Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Reindeer Coatl Accents!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@noelle love the update! And yes I meant one of each. Four total. :D
@noelle love the update! And yes I meant one of each. Four total. :D
HEPmLsK.png
@azrielen - Oh thank you!! I updated the reigns slighty on the male one so they don't criss-cross with the strap going across his body.
@azrielen - Oh thank you!! I updated the reigns slighty on the male one so they don't criss-cross with the strap going across his body.
tumblr_inline_n7oy43Jg7P1rhxwp5.gif[/center]
@Noelle
Put me down for both m & f black nose versions please c:
@Noelle
Put me down for both m & f black nose versions please c:
cropped-dsc_00851.jpg
@NowViewing - Thank you!! I plan on taking preorders for the black noses in a few weeks!
@NowViewing - Thank you!! I plan on taking preorders for the black noses in a few weeks!
@Noelle So adorable! I missed it when someone made the imp ones, but the coatl ones are so much more adorable! Can I get a black nose preview on this guy? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2712927] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/27130/2712927_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Noelle So adorable! I missed it when someone made the imp ones, but the coatl ones are so much more adorable! Can I get a black nose preview on this guy?

2712927_350.png
my_signature_by_midnightpintowolf-dcsqmj8.gif
@Midnightpinto - here you go! Didn't expect that bottom strap to get lost so much... I might have to tweak it. What do you think, though? [img]https://33.media.tumblr.com/c0b11bc98bd80e58164e85ca70fd57f0/tumblr_ncrx9nnIwK1shdbg7o1_400.png[/img]
@Midnightpinto - here you go! Didn't expect that bottom strap to get lost so much... I might have to tweak it. What do you think, though?

tumblr_ncrx9nnIwK1shdbg7o1_400.png
@Noelle I think that it is even more perfect on! The shadows for the reins look a little light on him though cause he has a dark belly, but it is still super adorable! Please put me down for the male blacknose!
@Noelle I think that it is even more perfect on! The shadows for the reins look a little light on him though cause he has a dark belly, but it is still super adorable! Please put me down for the male blacknose!
my_signature_by_midnightpintowolf-dcsqmj8.gif
@Midnightpinto - Oh thank you! I'll be taking preorders next week!
@Midnightpinto - Oh thank you! I'll be taking preorders next week!
@Azrielen, @Midnightpinto, and @Jastoz - I wanted to make sure you're still interested in the BLACK-NOSED variants of this accent! I will be taking the preorder gems (500G per accent) next week so I can get them submitted! Once I have more preorders/sales, I will move on to printing red-nosed accents!

(Midnightpinto- I know you just said that you wanted them today, but I wanted to include you in here for completion's sake!)
@Azrielen, @Midnightpinto, and @Jastoz - I wanted to make sure you're still interested in the BLACK-NOSED variants of this accent! I will be taking the preorder gems (500G per accent) next week so I can get them submitted! Once I have more preorders/sales, I will move on to printing red-nosed accents!

(Midnightpinto- I know you just said that you wanted them today, but I wanted to include you in here for completion's sake!)
@Noelle

I am interested in the black-nosed reindeer accent for the female Coatl.
@Noelle

I am interested in the black-nosed reindeer accent for the female Coatl.
1 2 3 4 5 6