Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | 7CLUBS! Many Retiring | NEW bogsneak f
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 58 59
I'll take a Glowing Methane Noc F
I'll take a Glowing Methane Noc F
sig-145.png
url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2228365/1]UM/ Festival Accents for Sale Here![/url]
@Grovey

Hello! GASP mod here ^^ Please keep all of your pings in the same post so you can avoid double pinging people. To keep all the pinglists from exceeding the post character limit, you can put all of the pings (after fishing out the keyword lists!) in a duplicate remover like the one linked on the site where you create the pinglists.
@Grovey

Hello! GASP mod here ^^ Please keep all of your pings in the same post so you can avoid double pinging people. To keep all the pinglists from exceeding the post character limit, you can put all of the pings (after fishing out the keyword lists!) in a duplicate remover like the one linked on the site where you create the pinglists.
jA0Unwf.gif
I would like a slot for glowing methane noc please
I would like a slot for glowing methane noc please
Fd5cQVO.jpeg
I added myself in for a treasure slot for Glowing Methane, I hope it's okay that I did that and that I did it correctly. ;;

this is my first time ordering a uma so I'm a total noob I'm sorry
I added myself in for a treasure slot for Glowing Methane, I hope it's okay that I did that and that I did it correctly. ;;

this is my first time ordering a uma so I'm a total noob I'm sorry
@Grovey

May I please have a slot for Emperor Energy?
(That should make 4, so we're almost there!)
@Grovey

May I please have a slot for Emperor Energy?
(That should make 4, so we're almost there!)
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
@Grovey
Hey there! I'm on the old slotlist for Glowing Methane F Noc, and I just wanted to let you know I'm still interested!!

Is it easier for you if I add my name to your current slotlist, or do you need to do something on your end since you have newer slots now too?
@Grovey
Hey there! I'm on the old slotlist for Glowing Methane F Noc, and I just wanted to let you know I'm still interested!!

Is it easier for you if I add my name to your current slotlist, or do you need to do something on your end since you have newer slots now too?
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
@crowmachine I added you! it's the same deal no worries, you get the sale price now though haha
@crowmachine I added you! it's the same deal no worries, you get the sale price now though haha
g3ZG4CP.pngsQrgzlm.pnguFc5QtW.pngu9JzwrF.pngzQBG3Rv.png7qIvKq8.png
@Grovey

I'd like to keep my treasure slot for Glowing Methane F Noc, if that's possible!
@Grovey

I'd like to keep my treasure slot for Glowing Methane F Noc, if that's possible!
@mothbird absolutely! added you to the list :3
@mothbird absolutely! added you to the list :3
g3ZG4CP.pngsQrgzlm.pnguFc5QtW.pngu9JzwrF.pngzQBG3Rv.png7qIvKq8.png
@Grovey ...put me down for Eyes of the Cyberghost?
@Grovey ...put me down for Eyes of the Cyberghost?
i3HjH85.png
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 58 59