Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | - Aki Accents! -
1 2 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131
@BlueAlphyn885

Pinging myself so that I can come back here when I'm not broke ;w;
@BlueAlphyn885

Pinging myself so that I can come back here when I'm not broke ;w;
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
@Akihiko Wow, I have been saving up gems, and I guess I know what for. Do you have any Solstice in stock? I would laid down 600g in a HEARTBEAT for that. I have this lady: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8594406] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/85945/8594406_350.png[/img] [/url] It would look STUNNING on.
@Akihiko Wow, I have been saving up gems, and I guess I know what for.

Do you have any Solstice in stock? I would laid down 600g in a HEARTBEAT for that. I have this lady:

8594406_350.png

It would look STUNNING on.
tumblr_o91sbhrJ591u5w39do2_500.png[/url]
@Akihiko

Heya, just double checking to see if you got my previous ping?
@Akihiko

Heya, just double checking to see if you got my previous ping?
@JuniperSky Wow I never saw that post, sorry about that! ;o;

I don't have any Solstice copies left but I can add you to the reprint list if you'd like c:
@JuniperSky Wow I never saw that post, sorry about that! ;o;

I don't have any Solstice copies left but I can add you to the reprint list if you'd like c:
djwsSDd.png
@Akihiko

Alas! Yes, please, I'd love to be added to the reprint list.
@Akihiko

Alas! Yes, please, I'd love to be added to the reprint list.
@Akihiko Do you have any more copies of Tropicana? If so I'd love to buy one! ^^
@Akihiko Do you have any more copies of Tropicana? If so I'd love to buy one! ^^
npc_pearl_by_dogi_crimson-dagobl4.gif hatchery_button_v2_by_amaranthine_immortal-d9qm22x.pngcomshep_by_edelity-db0z4ky.pngfc_magical_shard_by_dogi_crimson-daflo9u.gifnTbrA.gif aK5NZ.gif eqwXO.gifdeity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gif
@CommanderShepard Unfortunately not, sorry ^^
You can always check the pre-order tab of my spreadsheet for stock numbers!
@CommanderShepard Unfortunately not, sorry ^^
You can always check the pre-order tab of my spreadsheet for stock numbers!
djwsSDd.png
bookmarking this because i love these!!!!
bookmarking this because i love these!!!!
divider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.pngdivider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.png
@Akihiko

You make such lovely accents <3 I would love to get/preorder a copy of Solstice. I wasn't sure about the spreadsheet - should I be signing up on first run? Or start a second run?
@Akihiko

You make such lovely accents <3 I would love to get/preorder a copy of Solstice. I wasn't sure about the spreadsheet - should I be signing up on first run? Or start a second run?
ltJ5mcI.pnghH3TYEB.png2WQJzK9.pngHI158KK.png
@Akihiko

I sent you a CR for the portable pond ^w^

Edit: I canceled the Cr for now. It looed like you are inactive and I needed the gems for something else. When you get back, please ping me and I will send over a CR for Portable Pond.
@Akihiko

I sent you a CR for the portable pond ^w^

Edit: I canceled the Cr for now. It looed like you are inactive and I needed the gems for something else. When you get back, please ping me and I will send over a CR for Portable Pond.
zG8flQj.gif
1 2 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131