Skins and Accents
Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Drytil's S/A- Jewelry Snap/Steampunk Fae
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 333 334
[center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/oxWnB1A.png[/img] WELP. Pardon the mess. [size=6][color=#feb322][u][b]Drytil's Skins/Accents[/b][/u][/color][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/VIvE3rC.png[/img] [u][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1347042/1#post_1347042]Post 1 - All them accents/skins~[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1347042/1#post_9069398]Post 2 - Possible future accents/skins[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1347042/1#post_9069400]Post 3 - Pinglists / Reserves / Customs[/url][/u] [u]Policies:[/u] [i](Updated 10/5-17)[/i] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/whOzo6k.png[/img][nextcol][left][LIST] [*]Gem ratio [b]1g:900t[/b] [*][u]Gems are prefered, but treasure or mixed payments are absolutely fine![/u] [*]Yell at me if you want to be put on or removed from the pinglist. [*]If you're on the general pinglist you'll not be notified for [b]reprints[/b]! For this you need to give me a heads up if you'd like to be notified! [*]Reserved copies will now be sent out through private auctions for gems. If you however prefere to pay in treasure or mixed payment you may simply send a 2-way crossroad or a PM with payment and I'll answer it as soon as I can. [*]You can send payment directly through 2-way crossroads for a safer experience! [b]Add in the chat for which accent/skin you're paying for![/b] Though I'll still be able to send through normal private messaging if you prefer! [*][b]All accents and skins will be available to purchase from the Auction House unless stated otherwise[/b] (If you can't find it there, it may be expired or out of stock. In any case always check here to be sure~) [*]I tend to reprint when 3 or more people are interested in a skin/accent. This can vary if the accent/skin is popular or not. Just ping/message me for interest in a reprint! [*]Preorders are fine, however these funds till not be used in buying blueprints as I want to be able to refund you if anything would go wrong~ [*]In case you've pre-payed a skin or an accent through PM, [b]please keep your message w/ payment saved[/b] until you've recieved your copy in case anything would go awry. This is for cases when I may have accidently not noted down your payment and if I can't confirm on my end if you've paid or not. [*]I do make customs, however this may take some time and depending on how real life goes I may say no. But if you have interest in a custom just ask. I'll add you to the interest list. (Details on customs are specified in the third post) [*]Asking to be pinged for a specific skin/accent will automatically put you on a reserve list for that skin/accent. [b]IF[/b] you however find yourself on such a pinglist and you are not interested in buying the skin/accent at that moment or changed your mind just give me a ping/message. [b]You are not in any way forced to buy it![/b] [/LIST][/left][/columns] [img]https://i.imgur.com/EXJpKKO.png[/img] [size=5][b]Coming soon[/b][/size] [columns] [img]https://i.imgur.com/84Sj9Ib.png[/img][nextcol][nextcol][b][u]None atm[/u][/b] [b]-g / -kt[/b] ----- - - - - - - - - - - [/columns] [img]https://i.imgur.com/VIvE3rC.png[/img] [size=5][b]Interest check[/b][/size] [columns] [img]https://i.imgur.com/84Sj9Ib.png[/img][nextcol][nextcol][b][u]None atm[/u][/b] [b]-g / -kt[/b] ----- - - - - - - - - - - [/columns] [img]https://i.imgur.com/H4QhNpr.png[/img] [size=5][b]Reprints coming soon[/b][/size] -None atm- [img]https://i.imgur.com/EXJpKKO.png[/img] [size=5][b]Newest Releases[/b][/size] [columns][img]https://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/skin/dummy?breed=9&gender=1&itemid=32580&auth=cb8b7ced88fb375cb8ae3117eea1c18197dc3072&dummyext=prev.png[/img][nextcol][color=transparent]xxx[/color][nextcol][u][b]Peacock Jewelry[/b][/u] [b]500g / 450kt[/b] [skin=32580][/columns] [columns][img]https://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/skin/dummy?breed=1&gender=1&itemid=32581&auth=bd32b614c26f8d5612ba895d251ef35b5d90bf50&dummyext=prev.png[/img][nextcol][color=transparent]xxx[/color][nextcol][u][b]Steampunk Flugel[/b][/u] [b]800g / 720kt[/b] [skin=32581][/columns] [img]https://i.imgur.com/VIvE3rC.png[/img] [size=5][b]Currently Available at the Auction House[/b][/size] [skin=26268][skin=31666][skin=31820][skin=32580][skin=32581] [img]https://i.imgur.com/H4QhNpr.png[/img] [size=5][b]Reserves[/b][/size] [u]Peacock Jewelry[/u] -Miirim -Pisces2012 -JD1620 -SookieJane -Takora [u]Steampunk Flugel[/u] -SookieJane [img]https://i.imgur.com/EXJpKKO.png[/img] [size=5][b]Accents[/b][/size] [u][b]500g / 450kt[/b][/u] [columns][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Hoarded Amber[/u][/b] 10 copies printed [skin=8279][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Hoarded Emeralds[/u][/b] 10 copies printed [skin=8335][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Hoarded Sapphires[/u][/b] 10 copies printed [skin=8361][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Golden Snowflake[/u][/b] 20 copies printed [skin=8651][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Gilded Snowflake[/u][/b] 20 copies printed [skin=8843][/columns] [columns][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Lightstrap Armor[/u][/b] 10 copies printed [skin=9126][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Flarestrap Armor[/u][/b] 10 copies printed [skin=9291][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Aquastrap Armor[/u][/b] 10 copies printed [skin=9320][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Windguide[/u][/b] 120 copies printed [skin=9548][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Transcendent Rawglass[/u][/b] 40 copies printed [skin=9672][/columns] [columns][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Kristall[/u][/b] 10 copies printed [skin=9769][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Window Cirquit[/u][/b] 50 copies printed [skin=10246][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Window Cirquit Gold[/u][/b] 30 copies printed [skin=10319][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Datakeeper[/u][/b] 30 copies printed [skin=10433][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Gigahertz Datakeeper[/u][/b] 40 copies printed [skin=10489][/columns] [columns][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Copper Pipes[/u][/b] 10 copies printed [skin=12572][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Navigator's Gear[/u][/b] 70 copies printed [skin=13999][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Ignis Papilio[/u][/b] 50 copies printed [skin=14368][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Window Cirquit M[/u][/b] 10 copies printed [skin=15007][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Window Cirquit M Gold[/u][/b] 10 copies printed [skin=15051][/columns] [columns][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Gem Mechanic[/u][/b] 11 copies printed [skin=15480][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Detached[/u][/b] 10 copies printed [skin=15481][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Northen Glass[/u][/b] 10 copies printed [skin=16403][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Floralis[/u][/b] 20 copies printed [skin=17315][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Glitzium[/u][/b] 60 copies printed [skin=17316][/columns] [columns][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Filigreed[/u][/b] 20 copies printed [skin=17553][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Filinet[/u][/b] 10 copies printed [skin=17554][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Cirquit Windows[/u][/b] 10 copies printed [skin=17744][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Cirquit Windows Gold[/u][/b] 10 copies printed [skin=17745][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Tale of Creation[/u][/b] 20 copies printed [skin=18174][/columns] [columns][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Tale of Myths[/u][/b] 10 copies printed [skin=18175][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Exaltation[/u][/b] 10 copies printed [skin=18282][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Elden[/u][/b] 10 copies printed [skin=18283][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Ten past Seven[/u][/b] 40 copies printed [skin=18705][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Dedication[/u][/b] 30 copies printed [skin=18880][/columns] [columns][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Solar Sanctuary[/u][/b] 10 copies printed [skin=19613][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Wheels of Glamour[/u][/b] 20 copies printed [skin=20673][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Glitzinite[/u][/b] 40 copies printed [skin=20697][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Aurulent Tenvis[/u][/b] 30 copies printed [skin=20761][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Cyberlike[/u][/b] 10 copies printed [skin=22063][/columns] [columns][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Flaming Decor[/u][/b] 30 copies printed [skin=22223][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]All Strings Attached[/u][/b] 10 copies printed [skin=22901][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Aqua Papilio[/u][/b] 20 copies printed [skin=22903][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Chained by Gold[/u][/b] 20 copies printed [skin=23172][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Mechanical Eye R-B[/u][/b] 10 copies printed [skin=23384][/columns] [columns][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]The Backyard[/u][/b] 30 copies printed [skin=23893][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]The Delicate One[/u][/b] 30 copies printed [skin=26229][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]The Royal One[/u][/b] 20 copies printed [skin=26230][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Ornamental[/u][/b] 30 copies printed [skin=26502][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Inner Radiance[/u][/b] 20 copies printed [skin=26506][/columns] [columns][b][u]Skymning[/u][/b] 10 copies printed [skin=31665][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Midnatt[/u][/b] 10 copies printed [skin=31666][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Ovanlig Maskerad[/u][/b] 10 copies printed [skin=31819][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Udda Maskerad[/u][/b] 10 copies printed [skin=31820][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Peacock Jewelry[/u][/b] 10 copies printed [skin=32580][/columns] [img]https://i.imgur.com/H4QhNpr.png[/img] [size=5][b]Skins[/b][/size] [u][b]800g / 720kt[/b][/u] [columns][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Flammeus Prime[/u][/b] 51 copies printed [skin=9696][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Venetus Prime[/u][/b] 55 copies printed [skin=9971][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Viridis Prime[/u][/b] 40 copies printed [skin=9991][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Glorification[/u][/b] 25 copies printed [skin=11319][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Glorification M[/u][/b] 10 copies printed [skin=12862][/columns] [columns][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Captain’s Compass[/u][/b] 60 copies printed [skin=13485][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Cryptic Compass[/u][/b] 30 copies printed [skin=13671][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Cold Engine[/u][/b] 10 copies printed [skin=14615][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Warm Engine[/u][/b] 10 copies printed [skin=14656][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Solid Gemstone[/u][/b] 10 copies printed [skin=14741][/columns] [columns][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Technus[/u][/b] 20 copies printed [skin=15431][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Jadeite Guard[/u][/b] 10 copies printed [skin=15610][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]No more Time[/u][/b] 40 copies printed [skin=15974][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Luteous Aurulent[/u][/b] 60 copies printed [skin=16634][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Cardinal Aurulent[/u][/b] 50 copies printed [skin=16650][/columns] [columns][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Azure Aurulent[/u][/b] 45 copies printed [skin=16698][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Smaragdine Aurulent[/u][/b] 20 copies printed [skin=16751][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Smaragine Argent[/u][/b] 20 copies printed [skin=16882][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Cardinal Argent[/u][/b] 25 copies printed [skin=16883][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Azure Argent[/u][/b] 20 copies printed [skin=16948][/columns] [columns][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Luteous Argent[/u][/b] 10 copies printed [skin=16949][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Chronograph[/u][/b] 70 copies printed [skin=17574][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Abyss Chronograph[/u][/b] 20 copies printed [skin=17652][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Warm Glyph[/u][/b] 10 copies printed [skin=17999][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Tale of Stars[/u][/b] 60 copies printed [skin=18839][/columns] [columns][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Square Guard[/u][/b] 10 copies printed [skin=18891][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Square Scout[/u][/b] 10 copies printed [skin=18892][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Fragmented[/u][/b] 20 copies printed [skin=19026][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Maxlevel 101[/u][/b] 15 copies printed [skin=19095][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Maxlevel 357[/u][/b] 10 copies printed [skin=19096][/columns] [columns][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Maxlevel 999[/u][/b] 10 copies printed [skin=19097][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Tale of Fantasies[/u][/b] 20 copies printed [skin=19401][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Searing Smoke[/u][/b] 10 copies printed [skin=19427][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Reactivated[/u][/b] 20 copies printed [skin=20225][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Magmatic Burst[/u][/b] 20 copies printed [skin=20226][/columns] [columns][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Aquatic Shore[/u][/b] 30 copies printed [skin=20227][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Arcanum Alae[/u][/b] 30 copies printed [skin=21234][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Euphoric Roots[/u][/b] 30 copies printed [skin=21313][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Ignited Blacksmith[/u][/b] 20 copies printed [skin=21447][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Exterior[/u][/b] 90 copies printed [skin=21626][/columns] [columns][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Zenith Hurricane[/u][/b] 10 copies printed [skin=22036][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Clear Data[/u][/b] 10 copies printed [skin=22062][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Aureate[/u][/b] 20 copies printed [skin=22224][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Liquid Coat[/u][/b] 10 copies printed [skin=22347][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Excessum[/u][/b] 10 copies printed [skin=22349][/columns] [columns][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Excessum Svart[/u][/b] 10 copies printed [skin=22350][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Bright Commander[/u][/b] 10 copies printed [skin=22793][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Steampunk Gizmo[/u][/b] 20 copies printed [skin=22794][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Dust Blacksmith[/u][/b] 20 copies printed [skin=22949][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Chained Cosmos[/u][/b] 40 copies printed [skin=23171][/columns] [columns][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Honor in Gold[/u][/b] 20 copies printed [skin=23799][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Tale of Colors[/u][/b] 10 copies printed [skin=24291][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Coracinus Soldier[/u][/b] 20 copies printed [skin=24594][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Auric Soldier[/u][/b] 20 copies printed [skin=24613][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Tale of Essence[/u][/b] 10 copies printed [skin=25372][/columns] [columns][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Tale of Life[/u][/b] 20 copies printed [skin=25373][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Ancient Aileron[/u][/b] 10 copies printed [skin=25514][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]ColorCoded[/u][/b] 25 copies printed [skin=26268][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]CrystalClad[/u][/b] 10 copies printed [skin=26507][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]AI Aphelion[/u][/b] 20 copies printed [skin=26744][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][/columns] [columns][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]AI Perihelion[/u][/b] 10 copies printed [skin=26745][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Fancy That Blue[/u][/b] 20 copies printed [skin=27516][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Fancy That Red[/u][/b] 20 copies printed [skin=27517][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]The Delicate Prince[/u][/b] 10 copies printed [skin=29348][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]The Royal Prince[/u][/b] 10 copies printed [skin=29349][/columns] [columns][color=transparent]x[/color][b][nextcol][u][b]Aestus Machina[/b][/u][/b] 5 Copies printed [skin=30303][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Tranquillum Machina[/u][/b] 5 copies printed [skin=30304][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Steampunk Flugel[/u][/b] 5 copies printed [skin=32581][/columns] [img]https://i.imgur.com/VIvE3rC.png[/img] [size=5][b]Retired skins/accents[/b][/size] (These will [u]NOT[/u] come back) [columns][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Fire Crystal Wings[/u][/b] 10 copies printed [skin=7194][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Positive Charge[/u][/b] 10 copies printed [skin=6889][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Fused With Rubies[/u][/b] 10 copies printed [skin=7706][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Navigator's Compass[/u][/b] 25 copies printed [skin=6682][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Coracinus Prime[/u][/b] 20 copies printed [skin=10022][/columns] [columns][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Dualcore Datakeeper[/u][/b] 20 copies printed [skin=10490][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Laughing Pumpkin[/u][/b] 20 copies printed [skin=14141][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Spirit Pumpkin[/u][/b] 10 copies printed [skin=14208][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Mystic Compass[/u][/b] 20 copies printed [skin=17747][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Disloyalty[/u][/b] 7 copies printed [skin=18729][/columns] [columns][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Spectrum Aurulent[/u][/b] 15 copies printed [skin=19612][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Flameforger's Lantern[/u][/b] 10 copies printed [skin=23837][/columns] [img]https://i.imgur.com/H4QhNpr.png[/img] [size=5][b]Customs[/b][/size] [columns][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Forest Inferno[/u][/b] 1 copy printed [i](Maye)[/i] [skin=13960][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Devotion[/u][/b] 6 copies printed [i](Malafunfun)[/i] [skin=16835][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Twilight Zone[/u][/b] 6 copies printed [i](Hybro)[/i] [skin=17410][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Athena's Garden[/u][/b] 2 copies printed [i](Heathers)[/i] [skin=18234][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Desert Symphony[/u][/b] 5 copies printed [i](Erisalia)[/i] [skin=18517][/columns] [columns][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Dread Slayer[/u][/b] 5 copies printed [i](Xairathan)[/i] [skin=18704] [nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Phases of Venus[/u][/b] 1 copy printed [i](Moosesushi)[/i] [skin=19204] [nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Immeasurable Heavens[/u][/b] 1 copy printed [i]([s]Draziwrok[/s] - SensitivePigeon)[/i] [skin=19553][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Serene Thought[/u][/b] 5 copies printed [i](Drytil)[/i] [skin=19611] [nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Cassandra's Vanity[/u][/b] 1 copy printed [i](Heathers)[/i] [skin=19813] [/columns] [columns][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Devotion - Hash[/u][/b] 5 copy printed [i](Malafunfun)[/i] [skin=19880][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Carrot Divinity[/u][/b] 1 copy printed [i](Drytil)[/i] [skin=21328][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Tettares[/u][/b] 1 copy printed [i](Astraya)[/i] [skin=21495][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Heart's Fortress[/u][/b] 5 copies printed [i](Liraeth)[/i] [skin=21763][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Desolation[/u][/b] 1 copy printed [i](Malafunfun)[/i] [skin=22905][/columns] [columns][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Desolation - Hash[/u][/b] 1 copy printed [i](Malafunfun)[/i] [skin=22906][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Light of Indira[/u][/b] 1 copy printed [i](aecasia)[/i] [skin=23215][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Prismaniac[/u][/b] 5 copies printed [i](Drytil)[/i] [skin=23758][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol][b][u]Spectrum Dreams[/u][/b] 5 copies printed [i](Erisalia )[/i] [skin=25307][/columns] [img]https://i.imgur.com/VIvE3rC.png[/img] [size=5][b]Official Skins/Accents[/b][/size] [skin=6072][skin=11210][skin=16390][skin=18009][skin=21142][skin=23591][skin=24896][skin=26150][skin=27554][skin=28192][skin=31758] [img]https://i.imgur.com/EXJpKKO.png[/img] [size=5][b]Full Gallery[/b][/size] [skin=6072][skin=6682][skin=6889][skin=7194][skin=7706] [skin=8279][skin=8335][skin=8361][skin=8843][skin=8651] [skin=9126][skin=9291][skin=9320][skin=9548][skin=9672] [skin=9696][skin=9769][skin=9971][skin=9991][skin=10022] [skin=10246][skin=10319][skin=10433][skin=10489][skin=10490] [skin=11210][skin=11319][skin=12572][skin=12862][skin=13485] [skin=13671][skin=13960][skin=13999][skin=14141][skin=14208] [skin=14368][skin=14615][skin=14656][skin=14741][skin=15007] [skin=15051][skin=15431][skin=15480][skin=15481][skin=15610] [skin=15974][skin=16403][skin=16390][skin=16634][skin=16650] [skin=16698][skin=16751][skin=16835][skin=16882][skin=16883] [skin=16948][skin=16949][skin=17315][skin=17316][skin=17410] [skin=17553][skin=17554][skin=17574][skin=17652][skin=17744] [skin=17745][skin=17747][skin=17999][skin=18009][skin=18174] [skin=18175][skin=18234][skin=18282][skin=18283][skin=18517] [skin=18704][skin=18705][skin=18729][skin=18839][skin=18880] [skin=18891][skin=18892][skin=19026][skin=19095][skin=19096] [skin=19097][skin=19204][skin=19401][skin=19427][skin=19553] [skin=19611][skin=19612][skin=19613][skin=19813][skin=19880] [skin=20225][skin=20226][skin=20227][skin=20673][skin=20697] [skin=20761][skin=21142][skin=21234][skin=21313][skin=21328] [skin=21447][skin=21495][skin=21626][skin=21763][skin=22036] [skin=22062][skin=22063][skin=22223][skin=22224][skin=22347] [skin=22349][skin=22350][skin=22793][skin=22794][skin=22901] [skin=22903][skin=22905][skin=22906][skin=22949][skin=23171] [skin=23172][skin=23215][skin=23384][skin=23591][skin=23758] [skin=23799][skin=23837][skin=23893][skin=24291][skin=24594] [skin=24613][skin=24896][skin=25307][skin=25372][skin=25373] [skin=25514][skin=26150][skin=26229][skin=26230][skin=26268] [skin=26502][skin=26506][skin=26507][skin=26744][skin=26745] [skin=27516][skin=27517][skin=27554][skin=28192][skin=29348] [skin=29349][skin=30303][skin=30304][skin=31665][skin=31666] [skin=31758][skin=31819][skin=31820][skin=32580][skin=32581] [img]https://i.imgur.com/EXJpKKO.png[/img] (Prints updated: 11/12-2019)
oxWnB1A.png

WELP.
Pardon the mess.

Drytil's Skins/Accents
VIvE3rC.png

Post 1 - All them accents/skins~
Post 2 - Possible future accents/skins
Post 3 - Pinglists / Reserves / Customs

Policies:
(Updated 10/5-17)
whOzo6k.png
  • Gem ratio 1g:900t
  • Gems are prefered, but treasure or mixed payments are absolutely fine!
  • Yell at me if you want to be put on or removed from the pinglist.
  • If you're on the general pinglist you'll not be notified for reprints! For this you need to give me a heads up if you'd like to be notified!
  • Reserved copies will now be sent out through private auctions for gems. If you however prefere to pay in treasure or mixed payment you may simply send a 2-way crossroad or a PM with payment and I'll answer it as soon as I can.
  • You can send payment directly through 2-way crossroads for a safer experience! Add in the chat for which accent/skin you're paying for! Though I'll still be able to send through normal private messaging if you prefer!
  • All accents and skins will be available to purchase from the Auction House unless stated otherwise (If you can't find it there, it may be expired or out of stock. In any case always check here to be sure~)
  • I tend to reprint when 3 or more people are interested in a skin/accent. This can vary if the accent/skin is popular or not. Just ping/message me for interest in a reprint!
  • Preorders are fine, however these funds till not be used in buying blueprints as I want to be able to refund you if anything would go wrong~
  • In case you've pre-payed a skin or an accent through PM, please keep your message w/ payment saved until you've recieved your copy in case anything would go awry. This is for cases when I may have accidently not noted down your payment and if I can't confirm on my end if you've paid or not.
  • I do make customs, however this may take some time and depending on how real life goes I may say no. But if you have interest in a custom just ask. I'll add you to the interest list. (Details on customs are specified in the third post)
  • Asking to be pinged for a specific skin/accent will automatically put you on a reserve list for that skin/accent. IF you however find yourself on such a pinglist and you are not interested in buying the skin/accent at that moment or changed your mind just give me a ping/message. You are not in any way forced to buy it!

EXJpKKO.png
Coming soon

84Sj9Ib.png None atm
-g / -kt
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

VIvE3rC.png
Interest check
84Sj9Ib.png None atm
-g / -kt
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

H4QhNpr.png
Reprints coming soon

-None atm-

EXJpKKO.png
Newest Releases
dummy?breed=9&gender=1&itemid=32580&auth=cb8b7ced88fb375cb8ae3117eea1c18197dc3072&dummyext=prev.png xxx Peacock Jewelry
500g / 450kt
dummy?breed=1&gender=1&itemid=32581&auth=bd32b614c26f8d5612ba895d251ef35b5d90bf50&dummyext=prev.png xxx Steampunk Flugel
800g / 720kt

VIvE3rC.png
Currently Available at the Auction House

H4QhNpr.png
Reserves

Peacock Jewelry
-Miirim
-Pisces2012
-JD1620
-SookieJane
-Takora

Steampunk Flugel
-SookieJane

EXJpKKO.png
Accents
500g / 450kt
x Hoarded
Amber

10 copies printed
x Hoarded
Emeralds

10 copies printed
x Hoarded
Sapphires

10 copies printed
x Golden
Snowflake

20 copies printed
x Gilded
Snowflake

20 copies printed
x Lightstrap
Armor

10 copies printed
x Flarestrap
Armor

10 copies printed
x Aquastrap
Armor

10 copies printed
x Windguide
120 copies printed
x Transcendent
Rawglass

40 copies printed
x Kristall
10 copies printed
x Window
Cirquit

50 copies printed
x Window
Cirquit Gold

30 copies printed
x Datakeeper
30 copies printed
x Gigahertz
Datakeeper

40 copies printed
x Copper
Pipes

10 copies printed
x Navigator's
Gear

70 copies printed
x Ignis
Papilio

50 copies printed
x Window
Cirquit M

10 copies printed
x Window
Cirquit M Gold

10 copies printed
x Gem Mechanic
11 copies printed
x Detached
10 copies printed
x Northen
Glass

10 copies printed
x Floralis
20 copies printed
x Glitzium
60 copies printed
x Filigreed
20 copies printed
x Filinet
10 copies printed
x Cirquit
Windows

10 copies printed
x Cirquit
Windows Gold

10 copies printed
x Tale of
Creation

20 copies printed
x Tale of
Myths

10 copies printed
x Exaltation
10 copies printed
x Elden
10 copies printed
x Ten past
Seven

40 copies printed
x Dedication
30 copies printed
x Solar Sanctuary
10 copies printed
x Wheels of
Glamour

20 copies printed
x Glitzinite
40 copies printed
x Aurulent
Tenvis

30 copies printed
x Cyberlike
10 copies printed
x Flaming Decor
30 copies printed
x All Strings
Attached

10 copies printed
x Aqua
Papilio

20 copies printed
x Chained
by Gold

20 copies printed
x Mechanical
Eye R-B

10 copies printed
x The Backyard
30 copies printed
x The Delicate One
30 copies printed
x The Royal One
20 copies printed
x Ornamental
30 copies printed
x Inner Radiance
20 copies printed
Skymning
10 copies printed
x Midnatt
10 copies printed
x Ovanlig Maskerad
10 copies printed
x Udda Maskerad
10 copies printed
x Peacock Jewelry
10 copies printed

H4QhNpr.png
Skins
800g / 720kt
x Flammeus
Prime

51 copies printed
x Venetus
Prime

55 copies printed
x Viridis
Prime

40 copies printed
x Glorification
25 copies printed
x Glorification M
10 copies printed

x Captain’s
Compass

60 copies printed
x Cryptic
Compass

30 copies printed
x Cold
Engine

10 copies printed
x Warm
Engine

10 copies printed
x Solid
Gemstone

10 copies printed
x Technus
20 copies printed
x Jadeite
Guard

10 copies printed
x No more
Time

40 copies printed
x Luteous
Aurulent

60 copies printed
x Cardinal
Aurulent

50 copies printed
x Azure
Aurulent

45 copies printed
x Smaragdine
Aurulent

20 copies printed
x Smaragine
Argent

20 copies printed
x Cardinal
Argent

25 copies printed
x Azure
Argent

20 copies printed
x Luteous Argent
10 copies printed
x Chronograph
70 copies printed
x Abyss
Chronograph

20 copies printed
x Warm
Glyph

10 copies printed
x Tale of
Stars

60 copies printed
x Square
Guard

10 copies printed
x Square
Scout

10 copies printed
x Fragmented
20 copies printed
x Maxlevel 101
15 copies printed
x Maxlevel 357
10 copies printed
x Maxlevel 999
10 copies printed
x Tale of
Fantasies

20 copies printed
x Searing
Smoke

10 copies printed
x Reactivated
20 copies printed
x Magmatic
Burst

20 copies printed
x Aquatic
Shore

30 copies printed
x Arcanum
Alae

30 copies printed
x Euphoric
Roots

30 copies printed
x Ignited
Blacksmith

20 copies printed
x Exterior
90 copies printed
x Zenith
Hurricane

10 copies printed
x Clear Data
10 copies printed
x Aureate
20 copies printed
x Liquid Coat
10 copies printed
x Excessum
10 copies printed
x Excessum
Svart

10 copies printed
x Bright
Commander

10 copies printed
x Steampunk
Gizmo

20 copies printed
x Dust
Blacksmith

20 copies printed
x Chained
Cosmos

40 copies printed
x Honor in Gold
20 copies printed
x Tale of
Colors

10 copies printed
x Coracinus
Soldier

20 copies printed
x Auric
Soldier

20 copies printed
x Tale of
Essence

10 copies printed
x Tale of
Life

20 copies printed
x Ancient
Aileron

10 copies printed
x ColorCoded
25 copies printed
x CrystalClad
10 copies printed
x AI Aphelion
20 copies printed
x
x AI Perihelion
10 copies printed
x Fancy That Blue
20 copies printed
x Fancy That Red
20 copies printed
x The Delicate Prince
10 copies printed
x The Royal Prince
10 copies printed
x Aestus
Machina

5 Copies printed
x Tranquillum
Machina

5 copies printed
x Steampunk
Flugel

5 copies printed

VIvE3rC.png

Retired skins/accents
(These will NOT come back)

x Fire Crystal
Wings

10 copies printed
x Positive
Charge

10 copies printed
x Fused With
Rubies

10 copies printed
x Navigator's
Compass

25 copies printed
x Coracinus
Prime

20 copies printed
x Dualcore
Datakeeper

20 copies printed
x Laughing
Pumpkin

20 copies printed
x Spirit
Pumpkin

10 copies printed
x Mystic
Compass

20 copies printed
x Disloyalty
7 copies printed
x Spectrum
Aurulent

15 copies printed
x Flameforger's
Lantern

10 copies printed

H4QhNpr.png
Customs
x Forest
Inferno

1 copy printed
(Maye)
x Devotion
6 copies printed
(Malafunfun)
x Twilight
Zone

6 copies printed
(Hybro)
x Athena's
Garden

2 copies printed
(Heathers)
x Desert
Symphony

5 copies printed
(Erisalia)
x Dread Slayer
5 copies printed
(Xairathan)
x Phases of
Venus

1 copy printed
(Moosesushi)
x Immeasurable
Heavens

1 copy printed
(Draziwrok
- SensitivePigeon)

x Serene
Thought

5 copies printed
(Drytil)
x Cassandra's
Vanity

1 copy printed
(Heathers)
x Devotion - Hash
5 copy printed
(Malafunfun)
x Carrot
Divinity

1 copy printed
(Drytil)
x Tettares
1 copy printed
(Astraya)
x Heart's
Fortress

5 copies printed
(Liraeth)
x Desolation
1 copy printed
(Malafunfun)
x Desolation - Hash
1 copy printed
(Malafunfun)
x Light of
Indira

1 copy printed
(aecasia)
x Prismaniac
5 copies printed
(Drytil)
x Spectrum
Dreams

5 copies printed
(Erisalia )

VIvE3rC.png
Official Skins/Accents

EXJpKKO.png
Full Gallery

EXJpKKO.png

(Prints updated: 11/12-2019)
ttBYD55.pngxVAZeGk.pngniAeN6C.pngSTAGE_05.gif
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/b7vpagW.png[/img][/center] [center][u][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1347042/1#post_1347042]Post 1 - All them accents/skins~[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1347042/1#post_9069398]Post 2 - Possible future accents/skins[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1347042/1#post_9069400]Post 3 - Pinglists / Reserves / Customs[/url][/u] [img]https://i.imgur.com/EXJpKKO.png[/img] [Size=5]Possible future accents/Skins[/size] [columns][img]https://imgur.com/QBE5EPd.gif[/img][nextcol][b]-Unnamed-[/b] (Skincent) [u]Pinglist[/u] [/columns] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/xtRHsDW.png[/img][nextcol][b]Dark Apparatus EX[/b] (Accent) [u]Pinglist[/u] [/columns] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/U6NsHMm.png[/img][nextcol][b]Light Apparatus EX[/b] [u]Accent[/u] [/columns] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/MDXMNt3.png[/img][nextcol][b]Eternal Layers[/b] (Skincent) [u]Pinglist[/u] [/columns] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/zkFzpHd.png[/img][nextcol][b]Abyssal Layers[/b] (Skincent) [u]Pinglist[/u] [/columns] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/MAr6bkR.png[/img][nextcol][b]Mystic Layers[/b] (Skincent) [u]Pinglist[/u] [/columns] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/7Eh49Wu.png[/img][nextcol][b]Steampunk Flügel[/b] (Skincent) [u]Pinglist[/u] -SookieJane [/columns] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/y9xrMMX.png[/img][nextcol][b]Peacock Jewelry[/b] (Accent) [u]Pinglist[/u] -Miirim -Pisces2012 -SookieJane [/columns] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/RFzTQjj.png[/img][nextcol][b]Restart Program[/b] (Skincent) - [i]White parts are fully transparent[/i] [u]Pinglist[/u] -Miirim -Nightwind [/columns] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/iA09bvs.png[/img][nextcol][nextcol][b][u]The Other Backyard[/u][/b] [b]500g / 450kt[/b] ----- -Takora -gracegraceplant -Precira - - - - - - - [/columns] [img]https://i.imgur.com/EXJpKKO.png[/img]
b7vpagW.png

Post 1 - All them accents/skins~
Post 2 - Possible future accents/skins
Post 3 - Pinglists / Reserves / Customs

EXJpKKO.png
Possible future accents/Skins
QBE5EPd.gif -Unnamed-
(Skincent)
Pinglist
xtRHsDW.png Dark Apparatus EX
(Accent)
Pinglist
U6NsHMm.png Light Apparatus EX
Accent
MDXMNt3.png Eternal Layers
(Skincent)
Pinglist
zkFzpHd.png Abyssal Layers
(Skincent)
Pinglist
MAr6bkR.png Mystic Layers
(Skincent)
Pinglist
7Eh49Wu.png Steampunk Flügel
(Skincent)
Pinglist
-SookieJane
y9xrMMX.png Peacock Jewelry
(Accent)
Pinglist
-Miirim
-Pisces2012
-SookieJane
RFzTQjj.png Restart Program
(Skincent) - White parts are fully transparent
Pinglist
-Miirim
-Nightwind
iA09bvs.png The Other Backyard
500g / 450kt
-Takora
-gracegraceplant
-Precira
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

EXJpKKO.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/b7vpagW.png[/img][/center] [center][u][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1347042/1#post_1347042]Post 1 - All them accents/skins~[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1347042/1#post_9069398]Post 2 - Possible future accents/skins[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1347042/1#post_9069400]Post 3 - Pinglists / Reserves / Customs[/url][/u][/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/EXJpKKO.png[/img] [center][size=5][b]Pinglist[/b][/size][/center] -Just yell at me if you want to be removed from this pinglist/or pinged only for specific stuff~ [u][b]General Pinglist / General Reprint Pinglist / Special Pinglists[/b][/u] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l0aaRiAjViOteGszQAUqvGjM1-nVRxV3TCZShLP6MpY/edit?usp=sharing][b]Being tracked in this Spreadsheet[/b][/url] [b][u]Reprints[/u][/b] Usually reprint once about 3 or more people are interested. [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nVd6lT3Uxeb647IJjB6cABlrMlRXqTMNqxqLoocnIss/edit?usp=sharing][b](Currently being tracked in this spreadsheet)[/b][/url] [list][*]Ping me if you want to be added to a specific pinglist[/list] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/2saEfJ8.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/EXJpKKO.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/T6VkgJL.png[/img][/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/EXJpKKO.png[/img] [center][b][size=5]Customs[/size][/b][/center] Status: [b]Snail pace[/b] [i]Will contact the next in line once I get the time needed to focus on a custom.[/i] [u]Custom Interest List[/u] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nVd6lT3Uxeb647IJjB6cABlrMlRXqTMNqxqLoocnIss/edit?usp=sharing]Found here[/url] [b][u]Guidelines for customs[/u][/b] [i](May be updated in the future if I start doing customs again)[/i] [LIST] [*][b]Gems only[/b] (No USD unfortunately) [*]Provided blueprint + payment required [*]Absolute maximum amount of copies allowed to print for a custom remains at [b]5[/b], but this can be surpassed to 6 on a special condition. [*]If more than one copy is printed one can "sell" a copy to me for -500g (accent) or -1000g (skin) of the specified price. [*][b]New[/b]- If you've gotten a single copy custom from me in the past you may order a 5-copy reprint and surpass the 5 copy-limit rule. However this can only be done with leaving one copy with me. You'll still have to pay for the 5 extra copies, the selling rule does not apply in this case. +250g*5 (accent) or 500g*5 (skin). After this has been done the custom can't be printed again. [*]Take note that the lineart/shadows can not be altered, so too much detail can be bad at times. I'll be extra careful if you want a very dark or light custom as these tends to be more tricky when it comes to the FRs skin rules! [*]Be extra careful when sending references of copyrighted material. I'll do my best to tweak designs to not fall into being too close to the reference material. But keep in mind that anything that has a specific shape might need to be tweaked. [/LIST] [u]Price ranges[/u] [LIST] [*]Price can vary depending on complexity / coverage / workload / difficulty [*]Accent - 3000g - 5000g [*]Skincent/skin - 4000g - 8000g [*]-Price will go up by 250g for each accent copy and 500g for each skin copy (Max 4) Example: If you want a 5-copy run it'll cost base price + 4*250 (accents) or +4*500(skins) [/LIST] [u]Steps for making your custom[/u] [LIST=1] [*] You'd need to send me information and tell me what you'd like, colors/theme/breed. Giving some pictures as inspiration is a great plus and will help tremendously. Moodboards or scribbles of your own are gold worth! [*] I'll make a few (very) rough sketches for you to study. These can contain amount of coverage the custom might do or where several details should be held. [*]Sketches on design choices may come as well to study styles and the like you'd want in your custom. - These will look very messy but it'll be a good starting point for the custom. [*] Once a rough sketch has been chosen/fixed I'll proceed to work on the custom and give you several updates on it. These will give you plenty of opportunities to point out what you want changed or add details and other ideas of your choice. [*] I'll continue to work on the custom until it's to your liking, color corrections can easily be fixed if you choose to change your mind and previews can be provided if needed. [*] Once a finalized version is ready and you've given it the green light I'll ask for the blueprint and submit it, please specify what you want it to be named! If it for some reason would be rejected/denied I'll contact you as fast as possible with the blueprint and we'll work on fixing the errors of the custom to fit the criteria specified. [/LIST] [u]Finished customs[/u] [skin=13960][skin=16835][skin=17410][skin=18234][skin=18517][skin=18704][skin=19204][skin=19553][skin=19813][skin=19880][skin=21495][skin=21763][skin=23215][skin=25307] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/EXJpKKO.png[/img][/center]
b7vpagW.png

EXJpKKO.png
Pinglist
-Just yell at me if you want to be removed from this pinglist/or pinged only for specific stuff~

General Pinglist / General Reprint Pinglist / Special Pinglists

Being tracked in this Spreadsheet

Reprints
Usually reprint once about 3 or more people are interested.

(Currently being tracked in this spreadsheet)
  • Ping me if you want to be added to a specific pinglist

2saEfJ8.png

EXJpKKO.png

T6VkgJL.png

EXJpKKO.png
Customs
Status: Snail pace Will contact the next in line once I get the time needed to focus on a custom.

Custom Interest List
Found here

Guidelines for customs
(May be updated in the future if I start doing customs again)
  • Gems only (No USD unfortunately)
  • Provided blueprint + payment required
  • Absolute maximum amount of copies allowed to print for a custom remains at 5, but this can be surpassed to 6 on a special condition.
  • If more than one copy is printed one can "sell" a copy to me for -500g (accent) or -1000g (skin) of the specified price.
  • New- If you've gotten a single copy custom from me in the past you may order a 5-copy reprint and surpass the 5 copy-limit rule. However this can only be done with leaving one copy with me. You'll still have to pay for the 5 extra copies, the selling rule does not apply in this case. +250g*5 (accent) or 500g*5 (skin). After this has been done the custom can't be printed again.
  • Take note that the lineart/shadows can not be altered, so too much detail can be bad at times. I'll be extra careful if you want a very dark or light custom as these tends to be more tricky when it comes to the FRs skin rules!
  • Be extra careful when sending references of copyrighted material. I'll do my best to tweak designs to not fall into being too close to the reference material. But keep in mind that anything that has a specific shape might need to be tweaked.

Price ranges
  • Price can vary depending on complexity / coverage / workload / difficulty
  • Accent - 3000g - 5000g
  • Skincent/skin - 4000g - 8000g
  • -Price will go up by 250g for each accent copy and 500g for each skin copy (Max 4) Example: If you want a 5-copy run it'll cost base price + 4*250 (accents) or +4*500(skins)

Steps for making your custom
  1. You'd need to send me information and tell me what you'd like, colors/theme/breed. Giving some pictures as inspiration is a great plus and will help tremendously. Moodboards or scribbles of your own are gold worth!
  2. I'll make a few (very) rough sketches for you to study. These can contain amount of coverage the custom might do or where several details should be held.
  3. Sketches on design choices may come as well to study styles and the like you'd want in your custom. - These will look very messy but it'll be a good starting point for the custom.
  4. Once a rough sketch has been chosen/fixed I'll proceed to work on the custom and give you several updates on it. These will give you plenty of opportunities to point out what you want changed or add details and other ideas of your choice.
  5. I'll continue to work on the custom until it's to your liking, color corrections can easily be fixed if you choose to change your mind and previews can be provided if needed.
  6. Once a finalized version is ready and you've given it the green light I'll ask for the blueprint and submit it, please specify what you want it to be named! If it for some reason would be rejected/denied I'll contact you as fast as possible with the blueprint and we'll work on fixing the errors of the custom to fit the criteria specified.

Finished customs

EXJpKKO.png
@Drytil Ahh I'm sorry, the accent is lovely but a bit too expensive for me I'm afraid, could i be taken off the list please?
@Drytil Ahh I'm sorry, the accent is lovely but a bit too expensive for me I'm afraid, could i be taken off the list please?
@Acidfox
Of course! (:
@Acidfox
Of course! (:
@drytil Same for me, It'd take pretty much all my gems right now and I don't have a dragon for it yet
@drytil Same for me, It'd take pretty much all my gems right now and I don't have a dragon for it yet
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
@Lightningflash55
Noted~ (:
@Lightningflash55
Noted~ (:
@Drytil oooh this is great!! Could I be pinged only for Imperials, Guardians, and female skydancers? I don't have the other breeds ahaha. Thanks in advance!
@Drytil oooh this is great!! Could I be pinged only for Imperials, Guardians, and female skydancers? I don't have the other breeds ahaha. Thanks in advance!
@drytil

Oh man, the Navigator's compass looks amazing. :O Just out of curiosity, how many copies of it have been released/printed?
@drytil

Oh man, the Navigator's compass looks amazing. :O Just out of curiosity, how many copies of it have been released/printed?
tumblr_inline_nf3eychuVk1seh6yq.gif
@Drytil

Can I get a ping if you release any more Imp M accents?
@Drytil

Can I get a ping if you release any more Imp M accents?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 333 334