Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 706 707 708 709 710 ... 1131 1132
@SuburbanSamurai

The image is the exact same as the version that was approved, except everything is shifted one pixel to the right. I have not touched the original PSD since the original was approved.
@SuburbanSamurai

The image is the exact same as the version that was approved, except everything is shifted one pixel to the right. I have not touched the original PSD since the original was approved.
4MKDoae.png
Hello! I just changed my username and I need my tooltips updated! Thank you :]
Hello! I just changed my username and I need my tooltips updated! Thank you :]
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxx xrdZoYH.pngOxagJgG.pngmxZJBlR.png
Q0p4QGz.png1j2YGao.pngLvsm6NG.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
@endings The image is updated.
@endings The image is updated.
@SpookyPuptarts The username is updated.
@SpookyPuptarts The username is updated.
hello! would i be able to get [skin=39077] updated to the image below? the only change made was the removal of the glow on the runes to fix it looking crunchy when resized. thank you!! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/WZERFg4.png[/img][/center]
hello! would i be able to get updated to the image below? the only change made was the removal of the glow on the runes to fix it looking crunchy when resized. thank you!!
WZERFg4.png
W6mRcKD.png empty space
why are you selecting it
@Laeyein The image has been updated.
@Laeyein The image has been updated.
@madsniper Hello! I would like to cancel the Custom Skin Order #76092 Because I want to resend the image file.;; Thank you so much! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@madsniper Hello! I would like to cancel the Custom Skin Order #76092
Because I want to resend the image file.;; Thank you so much!
tumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao2_r1_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao4_r3_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao5_r1_250.png
hello! could i have renamed from "gods and monsters" to "east of eden", thanks!
hello! could i have renamed from "gods and monsters" to "east of eden", thanks!
UoweiPn.png
hello, could I have [skin=39125] updated to this version instead? The only thing that was changed was the opacity of the wing color, as in the original version it ended up blending in too much with the shadow next to it [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/696808093610147854/833383932862791680/liturgies_printing.png[/img]
hello, could I have updated to this version instead? The only thing that was changed was the opacity of the wing color, as in the original version it ended up blending in too much with the shadow next to it
liturgies_printing.png
76672981_pcSZwr13fZaPWfI.png
@final The name has been updated.

@ado The image has been updated.
@final The name has been updated.

@ado The image has been updated.
1 2 ... 706 707 708 709 710 ... 1131 1132