Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | \ \ ~*~Starshine Scribbles~*~ / /
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 226 227
[center]@Dorufuu Could I perhaps get a Gold Coatl Tattoo preview on this fella? I can take all his tacky apparel off if need be. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4189032] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/41891/4189032_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
@Dorufuu

Could I perhaps get a Gold Coatl Tattoo preview on this fella? I can take all his tacky apparel off if need be.

4189032_350.png
5f5e68e3370da5fad7461cce22ab1b9b.pngad5109283b363cba9610b4bb60227997.pngdbd5fd6e012f759476ec1b9da2ce0224.png
@Frithe No problem! :D I just slapped it over the apparel. It only really covered up the inking on the neck and arm C: What a pretty coatl he is~ [img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/e8da36250c9cbd1b606e125013904e1a/tumblr_nbhq5dqfOm1qixj2qo1_400.png[/img]
@Frithe No problem! :D I just slapped it over the apparel. It only really covered up the inking on the neck and arm C: What a pretty coatl he is~ tumblr_nbhq5dqfOm1qixj2qo1_400.png
S T A R S H I N E ~*~ S C R I B B L E S
@Dorufuu

Oh thank you! Yeah he is my gene/breed project. He also dresses himself agh! God that accent is just gorgeous! Do I need to pay for it now or how does this work? I have never actually bought an accent save for the holiday stuff.

If I don't respond right away, I am leaving my house for a few hours to go to a concert.
@Dorufuu

Oh thank you! Yeah he is my gene/breed project. He also dresses himself agh! God that accent is just gorgeous! Do I need to pay for it now or how does this work? I have never actually bought an accent save for the holiday stuff.

If I don't respond right away, I am leaving my house for a few hours to go to a concert.
5f5e68e3370da5fad7461cce22ab1b9b.pngad5109283b363cba9610b4bb60227997.pngdbd5fd6e012f759476ec1b9da2ce0224.png
@Frithe Gosh, thank you! :D A slot is yours then! C: You can either send the gems now or whenever five slots are filled for the accent and I can ping you to send it then~ After I receive the payment from everyone who'd like to get a copy, I'll toss the accent in for approval before sending it to you and the others who ordered once I get the copies in! So now or later, both are A-okay! c:
@Frithe Gosh, thank you! :D A slot is yours then! C: You can either send the gems now or whenever five slots are filled for the accent and I can ping you to send it then~ After I receive the payment from everyone who'd like to get a copy, I'll toss the accent in for approval before sending it to you and the others who ordered once I get the copies in! So now or later, both are A-okay! c:
@Verceri @triska @Terza @Katherine Hey guys! We added a new section to the store for scales, feather and fur dying! A new accent for female imps has been added C: Lemme know if you'd like to stay on the general pinglist for both, or just for the tattoo-side. Thanks!
@Verceri @triska @Terza @Katherine Hey guys! We added a new section to the store for scales, feather and fur dying! A new accent for female imps has been added C: Lemme know if you'd like to stay on the general pinglist for both, or just for the tattoo-side. Thanks!
@Dorufuu
Oh my goodness the new ones are adorable! ;o;

Sadly I don't have any ladies that would fit 'em well but please keep me on the general list for everything~!
@Dorufuu
Oh my goodness the new ones are adorable! ;o;

Sadly I don't have any ladies that would fit 'em well but please keep me on the general list for everything~!
Accent Thread
Art Twitter's @ Cranneo
@Verceri Will do! Thanks so much!
@Verceri Will do! Thanks so much!
@Dorufuu can I be put on the list for the rainbow imp and pinglist for future accents
@Dorufuu can I be put on the list for the rainbow imp and pinglist for future accents
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@Niharike Of course!!! Thanks so much! C:
@Niharike Of course!!! Thanks so much! C:
@Dorufuu
May I be put on your pinglist? All of your accents are so lovely~ Sadly I just don't have the right dragon to put them on right now, or the extra spending cash. But hopefully soon I will!
@Dorufuu
May I be put on your pinglist? All of your accents are so lovely~ Sadly I just don't have the right dragon to put them on right now, or the extra spending cash. But hopefully soon I will!
V15vapj.gif
Accents
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 226 227