Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Poison Accents- Reprinting in progress
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 149 150
@Masumi Awesome, thank you! I'll reserve a copy for you :)

@Masumi Awesome, thank you! I'll reserve a copy for you :)

Mz9FfKs.png
@somnomania @azrielen @Masumi @burningdarkfire

I already received the accent order! If you send me payment I'll send you the accent right away :) Thanks for the interest!
@somnomania @azrielen @Masumi @burningdarkfire

I already received the accent order! If you send me payment I'll send you the accent right away :) Thanks for the interest!
Mz9FfKs.png
@Poisonedpaper

Ahhh, KLIMT! One of my favorite artists!! I can't resist this one, even if I'm low on funds and don't even have a dragon to put it on >W< I'd love one, please! Do I send you the 500gems now, then? :3

Also, that model is FLAWLESS. I hardcore need to match this accent to those filigree and golden silk items, perfect pairing!

edit;
do I get a discount for being a fellow acolight? teehee j/k <3
@Poisonedpaper

Ahhh, KLIMT! One of my favorite artists!! I can't resist this one, even if I'm low on funds and don't even have a dragon to put it on >W< I'd love one, please! Do I send you the 500gems now, then? :3

Also, that model is FLAWLESS. I hardcore need to match this accent to those filigree and golden silk items, perfect pairing!

edit;
do I get a discount for being a fellow acolight? teehee j/k <3
Gx0BRyp.gifeJFFsAB.gifO6Ucbqk.gifIDZwpQR.gif
@OverlordFreya Glad you like it, and glad other people like Klimt's art as much as I do! If you send me 500 gems I'll send you the accent right away ^^ And yeah, I love the way it looks on Auctor's Skydancer! This is the lady I currently have it on: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7869800] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/78699/7869800_350.png[/img] [/url]
@OverlordFreya Glad you like it, and glad other people like Klimt's art as much as I do! If you send me 500 gems I'll send you the accent right away ^^

And yeah, I love the way it looks on Auctor's Skydancer! This is the lady I currently have it on:

7869800_350.png

Mz9FfKs.png
@Poisonedpaper

Ohh, she's so pretty with it!
Sent the payment :D

Also, do you plan on making a companion for male skydancers? That'd be super rad if you did :D
@Poisonedpaper

Ohh, she's so pretty with it!
Sent the payment :D

Also, do you plan on making a companion for male skydancers? That'd be super rad if you did :D
@Poisonedpaper Tada! I'm so happy, it really is perfect on her, thank you so much. :D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2454704] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/24548/2454704_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Poisonedpaper Tada! I'm so happy, it really is perfect on her, thank you so much. :D

2454704_350.png
n9LAXHI.png
swN0YRQ.png
LvvTlaP.png
foF7QGb.png
mAlnTLL.png
DAuLoYm.png
5VuuwLe.png
@Poisonedpaper

Oh, I forgot to mention this, I'd love to be put on a pinglist for your future accents please :D
@Poisonedpaper

Oh, I forgot to mention this, I'd love to be put on a pinglist for your future accents please :D
@OverlordFreya To be honest I hadn't even considered making a male version yet! I'm not sure if it will work equally well; there's a lot less wing. But I'll keep it in mind :) Also put you on the ggeneral ping list!

@somnomania She looks great! Lovely bio, too!
@OverlordFreya To be honest I hadn't even considered making a male version yet! I'm not sure if it will work equally well; there's a lot less wing. But I'll keep it in mind :) Also put you on the ggeneral ping list!

@somnomania She looks great! Lovely bio, too!
Mz9FfKs.png
The world needs more snapper accents! I kind of accidentally ended up designing this one for a friend and want to know if others are interested in a copy, too. I will buy copies of this within a couple of days, so you know you won't have to wait for weeks to get your copy. This is just to decide whether I order 5 or 10 :) > 500 gems > Works with all genes (though it covers up Underbelly) [center] [img]http://i.imgur.com/cyqo3dZ.jpg[/img] [url=http://imgur.com/a/WF3N0][b]Preview album[/url] I will be happy to make a preview on your dragon, just ask! List: TikindiDragon Confectionary ----------------------- Other accents: [center][columns][skin=9356] [center]500 gems Published Pre-order [/center][nextcol] [skin=9405] [center]500 gems Published Pre-order [/center][nextcol] [img]http://i.imgur.com/zjmnHFu.png[/img] [center]500 gems Unpublished Pre-order [/center][nextcol][/columns][/center] I take suggestions and am also happy to make one-of-a-kind custom accents! ----------------- G.A.S.P. I hope I pinged all the right people! Please tell me if I did something wrong. [size=1] Snapper M @Abderus @snowpea @Interlinea @TikindiDragon @Amphiptere @Hiddenmica @Fujoshi @Founder @SirLeafheart @Argonaut @Maye @KiyoMichan @Oszs @meretrixprocax @Troubletail @Nymphalidae @World @Rucks @tackysnaps @Safirien @marymouse @Calavera @Synchros @Ickyrus @crystaldragon @OverlordFreya @Ogma @irishmarmalade @micahjaguar @Blutopod All breeds @Niharike @maybels @Eme @Ember @Trachynhawb @Evarinya @ranyani @skorupi @refrayn @JD1620 @Nymphalidae @KuraikoDesu @Amphiptere @Malis @cliones @rosedragoness @abril @Paddington @Azremiel @Krin @Kyrrah @CyberInfection @tacroy @Kuroida @AmmieKatt @narciso @rooty * @passingavery Fire @Dask @Confectionary Look! General ping: @passingavery @20pi @OverlordFreya [/size]
The world needs more snapper accents! I kind of accidentally ended up designing this one for a friend and want to know if others are interested in a copy, too. I will buy copies of this within a couple of days, so you know you won't have to wait for weeks to get your copy. This is just to decide whether I order 5 or 10 :)

> 500 gems
> Works with all genes (though it covers up Underbelly)

cyqo3dZ.jpg

Preview album
I will be happy to make a preview on your dragon, just ask!

List: TikindiDragon Confectionary

Other accents:
500 gems
Published
Pre-order
500 gems
Published
Pre-order
zjmnHFu.png
500 gems
Unpublished
Pre-order

I take suggestions and am also happy to make one-of-a-kind custom accents!

G.A.S.P.
I hope I pinged all the right people! Please tell me if I did something wrong.

Snapper M

@Abderus
@snowpea
@Interlinea
@TikindiDragon
@Amphiptere
@Hiddenmica
@Fujoshi
@Founder
@SirLeafheart
@Argonaut
@Maye
@KiyoMichan
@Oszs
@meretrixprocax
@Troubletail
@Nymphalidae
@World
@Rucks
@tackysnaps
@Safirien
@marymouse
@Calavera
@Synchros
@Ickyrus
@crystaldragon
@OverlordFreya
@Ogma
@irishmarmalade
@micahjaguar
@Blutopod

All breeds
@Niharike
@maybels
@Eme
@Ember
@Trachynhawb
@Evarinya
@ranyani
@skorupi
@refrayn
@JD1620
@Nymphalidae
@KuraikoDesu
@Amphiptere
@Malis
@cliones
@rosedragoness
@abril
@Paddington
@Azremiel
@Krin
@Kyrrah
@CyberInfection
@tacroy
@Kuroida
@AmmieKatt
@narciso
@rooty *
@passingavery

Fire
@Dask

@Confectionary Look!

General ping:

@passingavery @20pi @OverlordFreya
Mz9FfKs.png
*Stamps around like a Snapper in excitement*
*Stamps around like a Snapper in excitement*
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 149 150