Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | A Lil' Shop - Love & Loss 4 (Aber F)
1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 ... 115 116
@CanisAlbus

Sure thing!
@CanisAlbus

Sure thing!
KUs4mKR.png yaSdaPU.pngNJq1GMz.png
Feel free to call me Lil and please ping me if you need to get my attention.
Hello, can I be switched from the melancholy construct pinglist to the enigmatic construct? Also, what is the approximate time reprints would come? That would help. Ty~
Hello, can I be switched from the melancholy construct pinglist to the enigmatic construct? Also, what is the approximate time reprints would come? That would help. Ty~
add me on arknights
@Dabeluga

Sure thing, but unfortunately I don't have any timeframe on when they're going to be reprinted.

Last time I tried, I didn't have anyone sign up for any of reorder ones except Candid, and I'm still trying to sell off some of the back stock from then of the other colors. Plus, I don't have enough in the bank to help fund a reorder if I can't manage to get 5 people on the reorder list. It's just not doable right now tbh, and I can't offer a reasonable estimate on when it might be possible.
@Dabeluga

Sure thing, but unfortunately I don't have any timeframe on when they're going to be reprinted.

Last time I tried, I didn't have anyone sign up for any of reorder ones except Candid, and I'm still trying to sell off some of the back stock from then of the other colors. Plus, I don't have enough in the bank to help fund a reorder if I can't manage to get 5 people on the reorder list. It's just not doable right now tbh, and I can't offer a reasonable estimate on when it might be possible.
Alright, thanks!
Alright, thanks!
add me on arknights
@Lililira
Are you planning on reprinting ‘Serene Construct‘ in future? If so can you please ping me? I’d love to buy one since I now have the perfect guardian girl that I think would fit it !

Not Found

@Lililira
Are you planning on reprinting ‘Serene Construct‘ in future? If so can you please ping me? I’d love to buy one since I now have the perfect guardian girl that I think would fit it !

Not Found

xN6nsb3.png
” we all have one foot in a fairytale
and the other in the abyss “

@Luciferr

Sure hting, I'll put you on the pinglist for it! I don't have a solid timeframe for when it might get reprinted though.
@Luciferr

Sure hting, I'll put you on the pinglist for it! I don't have a solid timeframe for when it might get reprinted though.
@Lililira
That’s perfectly okay! I can wait, Thank you!
@Lililira
That’s perfectly okay! I can wait, Thank you!
xN6nsb3.png
” we all have one foot in a fairytale
and the other in the abyss “

@Lililira Hi! Sorry to bother you, but I'm a bit confused by which accents are available for reprint. Crystalline Shadow is listed as limited - does that mean the same thing as retired? Or will there still be a future reprint but with limited copies?? [center][item=accent: crystalline shadow] [/center]
@Lililira Hi! Sorry to bother you, but I'm a bit confused by which accents are available for reprint. Crystalline Shadow is listed as limited - does that mean the same thing as retired? Or will there still be a future reprint but with limited copies??
Accent: Crystalline Shadow
@CursedFairy

It means retired, it was a limited run accent for Rockbreakers 2014.
@CursedFairy

It means retired, it was a limited run accent for Rockbreakers 2014.
@Lililira Ah, unfortunate. Well it's very pretty <3
@Lililira Ah, unfortunate. Well it's very pretty <3
1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 ... 115 116