Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 580 581 582 583 584 ... 1129 1130
@madsniper
Oh! I've got the merge layer portion down, however the transparency option window you've shown at the bottom of your message doesn't seem to appear in my version of Photoshop?

I've done everything else I could so far-if it doesn't work out submitting this time, it is what it is.
Thank you so much for your time!
@madsniper
Oh! I've got the merge layer portion down, however the transparency option window you've shown at the bottom of your message doesn't seem to appear in my version of Photoshop?

I've done everything else I could so far-if it doesn't work out submitting this time, it is what it is.
Thank you so much for your time!
@suburbansamurai
@madsniper

Apologies but can #61356 be cancelled? I submit today and realized I submit the wrong version. I'd love to re-submit with the correct one. Thank you!
@suburbansamurai
@madsniper

Apologies but can #61356 be cancelled? I submit today and realized I submit the wrong version. I'd love to re-submit with the correct one. Thank you!
AU46yR2.png...btK22Y7.png...Uncommon-Death.png __ ...
necramancy
the plaguebringer is my spirit animal

@Sinistea The name in the descriptions has been updated.

@Quintillion 5-7 days is an estimate, sometimes turn around takes longer, although we try to maintain that 5-7 day window.

@SpitfyreFlier When you save the file, are you choosing the option "Save for Web & Devices" from the File menu? Feel free to PM me with more questions.

@Necramancy The order has been cancelled.
@Sinistea The name in the descriptions has been updated.

@Quintillion 5-7 days is an estimate, sometimes turn around takes longer, although we try to maintain that 5-7 day window.

@SpitfyreFlier When you save the file, are you choosing the option "Save for Web & Devices" from the File menu? Feel free to PM me with more questions.

@Necramancy The order has been cancelled.
Hey, I just got Accent: Manticore Gold M back but it's got a Tundra on the icon instead of a Gaoler. Could that be corrected please?

Thank you!
Hey, I just got Accent: Manticore Gold M back but it's got a Tundra on the icon instead of a Gaoler. Could that be corrected please?

Thank you!
RRK8S82.png2LoJMPl.png1O7fpIM.pngQAOWWhZ.pngPu38cMN.png62BjO6G.pngltqKFwP.pngWYwciJN.pngBrFtxZn.pngtlrPe7I.pngEuB7J2B.pngvdLKK9B.png6HssRXX.png2qbSdyN.pngsAqHLPr.gif
lJX7Tr5.png
@shroudrat The icon has been fixed.
@shroudrat The icon has been fixed.
Thank you!
Thank you!
AU46yR2.png...btK22Y7.png...Uncommon-Death.png __ ...
necramancy
the plaguebringer is my spirit animal

Hello! I changed my username from Mew to Ponscha. It would be great to update my Gaoler skin. :) Thank you!

Hello! I changed my username from Mew to Ponscha. It would be great to update my Gaoler skin. :) Thank you!

Snowy_Sig-_Mew_v1.png
Hiii so I've been Gouldiae for a long time now but completely forgot I could have the name in my old skin descriptions changed. I used to go by the username 'Lorii' and according to the database, those are all the skins I had printed under that name:

Accent: Fire Sprite Fae
Accent: Ice Sprite Fae
Accent: Frostbite Fae
Skin: Malachai
Skin: Thanatos' Guise

I hope database links are okay
Hiii so I've been Gouldiae for a long time now but completely forgot I could have the name in my old skin descriptions changed. I used to go by the username 'Lorii' and according to the database, those are all the skins I had printed under that name:

Accent: Fire Sprite Fae
Accent: Ice Sprite Fae
Accent: Frostbite Fae
Skin: Malachai
Skin: Thanatos' Guise

I hope database links are okay
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

__ c6nYENf.png __ dcbbuos.png
Hello! I changed my username a year or so back but forgot to ask about changing the name on a skin I did before then for the coliseum skin and accent contest. Thank you!

Hello! I changed my username a year or so back but forgot to ask about changing the name on a skin I did before then for the coliseum skin and accent contest. Thank you!

> Havic
> He/they/it
> Current avatar dragon
So this skin is for coatl males but the tooltip shows a coatl female:

So this skin is for coatl males but the tooltip shows a coatl female:

ldNLSdw.png
1 2 ... 580 581 582 583 584 ... 1129 1130