Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | • { cala accents } • customs
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 334 335

Ahhh guys it's here :D I ordered it some time ago and just received the print. I'm glad it was accepted as I sent it in earlier thinking it might have covered more than 30%. I'll be sending these out in the morning and/or as soon as payment is collected. Thank you for supporting the first run of this accent!

@azrielen @Nymphalidae @Taigrr @Grimme

Ahhh guys it's here :D I ordered it some time ago and just received the print. I'm glad it was accepted as I sent it in earlier thinking it might have covered more than 30%. I'll be sending these out in the morning and/or as soon as payment is collected. Thank you for supporting the first run of this accent!

@azrielen @Nymphalidae @Taigrr @Grimme
mFkH05x.gifP89IXuq.gifuilYdph.gif3lCykkq.gifl2b7pW2.gifdq9I2bk.gif
Sent my payment- thanks so much! Looking forward to what other accents you come up with (especially if there male Ridgebacks or Mirrors involved)!
Sent my payment- thanks so much! Looking forward to what other accents you come up with (especially if there male Ridgebacks or Mirrors involved)!
@Calavera

oh my goodness OH MY GOODNESS

PLEASE PUT ME ON THE PINGLIST FOR MUERTO BELLO IF YOU EVER REPRINT IT, I NEVER KNEW I NEEDED SOMETHING IN MY LIFE AS MUCH AS I NEEDED THIS ACCENT
@Calavera

oh my goodness OH MY GOODNESS

PLEASE PUT ME ON THE PINGLIST FOR MUERTO BELLO IF YOU EVER REPRINT IT, I NEVER KNEW I NEEDED SOMETHING IN MY LIFE AS MUCH AS I NEEDED THIS ACCENT
@Solarin Oh my goodness (2) I've no words to thank you enough rofl! :D Thank you!

Because I want to give my clients a perk (for coming into the shop and waiting for the accent) if a list does not fill up for an accent print by the time I start delivering them, extras will go into the AH for 500 gems. I still have extra copies of Bello that have wandered into the AH if you'd like one now! One already sold and I dont even know how, that was super fast ovo;
@Solarin Oh my goodness (2) I've no words to thank you enough rofl! :D Thank you!

Because I want to give my clients a perk (for coming into the shop and waiting for the accent) if a list does not fill up for an accent print by the time I start delivering them, extras will go into the AH for 500 gems. I still have extra copies of Bello that have wandered into the AH if you'd like one now! One already sold and I dont even know how, that was super fast ovo;
@Calavera

Oh my, I'd love to buy it! I don't have enough gems at the moment, though! I need to wait for something to sell, first, but if it's still there by the time I do have enough I'll gladly buy it!! qwq
@Calavera

Oh my, I'd love to buy it! I don't have enough gems at the moment, though! I need to wait for something to sell, first, but if it's still there by the time I do have enough I'll gladly buy it!! qwq
@Solarin I will hold one copy for you, then, just mail me when you're ready. If by chance you don't manage I will put your name down for another print in the future ^^
@Solarin I will hold one copy for you, then, just mail me when you're ready. If by chance you don't manage I will put your name down for another print in the future ^^
@Calavera

Goodness, thank you so much! qwq
@Calavera

Goodness, thank you so much! qwq
@Calavera

GOD i NEEED the Candy Queen please put me in ping list :D
@Calavera

GOD i NEEED the Candy Queen please put me in ping list :D
@Protazky Aw thanks ovo done!
@Protazky Aw thanks ovo done!