Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Poison Accents- Reprinting in progress
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 149 150
@passingavery Hi! Unfortunately I just sold my last copy of Bornella through the AH. Shall I let you know when I have more?

edit: Oh, and I'll put you on a general ping list! Thank you for the interest!
@passingavery Hi! Unfortunately I just sold my last copy of Bornella through the AH. Shall I let you know when I have more?

edit: Oh, and I'll put you on a general ping list! Thank you for the interest!
Mz9FfKs.png
@Poisonedpaper Yes, please! Do reserve a slot for me whenever you reprint!
@Poisonedpaper Yes, please! Do reserve a slot for me whenever you reprint!
[b]Edit: I received my order of 10 copies! Pick one up on the AH for 550 gems or poke me here and get one for 500 :). 5/10 currently sold. [/b] Hi! I just ordered another 10 copies of my Klimt accent and figured I'd give the GASP ping list a try. The more quickly I sell these the more quickly I can release more accents! > 500 gems > Gembond friendly > Colours match well with golden filigree set, golden silks and daisy apparel, I really love Klimt's art and I figured his style would translate well into an accent. This accent is heavily based on [url=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/84/Gustav_Klimt_046.jpg/640px-Gustav_Klimt_046.jpg]this wonderful work[/url], though not a direct overlay. Of course everything needed a golden touch - it's Klimt! [center] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/81608/8160732_350.png[/img] Modelled by Auctor's Skydancer [url=http://imgur.com/a/KwO1D][b]Preview album[/url] You can preview it on your own dragon by clicking below: [skin=9356] [url=http://items.kanojo.de/?item=9356]Preview on a dragon that isn't in your lair[/url] [/center] ----------------------- Not related to the ping, but just in case anyone's interested: Other accent to be re-published: [skin=9405] Other accents to be published: A fire-themed snapper M , a amethyst/gem themed Coatl F ----------------- G.A.S.P. I hope I pinged all the right people! Please tell me if I did something wrong. Skydancer F @Murasaki @fatherpunk @snowpea @Interlinea @Separatist @Monarque @Amphiptere @theplastics @yin @Masumi @Hiddenmica @Jesteroo @Sheta @FraidyCat @gootarts @reitgerte @Hailey @Nabesima @haikwoshevo @Founder @hopelesswillwin @SirLeafheart @spilledink @Argonaut @Cerelin @Maye @Decay @Naakhum @noakei @Ashallysa @walrider @Ikunoche @nika @marymouse @Godspeed @Kaesa @Nymphalidae @Silviya @World @Kaitii @Leora @Leonaa @Kalideoscope @tackysnaps @Artemis @cniht @Dragondrop @Riko @Safirien @Koneko @Sheba @vespertines @Synchros @Kukso @flamingcakes @Angii @Oszs @crystaldragon @azrielen @gilan @Soupy @SilverGears @OverlordFreya @burningdarkfire @Acidfox @xazz @carrott @HinodeTsurugi @Malatise @Ogma @Veracity @20pi @Eme @smoothy @Micheru @Okapi @Roselia @Diva @Aeonox @DaFryingPan @Lowkey @Helena @Rubisco @irony @nibelibre Gold/gilded: @Addmon @Takora @theplastics @walrider @Riko @Leora @Kaesa @Horticulture @drnyarlathotep @Eme @Sheba@azrielen
Edit: I received my order of 10 copies! Pick one up on the AH for 550 gems or poke me here and get one for 500 :). 5/10 currently sold.

Hi! I just ordered another 10 copies of my Klimt accent and figured I'd give the GASP ping list a try. The more quickly I sell these the more quickly I can release more accents!

> 500 gems
> Gembond friendly
> Colours match well with golden filigree set, golden silks and daisy apparel,

I really love Klimt's art and I figured his style would translate well into an accent. This accent is heavily based on this wonderful work, though not a direct overlay. Of course everything needed a golden touch - it's Klimt!

8160732_350.png
Modelled by Auctor's Skydancer

Preview album
You can preview it on your own dragon by clicking below:

Preview on a dragon that isn't in your lair

Not related to the ping, but just in case anyone's interested:
Other accent to be re-published:
Other accents to be published: A fire-themed snapper M , a amethyst/gem themed Coatl F

G.A.S.P.
I hope I pinged all the right people! Please tell me if I did something wrong.

Skydancer F

@Murasaki
@fatherpunk
@snowpea
@Interlinea
@Separatist
@Monarque
@Amphiptere
@theplastics
@yin
@Masumi
@Hiddenmica
@Jesteroo
@Sheta
@FraidyCat
@gootarts
@reitgerte
@Hailey
@Nabesima
@haikwoshevo
@Founder
@hopelesswillwin
@SirLeafheart
@spilledink
@Argonaut
@Cerelin
@Maye
@Decay
@Naakhum
@noakei
@Ashallysa
@walrider
@Ikunoche
@nika
@marymouse
@Godspeed
@Kaesa
@Nymphalidae
@Silviya
@World
@Kaitii
@Leora
@Leonaa
@Kalideoscope
@tackysnaps
@Artemis
@cniht
@Dragondrop
@Riko
@Safirien
@Koneko
@Sheba
@vespertines
@Synchros
@Kukso
@flamingcakes
@Angii
@Oszs
@crystaldragon
@azrielen
@gilan
@Soupy
@SilverGears
@OverlordFreya
@burningdarkfire
@Acidfox
@xazz
@carrott
@HinodeTsurugi
@Malatise
@Ogma
@Veracity
@20pi
@Eme
@smoothy
@Micheru
@Okapi
@Roselia
@Diva
@Aeonox
@DaFryingPan
@Lowkey
@Helena
@Rubisco
@irony
@nibelibre

Gold/gilded:
@Addmon @Takora @theplastics @walrider @Riko @Leora @Kaesa @Horticulture @drnyarlathotep @Eme @Sheba@azrielen
Mz9FfKs.png
@poisonedpaper
ohgod that's beautiful. I don't have any SDs that would work with this, but free bump!! (..could you put me on your general pinglist jsdlfkjkl)
@poisonedpaper
ohgod that's beautiful. I don't have any SDs that would work with this, but free bump!! (..could you put me on your general pinglist jsdlfkjkl)
@Poisonedpaper Put me down for one Klimt accent. Treasure if that's an option, it's OK if it's not.
@Poisonedpaper Put me down for one Klimt accent. Treasure if that's an option, it's OK if it's not.
HEPmLsK.png
@20pi Thank you so much! I put you on the general ping list. BTW you could always buy a Skydancer just to wear my accent ;)

@azrielen Alright, I'll reserve a copy for you, thank you! I vastly prefer gems at the moment because I want to publish more accents, so I'd rather not take treasure.

@20pi Thank you so much! I put you on the general ping list. BTW you could always buy a Skydancer just to wear my accent ;)

@azrielen Alright, I'll reserve a copy for you, thank you! I vastly prefer gems at the moment because I want to publish more accents, so I'd rather not take treasure.

Mz9FfKs.png
@Poisonedpaper

I love the Klimt accent and it's totally perfect for one of my girls that I've been struggling to find an accent for for so long! Unfortunately I'm currently low on funds and time - would you be able to hold for one or two weeks? If not, do you think you'll be reprinting the accent, and could I be added to the pinglist for reprints?
@Poisonedpaper

I love the Klimt accent and it's totally perfect for one of my girls that I've been struggling to find an accent for for so long! Unfortunately I'm currently low on funds and time - would you be able to hold for one or two weeks? If not, do you think you'll be reprinting the accent, and could I be added to the pinglist for reprints?
@burningdarkfire Sure, I can hold one for you! No problem ^^
@burningdarkfire Sure, I can hold one for you! No problem ^^
Mz9FfKs.png
@Poisonedpaper

Thanks so much! I'll hopefully get the payment to you soon ^^
@Poisonedpaper

Thanks so much! I'll hopefully get the payment to you soon ^^
@Poisonedpaper
I'd love a copy of Klimt!
@Poisonedpaper
I'd love a copy of Klimt!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 149 150