Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 155 156
@Dragonlaird
Sure thing 'v' It's yours.

@Sadey
Unfortunately it was claimed right above you ;o; But the intention is to run the bone armors at least one more time. Sorry about that '^'
@Dragonlaird
Sure thing 'v' It's yours.

@Sadey
Unfortunately it was claimed right above you ;o; But the intention is to run the bone armors at least one more time. Sorry about that '^'
33fdrb8.jpgmh52l0.jpg
2cf5awh.jpg34j5agn.jpg2lie81u.jpg
[center]@Yin Sure thing, put you down! :'D @Grinder Here you go! [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/9d18784d764388ce1142638fcd34a93f/tumblr_nmvklyi40D1qgi3jio1_400.png[/img]
@Yin Sure thing, put you down! :'D

@Grinder Here you go!
tumblr_nmvklyi40D1qgi3jio1_400.png
art_shop_sig_by_clouded_3d-d90cg3f.png
@Clouded

Dang, he really looks like a cloudy sky with it, put me on the list please!
@Clouded

Dang, he really looks like a cloudy sky with it, put me on the list please!
u0SDCGn.png
(UTC +10) - (FR Tumblr) - (Earth)
@Clouded
Ooo I hope I'm not too late ; u; Please add me for a copy of Mountain Mover!
@Clouded
Ooo I hope I'm not too late ; u; Please add me for a copy of Mountain Mover!
9b0PCpf.png
Re: Mountain Mover slots; I think Clouded is planning on ordering 10 of them and 5 was simply the minimum assurances of interest before submission.
But I could be wrong.
Clouded never tells me the important things in our relationship :'|
Re: Mountain Mover slots; I think Clouded is planning on ordering 10 of them and 5 was simply the minimum assurances of interest before submission.
But I could be wrong.
Clouded never tells me the important things in our relationship :'|
33fdrb8.jpgmh52l0.jpg
@Toothiana will you do a second run for the Noc bony armor? i would love a slot for one of each : 'D
@Toothiana will you do a second run for the Noc bony armor? i would love a slot for one of each : 'D
@Grinder Awesome, put you down! :'D

@Macabre Not too late, I'm going up to 10 slots! ;v; Thanks so much, I put you down!

AAAaND there is the min requirement for slots! I'll be submitting for them shortly.

also @ toothiana wow way to broadcast our marital issues
@Grinder Awesome, put you down! :'D

@Macabre Not too late, I'm going up to 10 slots! ;v; Thanks so much, I put you down!

AAAaND there is the min requirement for slots! I'll be submitting for them shortly.

also @ toothiana wow way to broadcast our marital issues
art_shop_sig_by_clouded_3d-d90cg3f.png
[center][font=snazzeh][s]@ Clouded it's part of the cycle.[/s] @Anon, @Niharike, @Macabre, @Plulaloop, @Artemystica, @Smoothy, @Snowpea, @Frogspawned, @Pesticide, @Dragonlaird Male Bone Armor approved \(*V*\) For comparison purposes, #1 was the original that you've all seen, #2 is what has been approved. If you've paid and do not like the changes, please feel free to contact me for a refund '3' I will be sending them out in the meantime however! [quote][img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/4a27679582fc906af7d3f065704898b4/tumblr_nlgdapXJKE1te6zx6o1_400.png[/img][img]http://oi57.tinypic.com/2dilxua.jpg[/img][/quote] [font=snazzeh]If you have claimed a preorder slot and have not paid yet, you have until the 19th! Lastly, Snowpea! You have one more day to pay for the Female Bone Armor accent before it's put into the auction house \(@.@\)
@ Clouded it's part of the cycle.

@Anon, @Niharike, @Macabre, @Plulaloop, @Artemystica, @Smoothy, @Snowpea, @Frogspawned, @Pesticide, @Dragonlaird

Male Bone Armor approved \(*V*\)
For comparison purposes, #1 was the original that you've all seen, #2 is what has been approved. If you've paid and do not like the changes, please feel free to contact me for a refund '3' I will be sending them out in the meantime however!

Quote:
tumblr_nlgdapXJKE1te6zx6o1_400.png2dilxua.jpg

If you have claimed a preorder slot and have not paid yet, you have until the 19th!

Lastly, Snowpea! You have one more day to pay for the Female Bone Armor accent before it's put into the auction house \(@.@\)
33fdrb8.jpgmh52l0.jpg
@Toothiana could you put me on your ping list, and also for mountain mover? Thank you!
@Toothiana could you put me on your ping list, and also for mountain mover? Thank you!
@Clouded

Will you be doing a second run of Mountain Mover? I'd really love to purchase a copy, but don't think I can get the funds in time for this run.
@Clouded

Will you be doing a second run of Mountain Mover? I'd really love to purchase a copy, but don't think I can get the funds in time for this run.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 155 156