Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Accent Trading Hub
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 3504 3505
boop
boop
tumblr_n8ilkydl5D1tyl4m3o5_500.png
This is an awesome idea. Will most definitely be posting on this when I get off mobile.

@Win
Any chance you will trade your Intricate Henna for a Golden Glass Glow (Female Imp) or for a Residual Galaxy (Female Imp)?
This is an awesome idea. Will most definitely be posting on this when I get off mobile.

@Win
Any chance you will trade your Intricate Henna for a Golden Glass Glow (Female Imp) or for a Residual Galaxy (Female Imp)?
tumblr_o9n7ihpGGx1u1gqv0o1_500.png
@Fujoshi - Heya, I didn't notice your "ready for battle" skin. Were you still interested in trading :3 Do you have any other accents I might be interested in too?
@Fujoshi - Heya, I didn't notice your "ready for battle" skin. Were you still interested in trading :3 Do you have any other accents I might be interested in too?
Accent Shop
@mezzo I'll certainly take a look, can you post then here so I can preview them?
@mezzo I'll certainly take a look, can you post then here so I can preview them?
oz2YrQ2.png
@Win

Hopefully this works...
@Win

Hopefully this works...
@Mezzo
Unfortunately the golden glass glow isn't bright enough for my dragons :P
And while Residual Galaxy looks good on my Bliss...I wouldn't count her equivalent to Intricate Henna, which is now retired as far as I know. But if you've got other accents to show later when you make a more detailed post, please ping me again and I'll definitely look!
@Mezzo
Unfortunately the golden glass glow isn't bright enough for my dragons :P
And while Residual Galaxy looks good on my Bliss...I wouldn't count her equivalent to Intricate Henna, which is now retired as far as I know. But if you've got other accents to show later when you make a more detailed post, please ping me again and I'll definitely look!
oz2YrQ2.png
@Pesticide
The list is still the same and yes, I'm still interested
@Pesticide
The list is still the same and yes, I'm still interested
@Fujoshi - I shall take the Ready for Battle then :)
@Fujoshi - I shall take the Ready for Battle then :)
Accent Shop
Accents I Have:

Accents I Want:
Imperials. That's pretty much it. I am specifically looking for , , and Ocean Waters (Male Imperials) whose number I can't find.....so here's the female version ...

@Win
So I probably don't have a ton of stuff the would peak your interest, however I would really like to somehow make a deal for the Intricate Henna. Is there any way I can give you the Residual Galaxy and pay you some gems for it?
Accents I Have:

Accents I Want:
Imperials. That's pretty much it. I am specifically looking for , , and Ocean Waters (Male Imperials) whose number I can't find.....so here's the female version ...

@Win
So I probably don't have a ton of stuff the would peak your interest, however I would really like to somehow make a deal for the Intricate Henna. Is there any way I can give you the Residual Galaxy and pay you some gems for it?
@Mezzo
The only copy I see atm is selling for 2K+ gems and none of the accents I am seeing in your list are quite piquing my interest, you're right. How many gems could you put on top of either Residual Galaxy or Neon Jewel? Possibly both?

UPDATED ACCENTS I LIKE LIST:

* Various Club Concert accents by Studio
* Various So Tiger, Much Shine accents
* Bright Glass Glow accents for Coatls, Imperials (Need to look good on rainbow dergs)
* Animal print accents (Leopard, Numinous Jaguar, Sacred Jaguar, Zebra print, snakeskin, feather wings, etc..you get the point)
* Robotic and Plushie accents
@Mezzo
The only copy I see atm is selling for 2K+ gems and none of the accents I am seeing in your list are quite piquing my interest, you're right. How many gems could you put on top of either Residual Galaxy or Neon Jewel? Possibly both?

UPDATED ACCENTS I LIKE LIST:

* Various Club Concert accents by Studio
* Various So Tiger, Much Shine accents
* Bright Glass Glow accents for Coatls, Imperials (Need to look good on rainbow dergs)
* Animal print accents (Leopard, Numinous Jaguar, Sacred Jaguar, Zebra print, snakeskin, feather wings, etc..you get the point)
* Robotic and Plushie accents
oz2YrQ2.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 3504 3505