Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Accent Trading Hub
1 2 ... 2763 2764 2765 2766 2767 ... 3508 3509
Note: Please PM me if you have questions/etc. I hate to clog up the thread.

Have:

Skins:

Accents:

Customs:

I have a giant pile more in my hoard, if you have something that I seek please PM me and I look through it if I can find something that you like! I am also willing to sell those for gems.

Want:
Accents:

Skins:

@Takora
Note: Please PM me if you have questions/etc. I hate to clog up the thread.

Have:

Skins:

Accents:

Customs:

I have a giant pile more in my hoard, if you have something that I seek please PM me and I look through it if I can find something that you like! I am also willing to sell those for gems.

Want:
Accents:

Skins:

@Takora
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
Have:

Want:
Gems, for
Have:

Want:
Gems, for
have:

equipped, tentative, trades only:

want: gems

gold themed male coatl skins, male pc skins, f noc skins
have:

equipped, tentative, trades only:

want: gems

gold themed male coatl skins, male pc skins, f noc skins
______________________________ icef2.png
tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
@Mintie Hi! Unfortunately none of the ones you offered really interest me. I would be open to selling it, but it's equipped atm and I would value it higher than 1kg. Sorry!

@Claudea Hi! That one is a 10 print and I payed 5kg for it, unless your offer was significantly above that I'm not likely to sell that one.
@Mintie Hi! Unfortunately none of the ones you offered really interest me. I would be open to selling it, but it's equipped atm and I would value it higher than 1kg. Sorry!

@Claudea Hi! That one is a 10 print and I payed 5kg for it, unless your offer was significantly above that I'm not likely to sell that one.
qAcFMSh.png
Want;
- gems! willing to hold if you're interested in big ticket skins, and will give discounts for bulk purchases! if anything is on AH, I'm willing to haggle/beat or match LAH

-

Have:

Customs/Very Limited:

Tentative/Equipped:

tentative customs/very limited:
Want;
- gems! willing to hold if you're interested in big ticket skins, and will give discounts for bulk purchases! if anything is on AH, I'm willing to haggle/beat or match LAH

-

Have:

Customs/Very Limited:

Tentative/Equipped:

tentative customs/very limited:
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png
LF:
FT:
LF:
FT:
UZVTEBc.png
Have:

Tentative:

Very low chance of trading:

Want:
Skin for coatls,wildclaw, skydancers, imperials. nocturne
Keywords that I like from gasp: angel, arcane, crystal, cute, dark, filigree, flowers, glow, gold, high fantasy, jewelry/silk, magic, pastel, royalty, space, wings

Feel free to offer anything that's in that category :D
Have:

Tentative:

Very low chance of trading:

Want:
Skin for coatls,wildclaw, skydancers, imperials. nocturne
Keywords that I like from gasp: angel, arcane, crystal, cute, dark, filigree, flowers, glow, gold, high fantasy, jewelry/silk, magic, pastel, royalty, space, wings

Feel free to offer anything that's in that category :D
SWCvOOF.png

Have:

Want:

i accidentally ended up with two copies of genade instead of one of each like i was aiming for so im trying to fix that aksdfashkdfh qvq

Have:

Want:

i accidentally ended up with two copies of genade instead of one of each like i was aiming for so im trying to fix that aksdfashkdfh qvq
ezgif-1-e71bed4989.gif
@Sucrose

Are you willing to sell that copy of Crystal Diviner? I'm very much looking for a copy!
@Sucrose

Are you willing to sell that copy of Crystal Diviner? I'm very much looking for a copy!
sig-145.png
url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2228365/1]UM/ Festival Accents for Sale Here![/url]
@Silverishness
Yeah, feel free to toss an offer? :0
@Silverishness
Yeah, feel free to toss an offer? :0
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png
1 2 ... 2763 2764 2765 2766 2767 ... 3508 3509