Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Roots Accents - Bunnies, Roses and more!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 93 94
@rooty

Thank you for the preview! Alas I don't think clan chef is an entirely appropriate Coatl to place bunnies on, so I'll see if I'll come back when I get another Coatl in the future. Thanks again! It's a wonderful accent! c:
@rooty

Thank you for the preview! Alas I don't think clan chef is an entirely appropriate Coatl to place bunnies on, so I'll see if I'll come back when I get another Coatl in the future. Thanks again! It's a wonderful accent! c:
eeee omg those bunnies! Can I sign up for a rerun slot and pings for future accent releases? I can't get over how adorable this accent is! :D
eeee omg those bunnies! Can I sign up for a rerun slot and pings for future accent releases? I can't get over how adorable this accent is! :D
tumblr_lp0205MMDx1qltbsp.giffYghx9W.png
@Flish Noted!

@TheRisingTide @Kriemi @snowpea @Calima @Sniff @skorupi @sigh @NamedDame @Roselia @Amphiptere @fourklover @TerrorDerr @CandyApocalypse @jastoz @Skyie @GyroZeppeli @sensiblesoap

Good news everyone! The accent got approved and arrived.

Unfortunately, the coatl shadows had to be made slightly darker to get approved. The difference may not be very big, but still matters.

But you can check it yourself now!

If you would like to change your order, you definitely can. If you already paid for the accent, but don't want it anymore now, I'll refund you your payment as soon as I can. Just let me know!

For everyone else: That means second print is ready to go! If you want it, send the payment my way! (I can order a blueprint as soon as I got four payments)
@Flish Noted!

@TheRisingTide @Kriemi @snowpea @Calima @Sniff @skorupi @sigh @NamedDame @Roselia @Amphiptere @fourklover @TerrorDerr @CandyApocalypse @jastoz @Skyie @GyroZeppeli @sensiblesoap

Good news everyone! The accent got approved and arrived.

Unfortunately, the coatl shadows had to be made slightly darker to get approved. The difference may not be very big, but still matters.

But you can check it yourself now!

If you would like to change your order, you definitely can. If you already paid for the accent, but don't want it anymore now, I'll refund you your payment as soon as I can. Just let me know!

For everyone else: That means second print is ready to go! If you want it, send the payment my way! (I can order a blueprint as soon as I got four payments)
hPGHvDe.pngjPfUJ3r.png
[LF] Aqua Bellies | [LF]Nature-y Dragons | [ Fandragon Hub ]
CPx59tb.png
@rooty awesome! I'm still gaining, I'm not anywhere near close to the price of two payments yet though ): if you want, I can send 240k at first, and then the other 240k later?
(also, if you'd like to see my progress in earnings to see where I'm at, I'm keeping it on my page)
@rooty awesome! I'm still gaining, I'm not anywhere near close to the price of two payments yet though ): if you want, I can send 240k at first, and then the other 240k later?
(also, if you'd like to see my progress in earnings to see where I'm at, I'm keeping it on my page)
juunebugs_on_fr_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf9.png 115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png
I don't sub to most threads, please ping me!
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png juunebugs_on_fr1_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf3.png
@rooty i still want it!
@rooty i still want it!
@sensiblesoap That'd be perfectly fine! c:
@sensiblesoap That'd be perfectly fine! c:
hPGHvDe.pngjPfUJ3r.png
CPx59tb.png
@rooty alrighty~ I'll try to get the first payment as soon as possible!
@rooty alrighty~ I'll try to get the first payment as soon as possible!
juunebugs_on_fr_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf9.png 115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png
I don't sub to most threads, please ping me!
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png juunebugs_on_fr1_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf3.png
@rooty
i still want it! sent over my payment~
@rooty
i still want it! sent over my payment~
@rooty

Oh my goodness, I need this. I LOVE bunnies. May I be put down for a slot, please?

And if it's not too much trouble, may I get a ping if/when you release more Fluffle versions? Thank you very much :D
@rooty

Oh my goodness, I need this. I LOVE bunnies. May I be put down for a slot, please?

And if it's not too much trouble, may I get a ping if/when you release more Fluffle versions? Thank you very much :D
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.pngtumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.png
@Lucatri Why yes to both! If you want, there's one spot left for you in the 2nd run, so if you have enough for the payment, you could send it in right now
@Lucatri Why yes to both! If you want, there's one spot left for you in the 2nd run, so if you have enough for the payment, you could send it in right now
hPGHvDe.pngjPfUJ3r.png
CPx59tb.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 93 94