Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Accent Trading Hub
1 2 ... 2615 2616 2617 2618 2619 ... 3504 3505
@Neraida
I’m afraid not, I’m really only interested in g/t or eggs atm!
@Neraida
I’m afraid not, I’m really only interested in g/t or eggs atm!
7oGYOVi.png
@MoonlitCacti Hello! I'm interested in
Would you be willing to sell it for gems? And if so, how much?
@MoonlitCacti Hello! I'm interested in
Would you be willing to sell it for gems? And if so, how much?
Have:

Want:

- Gems/treasure
- Other UM skins/accents
- Eggs (partial payment)
Have:

Want:

- Gems/treasure
- Other UM skins/accents
- Eggs (partial payment)
-o- She/her
FR +9
Hatchery
Dragon Search
Quests/Wishlist
earth_small.png
62641081.png
earth_small.png
@iodine Hello! May I ask for a price check on sunlit orchard? I'm also vaguely interested in 'the good, the bad' :)
@iodine Hello! May I ask for a price check on sunlit orchard? I'm also vaguely interested in 'the good, the bad' :)
HDlVg7g.png
HAVE

(whole collection here - mostly for reference, the ones I'm open to trade/sell atm are listed below)

WANT

Generally I like Skydancers and Guardians, but feel free to offer any breed accents. Accents and skincents are preferred, though I might like full-coverage skins that have a sea / swamp theme. Will take gems.

I love accents with a watery theme!

want specifically (in no particular order):
HAVE

(whole collection here - mostly for reference, the ones I'm open to trade/sell atm are listed below)

WANT

Generally I like Skydancers and Guardians, but feel free to offer any breed accents. Accents and skincents are preferred, though I might like full-coverage skins that have a sea / swamp theme. Will take gems.

I love accents with a watery theme!

want specifically (in no particular order):
1lu6sg3.gif
the seas are lovely, dark and deep...
but we have promises to keep, and miles to go before we sleep

velsim #52577, the not-quite-drowned. - wishlist | sales | accents
@arcani

I’m interested in flowering noble. What price are you looking for and/or what sort of accents do you like?
@arcani

I’m interested in flowering noble. What price are you looking for and/or what sort of accents do you like?
S8j1uIj.pngdarkfeather.pngUG8ccss.png
@Darkfeather

I would be looking for around 2-2.5kg for it
And as for other UMAs: I don't really have a specific theme I do like, so I wouldn't mind to look through accents to see if something catches my eye
@Darkfeather

I would be looking for around 2-2.5kg for it
And as for other UMAs: I don't really have a specific theme I do like, so I wouldn't mind to look through accents to see if something catches my eye
-o- She/her
FR +9
Hatchery
Dragon Search
Quests/Wishlist
earth_small.png
62641081.png
earth_small.png
@arcani

@arcani

S8j1uIj.pngdarkfeather.pngUG8ccss.png
@Darkfeather

Sorry, none of those really caught my eye sadly ):
@Darkfeather

Sorry, none of those really caught my eye sadly ):
-o- She/her
FR +9
Hatchery
Dragon Search
Quests/Wishlist
earth_small.png
62641081.png
earth_small.png
[center][font=mistral][size=6][b]» WANT «[/b][/size][/font] [item=accent: 4pp3ls11n1p11r1kunt4][item=accent: aleatory][item=accent: sunlit orchard][item=accent: swan lake (peacock)][item=accent: mors demin][item=accent: jackdaw][item=accent: dustspeaker][item=accent: the watchdog][item=skin: mercurial] (& other accents of similar themes) ----- [center][font=mistral][size=6][b]» HAVE «[/b][/size][/font] [item=skin: wandering nomad][skin=28611][item=accent: fera niteo][item=skin: within a dream][item=skin: moonlight sonata][item=accent: one way to go][item=skin: evenfall][item=accent: shnu][item=accent: harvest queen][item=accent: dark anubis][item=skin: vanadiini][item=accent: till dawn][item=accent: emotional stability][skin=31283][item=skin: wool over the eyes][item=skin: transition][item=accent: the sweeter the sun][item=skin: further][item=accent: drie][item=accent: palimpsest][item=accent: vertigo][item=accent: trilateral][item=accent: murder][item=accent: bjirrni][item=skin: no type of story][item=accent: weird fishes][item=skin: shiverwind][item=accent: snake oil][item=skin: ares flower][item=accent: volgende][item=accent: summer's end][item=accent: amira][item=accent: witness everything][item=accent: mudwitch][item=skin: thrall of thorns][item=accent: rituals][item=accent: maybe not][item=accent: the watch][item=skin: ii. EVIGILO][item=accent: you only wish][item=skin: one-winged dove][item=accent: rest of us][item=accent: Accent: Harvest Cloak][item=accent: oinas][item=Accent: korpikakara][item=Accent: Karakoram][item=Accent: Oderint dum metuant][item=accent: hit or miss][item= skin: ee-oh-lay][item= skin: ah, purity purity][item=Accent: Roving Falconer] Customs: [item=accent: more than magic][item=skin: apocalypse doctor][skin=33109][item=skin: three chords][item=skin: desert priest][item=accent: autumnal bounty] [emoji=star size=1] also willing to buy/sell for pure gems in some cases!
» WANT «

Accent: 4pp3ls11n1p11r1kunt4 Accent: Aleatory Accent: Sunlit Orchard Accent: Swan Lake (peacock) Accent: Mors demin Accent: Jackdaw Accent: dustspeaker Accent: The Watchdog Skin: Mercurial

(& other accents of similar themes)

» HAVE «

Skin: Wandering Nomad Accent: Fera niteo Skin: Within A Dream Skin: Moonlight Sonata Accent: One Way To Go Skin: Evenfall Accent: Shnu Accent: Harvest Queen Accent: Dark Anubis Skin: vanadiini Accent: till dawn Accent: emotional stability Skin: Wool over the eyes Skin: transition Accent: the sweeter the sun Skin: Further Accent: Drie Accent: Palimpsest Accent: Vertigo Accent: Trilateral Accent: Murder Accent: Bjirrni Skin: no type of story Accent: weird fishes Skin: shiverwind Accent: Snake Oil Skin: Ares Flower Accent: Volgende Accent: Summer's End Accent: Amira Accent: Witness everything Accent: Mudwitch Skin: thrall of thorns Accent: Rituals Accent: maybe not Accent: the watch Skin: ii. EVIGILO Accent: you only wish Skin: one-winged dove Accent: rest of us Accent: OINAS Accent: korpikakara Accent: Karakoram Accent: Oderint dum metuant Accent: hit or miss Skin: ee-oh-lay Skin: ah, purity purity Accent: Roving Falconer

Customs:
Accent: more than magic Skin: apocalypse doctor Skin: three chords Skin: Desert Priest Accent: autumnal bounty

also willing to buy/sell for pure gems in some cases!
1 2 ... 2615 2616 2617 2618 2619 ... 3504 3505