Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Pixie's Flight: Gay pride Nocturnes!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30
@karinberry Sure can!
@karinberry Sure can!
egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gif
@mspixieriot
can i be pinged for tattoo/piercings for male coatls?
@mspixieriot
can i be pinged for tattoo/piercings for male coatls?
@kittenwhisperer absolutely! I'll add you to the list. Any kind of tattoos in particular you'd like to see?
@kittenwhisperer absolutely! I'll add you to the list. Any kind of tattoos in particular you'd like to see?
@mspixieriot piercings that match darksteel items because it would go on this boy [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7517760] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/75178/7517760_350.png[/img] [/url] [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=67&wing=23&style=12&gender=0&ages=1&prig=5&secg=6&tert=9&elem=7&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png[/img] shrugs forever about tattoos :V ha sorry maybe on the wing tips?
@mspixieriot
piercings that match darksteel items because it would go on this boy

7517760_350.png

dragonpic2.php?body=67&wing=23&style=12&gender=0&ages=1&prig=5&secg=6&tert=9&elem=7&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png
shrugs forever about tattoos :V ha sorry maybe on the wing tips?
Re: Riot Nocturne!

@Brilikins
@demiseandkiss
@itsjustroar
@Niharike
@sparklesdani
@Gangrene

As soon as 4 more people prepay, in either gems or treasure (450g/250kT), I will run this skin! Yes, we are good to go!

Re: Sparkles Gem Star

@Tangyowl
@Magenta
@snowy
@ShadesofCyan

I am going to go ahead and run this one too, so if you want one for sure please send your prepayment in either gems or treasure (450g/250kT)!

I'll get these run this weekend, hopefully, and I'm hoping to have one or two BRAND NEW accents up for preview by Monday.

((I had to edit this post, so sorry if anyone gets pinged twice!))
Re: Riot Nocturne!

@Brilikins
@demiseandkiss
@itsjustroar
@Niharike
@sparklesdani
@Gangrene

As soon as 4 more people prepay, in either gems or treasure (450g/250kT), I will run this skin! Yes, we are good to go!

Re: Sparkles Gem Star

@Tangyowl
@Magenta
@snowy
@ShadesofCyan

I am going to go ahead and run this one too, so if you want one for sure please send your prepayment in either gems or treasure (450g/250kT)!

I'll get these run this weekend, hopefully, and I'm hoping to have one or two BRAND NEW accents up for preview by Monday.

((I had to edit this post, so sorry if anyone gets pinged twice!))
@mspixieriot I'll have the money for one or the other by this weekend for sure then!
@mspixieriot I'll have the money for one or the other by this weekend for sure then!
MoOtdMJ.png
@mspixieriot i'll try to get gems soon
@mspixieriot i'll try to get gems soon
VTV6La7.png Rxt3Le0.png
@Gangrene sounds good!

@Snowy if you'd rather pay treasure I am fine with that for now. But no hurry! The weekend is my goal but it's not set in stone, so no pressure. :D
@Gangrene sounds good!

@Snowy if you'd rather pay treasure I am fine with that for now. But no hurry! The weekend is my goal but it's not set in stone, so no pressure. :D
@mspixieriot

I've got your payment, I just have twelve more hours in my shift and I can get it to you. XP
@mspixieriot

I've got your payment, I just have twelve more hours in my shift and I can get it to you. XP
hpC8HCQ.png
@Brilikins oh my gosh that's a long shift. Double?
@Brilikins oh my gosh that's a long shift. Double?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30