Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Kai's Accents - Customs, Reprints!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 400 401
@Pah Here you go! [img]http://orig04.deviantart.net/e65f/f/2015/181/6/f/galaxauprv_by_drawitout-d8zg2rt.png[/img]
@Pah

Here you go!
galaxauprv_by_drawitout-d8zg2rt.png
Kai - Al (There's only 1 L!)
[Call me Kai!] [30s,They/Them]
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
f18d31cc350d038f8fdc1052107773b5e5669843.png
- Accent Shop!
- Hatchathon: Egg a Day 2024!
- In Shadow of the Gods: A Nuzlocke (Complete!)
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
@Kaial
omg it look gorgeous on her! It'll surely motivate me to gene her ( she's a gen1 xD )
please add me to the pre order list! Do you want me to pay now or when its released?
@Kaial
omg it look gorgeous on her! It'll surely motivate me to gene her ( she's a gen1 xD )
please add me to the pre order list! Do you want me to pay now or when its released?
alWiqh6.png
@Pah

Thank you so much! I'm a huge genwunner too (almost all of my lair is gen ones or twos,) so that's exciting to hear, hehe.

I'll add you now! And you can pay me whenever you want, so feel free to save your gems until more people are on the list if you'd like. uvu
@Pah

Thank you so much! I'm a huge genwunner too (almost all of my lair is gen ones or twos,) so that's exciting to hear, hehe.

I'll add you now! And you can pay me whenever you want, so feel free to save your gems until more people are on the list if you'd like. uvu
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
@Kaial
I'll just pay it now, then, otherwise i'll spend it with gems and forget about it LOL
@Kaial
I'll just pay it now, then, otherwise i'll spend it with gems and forget about it LOL
alWiqh6.png
@Pah

Ah, okay, thank you! I'll mark your slot as paid, hopefully the others fill up soon too!
@Pah

Ah, okay, thank you! I'll mark your slot as paid, hopefully the others fill up soon too!
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
@Kaial
Ya no worries, i'm not in a rush ( specially because there's another one i need to gene before her xD)
@Kaial
Ya no worries, i'm not in a rush ( specially because there's another one i need to gene before her xD)
alWiqh6.png
@Heathers

I apologize for not pinging you until now, but the coatl f accent you requested to be pinged for is now available!
@Heathers

I apologize for not pinging you until now, but the coatl f accent you requested to be pinged for is now available!
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
@Kaial no worries! Unfortunately i no longer own the coatl i wanted to put it on, so i'll have to pass this time around. Thanks for the ping though! :3
@Kaial no worries! Unfortunately i no longer own the coatl i wanted to put it on, so i'll have to pass this time around. Thanks for the ping though! :3
1ffgBbR.png
@Heathers

Alrighty, thanks anyway!
@Heathers

Alrighty, thanks anyway!
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
[quote][size= 7]-Aurora- =NEW!=[/size] The long awaited Galaxy Aurora for coatl F has been completed and is open for preorders! [img]http://orig09.deviantart.net/fcb5/f/2015/181/4/6/galaxy_aurora_complete_by_drawitout-d8zftu8.png[/img] As is intended with all of the Galaxy series, it is designed to work on all dragons and is [b]gembond friendly[/b]! [/quote] [b]Price: 500g[/b] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DmpTgbQOcIxOyphJ0-NUz-l_D2v_CgbkCPxV3cJnlRY/edit?pli=1#gid=0]G.A.S.P[/url]: Coatl F accents![sub] @Acidfox @Aeonox @Amphiptere @Argonaut @azrielen @KuraikoDesu @Cassichu @ChristianCutie @crystaldragon @damiens @Darkersolstice @delightfuliza @Diva @Ecsentret @Emberwolf @Eme @Founder @Fujo @gilan @gordiangalaxy @Hailey @Helena @Hiddenmica @Apotheocrisy @Idari @Ikunoche @EifiCopper @Juushika @Kaesa @Kaitii @Kalahira @KittyAoba @korradorable @Leora @Malatise @marymouse @Masumi @Maye @Micheru @traidy @Morphini @Murasaki @nameddame @Namor @NivMizzet @Nymphalidae @Okapi @OverlordFreya @Parad0xxy @Peisinoe @Quenya @reitgerte @Riko @Roselia @Rosenades @Safirien @sakurablossom @SilverGears @Silviya @SirLeafheart @snowpea @Soupy @tackysnaps @Heathers @Fulcrum @Trachynhawb @vampy @vulstal @Winterdream @World @xazz @yin @ysunkoiw @Zelai @Zilleniose @CyberInfection @RainbowWolfy @Saru @Dragondrop @TheSunTheGodsSaw @Darlnim @cervas @Pseudoscience @Asmea @Larkayne @Marshell @Fairie @CitrusHeart @JesterGurl @Orenildur @Phoenixfyre @dagmaar @Itsy @Delillah @IndigoCat @radputin @lightly @Perahn @Noivurn @Aralas @annadandelion @Akihiko @Chemistry @Capriquarius @Kuroida @Veevi @Stenvela @irii @Finne @Omakelady @wolyang @thesecontexts @freiheit(no plague/gore please) @crystallofolia @Arma @freckledbooks @EssyDante @kidotsubomi @lankochan @Addmon @polarstern @Loulybob @Siaur (No gore please) @Purrlpink @Amarina @Clocks @captaincaiti @stags @Sais @milkcocoa @Danizaurs @epitizer @asterope @durandal @atrolock @pooses @honeyT Special request area (space/shiny/etc theme) @Apotheocrisy @Aralas @damiens @Denim
Quote:
-Aurora- =NEW!=

The long awaited Galaxy Aurora for coatl F has been completed and is open for preorders!
galaxy_aurora_complete_by_drawitout-d8zftu8.png
As is intended with all of the Galaxy series, it is designed to work on all dragons and is gembond friendly!
Price: 500g

G.A.S.P: Coatl F accents!

@Acidfox @Aeonox @Amphiptere @Argonaut @azrielen @KuraikoDesu @Cassichu @ChristianCutie @crystaldragon @damiens @Darkersolstice @delightfuliza @Diva @Ecsentret @Emberwolf @Eme @Founder @Fujo @gilan @gordiangalaxy @Hailey @Helena @Hiddenmica @Apotheocrisy @Idari @Ikunoche @EifiCopper @Juushika @Kaesa @Kaitii @Kalahira @KittyAoba @korradorable @Leora @Malatise @marymouse @Masumi @Maye @Micheru @traidy @Morphini @Murasaki @nameddame @Namor @NivMizzet @Nymphalidae @Okapi @OverlordFreya @Parad0xxy @Peisinoe @Quenya @reitgerte @Riko @Roselia @Rosenades @Safirien @sakurablossom @SilverGears @Silviya @SirLeafheart @snowpea @Soupy @tackysnaps @Heathers @Fulcrum @Trachynhawb @vampy @vulstal @Winterdream @World @xazz @yin @ysunkoiw @Zelai @Zilleniose @CyberInfection @RainbowWolfy @Saru @Dragondrop @TheSunTheGodsSaw @Darlnim @cervas @Pseudoscience @Asmea @Larkayne @Marshell @Fairie @CitrusHeart @JesterGurl @Orenildur @Phoenixfyre @dagmaar @Itsy @Delillah @IndigoCat @radputin @lightly @Perahn @Noivurn @Aralas @annadandelion @Akihiko @Chemistry @Capriquarius @Kuroida @Veevi @Stenvela @irii @Finne @Omakelady @wolyang @thesecontexts @freiheit(no plague/gore please) @crystallofolia @Arma @freckledbooks @EssyDante @kidotsubomi @lankochan @Addmon @polarstern @Loulybob @Siaur (No gore please) @Purrlpink @Amarina @Clocks @captaincaiti @stags @Sais @milkcocoa @Danizaurs @epitizer @asterope @durandal @atrolock @pooses @honeyT

Special request area (space/shiny/etc theme)
@Apotheocrisy
@Aralas
@damiens
@Denim
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 400 401