Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Pixie's Flight: Gay pride Nocturnes!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30
@ShadesofCyan I will add you to my pinglist! Just general or for a specific accent?
@ShadesofCyan I will add you to my pinglist! Just general or for a specific accent?
egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gif
@mspixieriot

The glowy star one. *hides face* I have too many imp boys who need it....
@mspixieriot

The glowy star one. *hides face* I have too many imp boys who need it....
@ShadesofCyan Sure thing! I'm thinking of making that one in other colours/breeds too.
@ShadesofCyan Sure thing! I'm thinking of making that one in other colours/breeds too.
@mspixieriot

Would 1/2 in gems and half in treasure be alright? I know you need them to pay for the run and I have 200 gems. I'm @gangrene's friend.
@mspixieriot

Would 1/2 in gems and half in treasure be alright? I know you need them to pay for the run and I have 200 gems. I'm @gangrene's friend.
W0ar35Y.png
@burningchaos YAY I was right you like it!
@burningchaos YAY I was right you like it!
MoOtdMJ.png
@burningchaos Half and half would be more than fine! I'm happy to do that for you. :)

We seem to have a LOT of friends in common... I wonder if I know you from LJ and just don't recognize your name here. (My girlfriend and one of my very best friends are on your friends list!)
@burningchaos Half and half would be more than fine! I'm happy to do that for you. :)

We seem to have a LOT of friends in common... I wonder if I know you from LJ and just don't recognize your name here. (My girlfriend and one of my very best friends are on your friends list!)
@mspixieriot can I be put on the list for the noc accent
@mspixieriot can I be put on the list for the noc accent
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@Niharike adding you now!
@Niharike adding you now!
@mspixieriot

I am on lj, ao3, tumblr and pretty much anywhere as Burningchaos. I occasionally use fantacfan (my devart) but not as often. Most of my friends are from my time in fire flight, or lj (I've been on lj for ten years now lol).

sending sending 200 gems and I think 110,000k? Is my math right?
@mspixieriot

I am on lj, ao3, tumblr and pretty much anywhere as Burningchaos. I occasionally use fantacfan (my devart) but not as often. Most of my friends are from my time in fire flight, or lj (I've been on lj for ten years now lol).

sending sending 200 gems and I think 110,000k? Is my math right?
W0ar35Y.png
@mspixieriot I'm gonna pass on the Noct one you're doing now but can you add me to the general ping list? :)))))
@mspixieriot I'm gonna pass on the Noct one you're doing now but can you add me to the general ping list? :)))))
my pronouns are they/he
adult player

FR Time +2
free buttons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hatchery logo displaying the words Luminous Lair Hatchery over an image of golden dragon eggs in a nest with sunbeams shining down
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30