Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Drytil's S/A- New: Regal/Marble Carving
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 408 409
@Drytil Hi! I dunno if your accent shop is still open,but if so,mind adding me to your ping list? Thanks!
@Drytil Hi! I dunno if your accent shop is still open,but if so,mind adding me to your ping list? Thanks!
x4VFpHN.png
@Riko
It is always open. (: Will do!
@Riko
It is always open. (: Will do!
JNfvHTf.png FAqTCzx.png NvI7dqY.png
q3ANGnc.png
@Drytil Can you put me down for Navigator's compass-do you need funds now or when you are ready to submit?
@Drytil Can you put me down for Navigator's compass-do you need funds now or when you are ready to submit?
Multigaze and Permababy collector.
Browse the lair and let me know what you think.
@Koneko
Will do!
As for now I don't have the funds to reprint it. But I'm working on it! I like to make SURE I have copies ready for you to get when you guys are ready to buy it. Just to make sure nothing fishy comes in the way during the re-printing process.
@Koneko
Will do!
As for now I don't have the funds to reprint it. But I'm working on it! I like to make SURE I have copies ready for you to get when you guys are ready to buy it. Just to make sure nothing fishy comes in the way during the re-printing process.
q3ANGnc.png
@Drytil aah add me to the last run of Navigator's Compass?
@Drytil aah add me to the last run of Navigator's Compass?
1ffgBbR.png
@theplastics
Sure thing!
@theplastics
Sure thing!
q3ANGnc.png
@Drytil - Can I be added to your pinglist please? I'd be especially interested in anything you make for male imps ^-^ Thanks!
@Drytil - Can I be added to your pinglist please? I'd be especially interested in anything you make for male imps ^-^ Thanks!
rqoyImq.gif

Note: I often mis-type words with similar sounds (ex: Handful and Handle) or words that start the same (away and aware). I also leave out words like 'then,' 'with,' 'that,' a lot. I proofread carefully but my brain usually skips over these mistakes. My apologies if I posted jibberish on your thread! Feel free to ask for clarification! I swear I make sense. For the most part. ;D
@Abderus
Added! :D
@Abderus
Added! :D
q3ANGnc.png
@Lucatri @Handsome @herongale @Confectionary @Riko @20pi
New Lightstrap Armor accent for female Skydancers available!
May come in other colours on a later date~
@Lucatri @Handsome @herongale @Confectionary @Riko @20pi
New Lightstrap Armor accent for female Skydancers available!
May come in other colours on a later date~
q3ANGnc.png
@Drytil
if you ever decide to bring the male fae Fire Crystal wings out of retirement, I'd love to know! :D
@Drytil
if you ever decide to bring the male fae Fire Crystal wings out of retirement, I'd love to know! :D
eE5S3w9.pngtumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png41M4Oxv.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 408 409