Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Shark Factory *Ridge & Surge Wear*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 353 354
@Uniformshark

Hello, I'm a huge Transformers fan, and was wondering if you could add me to the ping list for when you come out with new dragonformers skins?
@Uniformshark

Hello, I'm a huge Transformers fan, and was wondering if you could add me to the ping list for when you come out with new dragonformers skins?
@Uniformshark
Oi I would like two copies of Vosian Prince
@Uniformshark
Oi I would like two copies of Vosian Prince
@Uniformshark could I get a slot for Permafrost?
@Uniformshark could I get a slot for Permafrost?
@uniformshark

May I have a slot for Permafrost please c:
@uniformshark

May I have a slot for Permafrost please c:
ybwf4f9.gif
@Reset so you don't want to preorder for gems but want a treasure slot ? Im a lil confused about your wording TuT

@JackalSmiler @Why @Astraya @NotQuiteToxic All done C:
@Reset so you don't want to preorder for gems but want a treasure slot ? Im a lil confused about your wording TuT

@JackalSmiler @Why @Astraya @NotQuiteToxic All done C:
Oh I'm sorry! I should have clarified a bit more. Um, gems for the first two, and if you get enough slots for the Cyclonus one and you're still accepting the 400k, I'll take one of those
Oh I'm sorry! I should have clarified a bit more. Um, gems for the first two, and if you get enough slots for the Cyclonus one and you're still accepting the 400k, I'll take one of those
@Reset Alright! C:
@Reset Alright! C:
@uniformshark

Treasure reserve for permafrost, please! :) And if you ever do a male version, please ping me!
@uniformshark

Treasure reserve for permafrost, please! :) And if you ever do a male version, please ping me!
PRmNXrT.png
@Troya I put you down for both also I have enough preorders for Permafrost you can send over the payment then I can submit it C:
@Troya I put you down for both also I have enough preorders for Permafrost you can send over the payment then I can submit it C:
@Uniformshark
May I ask if there's still slots open for Permafrost? :o
@Uniformshark
May I ask if there's still slots open for Permafrost? :o
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 353 354