Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Accent Trading Hub
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 3510 3511
@Win
Currently I have 1021 gems in my possession, and since Residual Galaxy has been retired (though albeit not that long). Would you accept all the gems, Residual and a Surgelight (not quite Neon Jewel, but still in the Coatl range...)?
@Win
Currently I have 1021 gems in my possession, and since Residual Galaxy has been retired (though albeit not that long). Would you accept all the gems, Residual and a Surgelight (not quite Neon Jewel, but still in the Coatl range...)?
tumblr_o9n7ihpGGx1u1gqv0o1_500.png
@Mezzo
I will think on the offer and get back to you!
Only reason I'm contemplating selling it is because I think I can make a henna patterned accent for myself in the future for coatls and wildclaws, which I have much more of in my lair. Should put all my henna lessons to good use :P
@Mezzo
I will think on the offer and get back to you!
Only reason I'm contemplating selling it is because I think I can make a henna patterned accent for myself in the future for coatls and wildclaws, which I have much more of in my lair. Should put all my henna lessons to good use :P
oz2YrQ2.png
@Win
Yeah I gotcha, and if you do make those accents I'd love to see them when you finish them! I really love Henna and would love to nab one (I would have nabbed the male Imperial one when it was first released, but I was late to the ball game....)

You took henna lessons? That's awesome!
@Win
Yeah I gotcha, and if you do make those accents I'd love to see them when you finish them! I really love Henna and would love to nab one (I would have nabbed the male Imperial one when it was first released, but I was late to the ball game....)

You took henna lessons? That's awesome!
tumblr_o9n7ihpGGx1u1gqv0o1_500.png
@triska
Do you still have your Golden Glimmer accent?
Swap your for my ?

@BatCrooks
Got rid of your Numinous Jaguar yet? :O
I'm re-posting all the accents I can offer up at the bottom of this post!

@Godspeed
Have you sold/traded your Psychedelic Circuit yet?

@Ithiltari
Have you sold your Shimmerscale accent yet?
Would you swap it for a Neon or Rainbow Core accent? (Male Imperial)

@Mezzo
2 summers of them in India during my vacations :) I'll ping you for sure!

ACCENTS I CAN TRADE
@triska
Do you still have your Golden Glimmer accent?
Swap your for my ?

@BatCrooks
Got rid of your Numinous Jaguar yet? :O
I'm re-posting all the accents I can offer up at the bottom of this post!

@Godspeed
Have you sold/traded your Psychedelic Circuit yet?

@Ithiltari
Have you sold your Shimmerscale accent yet?
Would you swap it for a Neon or Rainbow Core accent? (Male Imperial)

@Mezzo
2 summers of them in India during my vacations :) I'll ping you for sure!

ACCENTS I CAN TRADE
oz2YrQ2.png
@Win
I still have my psychedelic circuit.
@Win
I still have my psychedelic circuit.

0PSsH9E.png

Xzuw0kv.gif
We are being watched.
The government has a secret system,
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
but it sees everything...
dyNkCVG.gif Pvj9w5p.png

uU6ZmcR.gif
@Godspeed
Have any interest in the skins/accents I posted? Some are valued much higher than others, but I'd like to see if you like any and take it from there.

@Godspeed
Have any interest in the skins/accents I posted? Some are valued much higher than others, but I'd like to see if you like any and take it from there.

oz2YrQ2.png
@Win I still have it, but given that it's retired it'll take a bit of doing to get me to part with it. Do you have anything else you'd be willing to trade?
@Win I still have it, but given that it's retired it'll take a bit of doing to get me to part with it. Do you have anything else you'd be willing to trade?
tumblr_n8ilkydl5D1tyl4m3o5_500.png
@triska
Just take a look at the post above yours - there's a more complete listing of what I can offer there! I also have retired festival skins (and dragons and miscellaneous other items and dragons, but this is a skin/accent swap board, so I'll keep it limited)
@triska
Just take a look at the post above yours - there's a more complete listing of what I can offer there! I also have retired festival skins (and dragons and miscellaneous other items and dragons, but this is a skin/accent swap board, so I'll keep it limited)
oz2YrQ2.png
@Win
Sorry, I didn't saw anything I have use for right now.
@Win
Sorry, I didn't saw anything I have use for right now.

0PSsH9E.png

Xzuw0kv.gif
We are being watched.
The government has a secret system,
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
but it sees everything...
dyNkCVG.gif Pvj9w5p.png

uU6ZmcR.gif
Accents/Skins I Have -

Accents/Skins I Want -

You can offer other accents if you want.
Bare in mind I don't like spirals or snappers all that much. I have a lot more Skydancers and Imperials then I do any other breed.

For the rarer accents I want I could trade two for one.
Think that's it!
c:
Accents/Skins I Have -

Accents/Skins I Want -

You can offer other accents if you want.
Bare in mind I don't like spirals or snappers all that much. I have a lot more Skydancers and Imperials then I do any other breed.

For the rarer accents I want I could trade two for one.
Think that's it!
c:
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 3510 3511