizzi slot please? thanks!
1ffgBbR.png
@Lizzi Please put me down for Battle Valkyrie! :D
@Lizzi Please put me down for Battle Valkyrie! :D
@Lizzi
Could I get put on a ping for a re-release since all the slots filled? Thank you!
@Lizzi
Could I get put on a ping for a re-release since all the slots filled? Thank you!
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
dd9d37c13149d4412f933c2662309cbb42245e81.png
@Lizzi Wow! Could I get a one slot? It's really great!!!
@Lizzi Wow! Could I get a one slot? It's really great!!!
tumblr_nqxzvuB83i1sjobs8o1_400.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 128 129