Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Accent Trading Hub
1 2 ... 3222 3223 3224 3225 3226 ... 3504 3505
Seeking:

Offering:

Seeking:

Offering:

d8O5J7R.png
Looking for: [item=accent: chromatic visage] [item=accent: fiery visage] [item=accent: foxfire visage] [item=accent: ethereal visage] [item=skin: sonata] Have: [item=skin: reminiscence I] [item=skin: jinhua] [item=skin: quantum spectrum] 1.5kg Art like this [img] https://imgur.com/XElK8M7.png[/img]
Looking for:

Accent: Chromatic Visage Accent: Fiery Visage Accent: Foxfire Visage Accent: Ethereal Visage Skin: Sonata

Have:
Skin: Reminiscence I Skin: jinhua Skin: Quantum Spectrum
1.5kg
Art like this
XElK8M7.png

dFnwkLI.png
HkhtXgT.png
tNgQJvM.png

7A7cEAI.png
FObX7rS.png
oouioVf.png
O9f7K2d.png Slow replies! Pls be patient!
Have:

LF: gems or water themed accents
Have:

LF: gems or water themed accents
ZTh0YIX.png
Looking for: [item=accent: chromatic visage] [item=accent: fiery visage] [item=accent: foxfire visage] [item=accent: ethereal visage] [item=skin: sonata] Have: [item=skin: reminiscence I] [item=skin: jinhua] [item=skin: quantum spectrum] 1.5kg Art like this [img] https://imgur.com/XElK8M7.png[/img]
Looking for:

Accent: Chromatic Visage Accent: Fiery Visage Accent: Foxfire Visage Accent: Ethereal Visage Skin: Sonata

Have:
Skin: Reminiscence I Skin: jinhua Skin: Quantum Spectrum
1.5kg
Art like this
XElK8M7.png

dFnwkLI.png
HkhtXgT.png
tNgQJvM.png

7A7cEAI.png
FObX7rS.png
oouioVf.png
O9f7K2d.png Slow replies! Pls be patient!
@Fukii I would be interested in a trade for your "Skin: ying chun"! [center][skin= 38330][/center] I could offer this ums in exchange for it's a water themed ums: [center][item=skin: poseidon][/center] ----------- I would also be interested in [skin= 43559] I could offer a trade with this ums (although it's not a water themed ums I used it for one of my water dragons, so I thought that maybe it could have interested you) [skin= 45753] [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=77581651&skin=45753&apparel=35207,954,37886&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center]
@Fukii

I would be interested in a trade for your "Skin: ying chun"!
I could offer this ums in exchange for it's a water themed ums:
Skin: Poseidon

I would also be interested in
I could offer a trade with this ums (although it's not a water themed ums I used it for one of my water dragons, so I thought that maybe it could have interested you)
dragon?did=77581651&skin=45753&apparel=35207,954,37886&xt=dressing.png
Webp.net-gifmaker_1.gif
@Vanitatum the veilspun accent looks awesome, i'd trade ying chun for it :) i'll set up a CR?
But the second one is not exactly what i'm looking for, sorry!
@Vanitatum the veilspun accent looks awesome, i'd trade ying chun for it :) i'll set up a CR?
ZTh0YIX.png
Looking for:

I'm open to trades at the moment and will take eggs as partial payment! (1 egg = 260g)

Have on AH:

1500g (on AH)

2000g (on AH)

750g (on AH)
Looking for:

I'm open to trades at the moment and will take eggs as partial payment! (1 egg = 260g)

Have on AH:

1500g (on AH)

2000g (on AH)

750g (on AH)
gMiyAUd.png
hhh
hrnwWyL.png
She/her // FR +3
Wishlist
Please copy my user when pinging!
hhh
dahylcr-2cf555ba-8261-4b7c-a4eb-b31013543c25.png
[quote name="Fukii" date="2022-10-17 06:55:50" ] @/Vanitatum the veilspun accent looks awesome, i'd trade ying chun for it :) i'll set up a CR? But the second one is not exactly what i'm looking for, sorry! [/quote] Of course! Thank you for the trade! Did you have a price in mind for skin:Q? I'm having a lot of spendings lately but I want to see if I can let myself be tempted :)
Fukii wrote on 2022-10-17 06:55:50:
@/Vanitatum the veilspun accent looks awesome, i'd trade ying chun for it :) i'll set up a CR?

Of course! Thank you for the trade! Did you have a price in mind for skin:Q? I'm having a lot of spendings lately but I want to see if I can let myself be tempted :)
Webp.net-gifmaker_1.gif
@SleepyTomato

I don't have any of the skins that you're looking for but I was wondering if you would be willing to sell either of the following for pure gems if you still have them?

@SleepyTomato

I don't have any of the skins that you're looking for but I was wondering if you would be willing to sell either of the following for pure gems if you still have them?

saki_luluwi.png
@Luluwi hi, yes but let me PM you as to not clog up the thread.
@Luluwi hi, yes but let me PM you as to not clog up the thread.
1 2 ... 3222 3223 3224 3225 3226 ... 3504 3505