Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Kettlehead Accents
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 79 80
@Kettlehead Ah. Looks like I missed it. Could I get a ping if you do any more reprints of Quillskin?
@Kettlehead Ah. Looks like I missed it. Could I get a ping if you do any more reprints of Quillskin?
64514_s.gif
@Founder Of course!
@Founder Of course!
@Kettlehead Could I also get a ping if you print Quillskin again?
@Kettlehead Could I also get a ping if you print Quillskin again?
@Jazz Sure thing! If there's enough interest, there might be a third run, and I'll ping you if that's the case.
@Jazz Sure thing! If there's enough interest, there might be a third run, and I'll ping you if that's the case.
@kettlehead I almost have the gems for the quillskin, so if you make another batch, I'd love to preorder one!
@kettlehead I almost have the gems for the quillskin, so if you make another batch, I'd love to preorder one!
@Firion Alright! There might be enough interest for a third run, so I'll put you down on the interest list for that, shall I? You'll be pinged about developments.
@Firion Alright! There might be enough interest for a third run, so I'll put you down on the interest list for that, shall I? You'll be pinged about developments.
@kettlehead Yes please :)
@kettlehead Yes please :)
@kettlehead So, I have the 500 gems now, so I'll definitely take a Quillskin if you make another batch of them.
@kettlehead So, I have the 500 gems now, so I'll definitely take a Quillskin if you make another batch of them.
@Kettlehead
I am interested in your Quillskin accent. Would you be able to let me know if you do another round please?
@Kettlehead
I am interested in your Quillskin accent. Would you be able to let me know if you do another round please?
Beep Boop
@Kettlehead - May I get a slot for quilskin :)
@Kettlehead - May I get a slot for quilskin :)
Accent Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 79 80