Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Fade to Black] Special Reprint
1 2 ... 121 122 123 124 125 ... 133 134
Managed to acquire a copy of Hierophant of Liars, which is probably my fave accent among all those I've encountered so far. What a gorgeous piece of art! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71872553][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/718726/71872553_350.png[/img][/url]
Managed to acquire a copy of Hierophant of Liars, which is probably my fave accent among all those I've encountered so far. What a gorgeous piece of art!

71872553_350.png
iSeAVDm.gif6mlt6oK.pngSNH9aOp.gif

B9L.pnglvf-7.pnglvf-9.pnglvf-1.pnglvf-6.pnglvf-5.pnglvf-3.pnglvf-2.pnglvf-4.pnglvf-10.pnglvf-8.pngB10R.png
fOHFzrA.png
@ZeroAerie

May I have a slot for Cold Wraith, please? :)
@ZeroAerie

May I have a slot for Cold Wraith, please? :)
7d96ebw.gif
Slot for Cold Wraith please!
Slot for Cold Wraith please!
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
@ZeroAerie

Just peeking in to find out the status of Cold Wraith?
@ZeroAerie

Just peeking in to find out the status of Cold Wraith?
7d96ebw.gif
@FireflyRhapsody
@Arborpunk
@butcherbaby
@Shian
@Arianethel
@SarcasticHawke

Sorry for the long delay, a lot of things came up at work and I became incredibly busy. Yes, I can make a run of Cold Wraith as long as I can get all six payments.
@FireflyRhapsody
@Arborpunk
@butcherbaby
@Shian
@Arianethel
@SarcasticHawke

Sorry for the long delay, a lot of things came up at work and I became incredibly busy. Yes, I can make a run of Cold Wraith as long as I can get all six payments.
tumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco1_100.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco2_250.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco3_250.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco4_250.png
@ZeroAerie

No apology necessary, RL can be brutal. I'll send the payment in a CR, so if you don't get the other payments, you can just cancel it :) I'm going to assume you're still offering the Halloween discount, but if not, let me know and I'll send the rest :)
@ZeroAerie

No apology necessary, RL can be brutal. I'll send the payment in a CR, so if you don't get the other payments, you can just cancel it :) I'm going to assume you're still offering the Halloween discount, but if not, let me know and I'll send the rest :)
7d96ebw.gif
Halloween discount still in effect so no need to change the price :)
Halloween discount still in effect so no need to change the price :)
tumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco1_100.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco2_250.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco3_250.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco4_250.png
@ZeroAerie
Hello!
Sorry to bother but is it too late to ask for one more slot for Cold Wraith?
@ZeroAerie
Hello!
Sorry to bother but is it too late to ask for one more slot for Cold Wraith?
qpAyEQv.png
@Worgen

Go ahead and send payment when ready!

@Arianethel

I'm accepting trades now since we filled, it looks like you're short now?
@Worgen

Go ahead and send payment when ready!

@Arianethel

I'm accepting trades now since we filled, it looks like you're short now?
@ZeroAerie

I don't understand what you mean? I sent the payment with the Halloween discount, but I don't mind sending the rest if that's not still in effect.

Edit: Oh gosh, I swear I thought I sent the CR, but it looks like I didn't. I'll send it right now, so sorry! :(
@ZeroAerie

I don't understand what you mean? I sent the payment with the Halloween discount, but I don't mind sending the rest if that's not still in effect.

Edit: Oh gosh, I swear I thought I sent the CR, but it looks like I didn't. I'll send it right now, so sorry! :(
7d96ebw.gif
1 2 ... 121 122 123 124 125 ... 133 134