Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Eek's Accents - HeraldOfThe[x] Aether M
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 94 95
@LucidDreams
Thank you so much! I'm so glad you like them. ^^

No worries at all! I don't mind double pings; I often forget, too.
@LucidDreams
Thank you so much! I'm so glad you like them. ^^

No worries at all! I don't mind double pings; I often forget, too.

Eek's Accents
@Ikelu Hello! Wanted to inquire if you happen to have a spare copy of ? (If not that's ok too, and thanks in advance for the response ^^ )
@Ikelu Hello! Wanted to inquire if you happen to have a spare copy of ? (If not that's ok too, and thanks in advance for the response ^^ )
79026279_w2VMGEmYzwnnL1n.png
@TheUltimateOwl
I do! I have a few copies from the final batch. Would you like me to set up a PA for you?
@TheUltimateOwl
I do! I have a few copies from the final batch. Would you like me to set up a PA for you?

Eek's Accents
@Ikelu Oh that would be lovely, thank you! I just got one of my girls complete and it'd be perfect for her c:
@Ikelu Oh that would be lovely, thank you! I just got one of my girls complete and it'd be perfect for her c:
79026279_w2VMGEmYzwnnL1n.png
Do you still have any leftover copies of ? If so, I'd like to buy a copy please!
Do you still have any leftover copies of ? If so, I'd like to buy a copy please!
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
@myriadofstars
Somehow I managed to fail to reply to this! Yes, I do still have copies. I'll set up a PA promptly, and I apologize for the delay!
@myriadofstars
Somehow I managed to fail to reply to this! Yes, I do still have copies. I'll set up a PA promptly, and I apologize for the delay!

Eek's Accents
It’s no problem at all, and thank you so much!
It’s no problem at all, and thank you so much!
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
Hello, I saw one of your skins on the AH and knew I had to get one for myself-- they are absolutely stunning!

Unfortunately, I only have treasure to spend at the moment! Is there any way I could buy a copy of either eek-fae or eek-fae-hades? (I would take the f versions, too, if those were available)
Hello, I saw one of your skins on the AH and knew I had to get one for myself-- they are absolutely stunning!

Unfortunately, I only have treasure to spend at the moment! Is there any way I could buy a copy of either eek-fae or eek-fae-hades? (I would take the f versions, too, if those were available)
uCEnQTB.gif
Citrusly » She/Her » Avatar Dragon
@Ikelu
Hello! I was wondering if you had any copies of eek-tranquil-dawn left? I'm curious about tranquil and tranquil-dusk as well, but I might only be able to afford one xD
@Ikelu
Hello! I was wondering if you had any copies of eek-tranquil-dawn left? I'm curious about tranquil and tranquil-dusk as well, but I might only be able to afford one xD
@lemonjuiice
I'll happily take treasure! Please let me know which specific version(s) you would like, once you make a decision, and I'll set up a PA! I have copies available for both of those versions as well as their female counterparts.

@ezelia
I do have copies of Eek-Tranquil-Dusk and Eek-Tranquil-Dawn left. If you would like both, there's no rush on payment for the second of the two! I'll set up a PA for Dawn and will set up the PA for Dusk if you'd like, as well.

Thank you both so much for your interest!
@lemonjuiice
I'll happily take treasure! Please let me know which specific version(s) you would like, once you make a decision, and I'll set up a PA! I have copies available for both of those versions as well as their female counterparts.

@ezelia
I do have copies of Eek-Tranquil-Dusk and Eek-Tranquil-Dawn left. If you would like both, there's no rush on payment for the second of the two! I'll set up a PA for Dawn and will set up the PA for Dusk if you'd like, as well.

Thank you both so much for your interest!

Eek's Accents
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 94 95