Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 707 708 709 710 711 ... 1129 1130
Can I cancel orders #76102, #76120 (The Trickster's Boon) and orders #76098, #76106, #76121 (Honor Among Thieves)? The initial runs were just denied for lines/shadows and I'm going to make the necessary adjustments!
Can I cancel orders #76102, #76120 (The Trickster's Boon) and orders #76098, #76106, #76121 (Honor Among Thieves)? The initial runs were just denied for lines/shadows and I'm going to make the necessary adjustments!
oVkZKR4.pnga66BUX1.png
Hi! I just got order #76077 denied. It's a recolor of accents that were previously accepted. The shadow and lineart layers weren't changed between submissions; could I ask for some clarification re/ where they're not visible enough? [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/432737627649736704/834518549749432340/callaPink.png[/img] Accepted versions: [skin=39006] [skin=39007] [skin=39008]
Hi! I just got order #76077 denied. It's a recolor of accents that were previously accepted.

The shadow and lineart layers weren't changed between submissions; could I ask for some clarification re/ where they're not visible enough?

callaPink.png

Accepted versions:
4MKDoae.png
Hello! I accidently bought the 5-accent bundle by mistake and was wondering if I could get a refund? I understand if that isn't possible tho, just saw it mentioned in a thread and am trying to give it a shot :'D
Hello! I accidently bought the 5-accent bundle by mistake and was wondering if I could get a refund? I understand if that isn't possible tho, just saw it mentioned in a thread and am trying to give it a shot :'D
mty1nS3.gif
EVK4e3k.gifXF5EGor.gif7KVKeKl.gifCSL44D6.gif
I am unsure whether these need translations, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Order #76178 "Rosa Acicularis i."
Order #76279 "Rosa Acicularis ii."

Rosa Acicularis is the binomial name for the "prickly wild rose" and some variants. It is derived from Latin. Link to info on it, including taxonomy.
I am unsure whether these need translations, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Order #76178 "Rosa Acicularis i."
Order #76279 "Rosa Acicularis ii."

Rosa Acicularis is the binomial name for the "prickly wild rose" and some variants. It is derived from Latin. Link to info on it, including taxonomy.
hello! a few weeks ago, rat circle (#75442) was denied for the lines being too light over the entire design, so i darkened them and resubmitted (as #75729). however, it was denied for both lines and shadows, specifically on the fabric; i went ahead and darkened the lines and shadows in the areas specified, would you be able to recommend the version below for submission? [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/jSUZkeS.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/rXbXlaL.png[/img][/center]
hello! a few weeks ago, rat circle (#75442) was denied for the lines being too light over the entire design, so i darkened them and resubmitted (as #75729). however, it was denied for both lines and shadows, specifically on the fabric; i went ahead and darkened the lines and shadows in the areas specified, would you be able to recommend the version below for submission?
jSUZkeS.png
rXbXlaL.png
W6mRcKD.png empty space
why are you selecting it
Skin translation for order #76303

"l'appel du vide" is French for "call of the void"
Skin translation for order #76303

"l'appel du vide" is French for "call of the void"
@endings Please resubmit the design as is and provide the order#.

@SirLeafheart Please PM me the Blueprint and I will refund you the gems.

@Laeyein I would recommend making the original lines and shadows on the patterned fabric slightly darker before resubmitting as they still don't appear to show up on the design.

@hereditary Thank you for the translations.

@endings Please resubmit the design as is and provide the order#.

@SirLeafheart Please PM me the Blueprint and I will refund you the gems.

@Laeyein I would recommend making the original lines and shadows on the patterned fabric slightly darker before resubmitting as they still don't appear to show up on the design.

@hereditary Thank you for the translations.

@suburbansamurai

Thank you! Resubmitted as #76307!
@suburbansamurai

Thank you! Resubmitted as #76307!
4MKDoae.png
Hey! I just got back a skin with ID 39179- that was supposed to be a reprint of (ID 37832), but was made as a duplicate in the system instead. Would it be possible to get the new version removed and the skins I have switched back to the old version?
Hey! I just got back a skin with ID 39179- that was supposed to be a reprint of (ID 37832), but was made as a duplicate in the system instead. Would it be possible to get the new version removed and the skins I have switched back to the old version?
oVkZKR4.pnga66BUX1.png
Hello! This UMA's icon displays a Male Gaoler one though it is listed (and is) a skin for Female Veilspun dragons. [skin=38864] [img]https://i.ibb.co/jyPfKGf/incorrecticon.png[/img]
Hello!
This UMA's icon displays a Male Gaoler one though it is listed (and is) a skin for Female Veilspun dragons.

incorrecticon.png
R9q6x.gif(xxxxx)zgyUH.gif(xxxxx)oLxfF.gif
| 9+ FR Time |Current Project | Italian | Dressing Room Help |Lore Thread
1 2 ... 707 708 709 710 711 ... 1129 1130