Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 746 747 748 749 750 ... 1129 1130
Could I get accent #40455 (see below) renamed from "GER Shorthair Pointer-SD" to "Shorthair Pointer-SDF", please? I didn't realize I was over the character limit and would like to keep my general naming scheme consistent.

If not, thank you for your time anyway! Have a great day. <3 c:
Could I get accent #40455 (see below) renamed from "GER Shorthair Pointer-SD" to "Shorthair Pointer-SDF", please? I didn't realize I was over the character limit and would like to keep my general naming scheme consistent.

If not, thank you for your time anyway! Have a great day. <3 c:
Can I get #80272 cancelled please?
Can I get #80272 cancelled please?
1HafVY1.png
@RainyCerdae The issue with this skin is that the original lineart is obscured by the heavy details and dark colors of the design. The dragon template's original lineart should be clearly visible on top of the design. Please lighten the overall design, especially it's darkest colors, or darken the original lineart so it is clearly visible on top of the design before resubmitting.

@Lomon I would recommend slightly darkening the original shadow layer so its contours are more clearly visible before resubmitting. The other skin's name has been updated.

@Lykos The name is updated.

@RainyCerdae The issue with this skin is that the original lineart is obscured by the heavy details and dark colors of the design. The dragon template's original lineart should be clearly visible on top of the design. Please lighten the overall design, especially it's darkest colors, or darken the original lineart so it is clearly visible on top of the design before resubmitting.

@Lomon I would recommend slightly darkening the original shadow layer so its contours are more clearly visible before resubmitting. The other skin's name has been updated.

@Lykos The name is updated.

Thanks!
Thanks!
Hello again! I recently submitted an order for Home Run, the first two (3?) times it got denied for shadows/lineart, but the last one was for copyright. I'd just like to show proof that the creator of the game is allowing me to make the skin using the concept! Proof is here, it is a screen recorded video of his official instagram account, my message to him, and his response.

Edit; 80055 was the last order, "This skin shares too many distinctive design elements with the copyrighted character Bad Batter from the video game &lsquo;OFF&rsquo;."
79888 was the order before that, "This is almost ready to accept! But the line art and shadow layers must remain clearly visible and noticeably darker than the colors that they are above."
79618 before that, "This looks great, but the line art and shadow layers must remain intact and noticeably darker than the colors that they are above."
Hello again! I recently submitted an order for Home Run, the first two (3?) times it got denied for shadows/lineart, but the last one was for copyright. I'd just like to show proof that the creator of the game is allowing me to make the skin using the concept! Proof is here, it is a screen recorded video of his official instagram account, my message to him, and his response.

Edit; 80055 was the last order, "This skin shares too many distinctive design elements with the copyrighted character Bad Batter from the video game &lsquo;OFF&rsquo;."
79888 was the order before that, "This is almost ready to accept! But the line art and shadow layers must remain clearly visible and noticeably darker than the colors that they are above."
79618 before that, "This looks great, but the line art and shadow layers must remain intact and noticeably darker than the colors that they are above."
5892c5c340f5264298ab03b35ff0dcfa32e5c846.pnga3abe3a57fa73e1e4d20440c93f392df4a1de2b2.png99d546c5f2f73a91e494a877b318b5fe2cc494d0.png
@MythicalViper Please PM me the Blueprint for a gem refund.
@MythicalViper Please PM me the Blueprint for a gem refund.
@Slaytheist The site owners do not allow any copyrighted characters submitted as fan content on the site, to avoid any potential complications.
@Slaytheist The site owners do not allow any copyrighted characters submitted as fan content on the site, to avoid any potential complications.
I understand that, is it unable to be printed even with permission from the sole creator? If so, please let me know what I can change about it since I was under the impression it was going to be printed with the first two submissions!
I understand that, is it unable to be printed even with permission from the sole creator? If so, please let me know what I can change about it since I was under the impression it was going to be printed with the first two submissions!
5892c5c340f5264298ab03b35ff0dcfa32e5c846.pnga3abe3a57fa73e1e4d20440c93f392df4a1de2b2.png99d546c5f2f73a91e494a877b318b5fe2cc494d0.png
@SuburbanSamurai Understood, lightening and simplifying <*v*>
@SuburbanSamurai Understood, lightening and simplifying <*v*>
GaHno4v.png @RainyCerdae | rain brain
>> accent shop | insta
>> avatar
@Slaytheist Yes, the permission isn't a factor, the 'no copyrighted characters' policy is maintained by the site creators to avoid any potential unforeseen complications. The skin would have to be reworked to be a unique design that is not visually copying the design elements of the character from the game. Gem refunds for Blueprints purchased from the Custom Skins page are also always available.
@Slaytheist Yes, the permission isn't a factor, the 'no copyrighted characters' policy is maintained by the site creators to avoid any potential unforeseen complications. The skin would have to be reworked to be a unique design that is not visually copying the design elements of the character from the game. Gem refunds for Blueprints purchased from the Custom Skins page are also always available.
1 2 ... 746 747 748 749 750 ... 1129 1130