Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Drytil's S/A- New: Regal/Marble Carving
1 2 ... 330 331 332 333 334 ... 408 409
@Sienne
Absolutely!
@Sienne
Absolutely!
JNfvHTf.png FAqTCzx.png NvI7dqY.png
q3ANGnc.png
@Drytil
Hey! I have a copy of Floralis for female Tundras. I'm planning on selling it at 450g on the forums with a couple of other custom skins that I don't want anymore, but I know that some artists prefer to buy back the skin at a cut price and resell them themselves. Is it alright if I sell it on the forums, or would you want to buy it back at a lower price (350gish)?
@Drytil
Hey! I have a copy of Floralis for female Tundras. I'm planning on selling it at 450g on the forums with a couple of other custom skins that I don't want anymore, but I know that some artists prefer to buy back the skin at a cut price and resell them themselves. Is it alright if I sell it on the forums, or would you want to buy it back at a lower price (350gish)?
mKTebPi.png
___________ image.png
+ Lore Arc
+ Dragons for Sale
+ Wishlist
Ask me about my writing projects! +
image.png
TXY0RA0.png
@AwkwardAngel
You can sell it for any price you want through the forum. I don't mind <3. I can buy it back at its original price (500g) if you happen to not get anyone else interested. :)
@AwkwardAngel
You can sell it for any price you want through the forum. I don't mind <3. I can buy it back at its original price (500g) if you happen to not get anyone else interested. :)
q3ANGnc.png
@Drytil
general pinglist please!
i would also like to be notified/grab a copy of skymning and cardinal aurulent when you reprint them :)
@Drytil
general pinglist please!
i would also like to be notified/grab a copy of skymning and cardinal aurulent when you reprint them :)
pleasant_comm.png
Hello. @Drytil Can I, please, be added to your general and reprint pinglist? Thank you <3
Hello. @Drytil Can I, please, be added to your general and reprint pinglist? Thank you <3
Tag-OAKS.png Tag-LABELS.png
@Drytil can i be added to the pinglist for if Midnatt reprints?
@Drytil can i be added to the pinglist for if Midnatt reprints?
iO2X60T.png
Hi! May i be on the PL for steampunk and peacock jewelry?
Hi! May i be on the PL for steampunk and peacock jewelry?
@Pleasant @DArtsy @Glacecakes
Added to specified pinglists <3

@SookieJane
Absolutely <3
@Pleasant @DArtsy @Glacecakes
Added to specified pinglists <3

@SookieJane
Absolutely <3
q3ANGnc.png
@Drytil
I'd love to be on the pinglist for reprints, and specifically for Azure Argent and Luteous Aurulent, thanks!
@Drytil
I'd love to be on the pinglist for reprints, and specifically for Azure Argent and Luteous Aurulent, thanks!
@SaintSlander
Added <3
@SaintSlander
Added <3
q3ANGnc.png
1 2 ... 330 331 332 333 334 ... 408 409