Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Raikdow's- Currently closed and refunded
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Thanks for the ping, @rainwaltz
To be honest I already marked that as a loss. Besides it was only treasure.

And no need to refund me, @Raikdow
I may still sorta hope Happy will return, I rather like that accent.

But since I am here. May I ask if I could get a treasure slot on Spoiled, Decadent, Royal, and Royal Drapes?
Thanks for the ping, @rainwaltz
To be honest I already marked that as a loss. Besides it was only treasure.

And no need to refund me, @Raikdow
I may still sorta hope Happy will return, I rather like that accent.

But since I am here. May I ask if I could get a treasure slot on Spoiled, Decadent, Royal, and Royal Drapes?
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
@Raikdow thanks for the reply. It's no problem, I'm not in a rush :) I'll await your future work with interest!
@Raikdow thanks for the reply. It's no problem, I'm not in a rush :) I'll await your future work with interest!
QyZZPnS.png

and RKxUK43.png
Note to self: when I have a respectable number of gems built up again, I need to come back for that Decadent accent...
Note to self: when I have a respectable number of gems built up again, I need to come back for that Decadent accent...
tumblr_nx2c37NYFI1tj6kx2o1_400.pngtumblr_nx3xgoNfuQ1tj6kx2o1_100.png
@raikdow
hello, i was wondering if you have pinglists for reruns of past accents? if so, could i be pinged for reruns of pearly skyguard? thank you!
@raikdow
hello, i was wondering if you have pinglists for reruns of past accents? if so, could i be pinged for reruns of pearly skyguard? thank you!
@Raikdow I was just curious becasue I like when my pairs have mathcing or simil;ar accents whenever possible, lol. Though if I end up putting it on my Imp that's paired with a pearlcatcher I guess it wouldn't matter anyway X-D
@Raikdow I was just curious becasue I like when my pairs have mathcing or simil;ar accents whenever possible, lol. Though if I end up putting it on my Imp that's paired with a pearlcatcher I guess it wouldn't matter anyway X-D
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
I hope that Merle Tundra gets more interest sooner or later, haha. XD
I hope that Merle Tundra gets more interest sooner or later, haha. XD
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
@raikdow
Oh shoot. Can I get a slot for Photosynthesis, please.
@raikdow
Oh shoot. Can I get a slot for Photosynthesis, please.
@Raikdow

Icarus male and female please!
@Raikdow

Icarus male and female please!
vWzc3aN.png
@Raikdow Hello! I love your Royal nocturne M accent, but it looks like the slots are filled -could you please put me down for the next reprint or ping me when more slots are open? Thank you!
@Raikdow Hello! I love your Royal nocturne M accent, but it looks like the slots are filled -could you please put me down for the next reprint or ping me when more slots are open? Thank you!
dyf3akg.png
@Raikdow Might I buy an Icarus accent for the M Wildclaw, puh-leeze~?
@Raikdow Might I buy an Icarus accent for the M Wildclaw, puh-leeze~?
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34