Skins and Accents
Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Accent Trading Hub
1 2 ... 2407 2408 2409 2410 2411 ... 3181 3182
@snartie I saw it sell for 1.5k last I saw on the forums if that sounds good to you!
@snartie I saw it sell for 1.5k last I saw on the forums if that sounds good to you!
o152-d05-Thrawn.pngo152-d02-Thrawn.pngo152-d03-Thrawn.pngo152-d04-Thrawn.pngo152-d05-Thrawn.png...unknown.png 2IQhSQn.png
@Thrawn

That sounds fine! I'll set up a CR :)
@Thrawn

That sounds fine! I'll set up a CR :)
JVuD44t.png
@Suntouched

Would you be interested in trading your for:

and

?

(That skin of yours is a dreamie!^^)

@Suntouched

Would you be interested in trading your for:

and

?

(That skin of yours is a dreamie!^^)

AcqaBuv.png
@Wait Hi there, thanks for the offer! Unfortunately I'm going to have to decline, as none of those really interest me. Sorry!
@Wait Hi there, thanks for the offer! Unfortunately I'm going to have to decline, as none of those really interest me. Sorry!
qAcFMSh.png
@Suntouched

No problem! :) TY!
@Suntouched

No problem! :) TY!
AcqaBuv.png
@Tarkin ;
Hello! I'm very interested in Dawn's Herald and was wondering how much you're seeking for it, if you have a price (gems/treasure?) Also interested in Little Dipper for the same question. Thanks a bunch! :)
@Tarkin ;
Hello! I'm very interested in Dawn's Herald and was wondering how much you're seeking for it, if you have a price (gems/treasure?) Also interested in Little Dipper for the same question. Thanks a bunch! :)
4nG0AbX.png
@brdey I’m at work so excuse the slow responses! I’m mostly looking for offers, they’re rare and retired lol! Also will accept 2014 fest stuff (especially a power pack)
@brdey I’m at work so excuse the slow responses! I’m mostly looking for offers, they’re rare and retired lol! Also will accept 2014 fest stuff (especially a power pack)
unknown.png
@Tarkin ;
Awesome! No worries at all on the responses. :) I'll try to look into previous prices and such to make a fair offer. Thank you!
@Tarkin ;
Awesome! No worries at all on the responses. :) I'll try to look into previous prices and such to make a fair offer. Thank you!
4nG0AbX.png
@brdey no problem! I’d love to hear them!
@brdey no problem! I’d love to hear them!
unknown.png
@Tarkin ;
For Dawn's Herald can I offer 1,500g + (valued ~1,000g or so)? ^^
@Tarkin ;
For Dawn's Herald can I offer 1,500g + (valued ~1,000g or so)? ^^
4nG0AbX.png
1 2 ... 2407 2408 2409 2410 2411 ... 3181 3182