Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | HIATUS
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 65 66
@Pudi Can I grab a slot for Gold Cyber Ops and Royal Bliss? ovo I'd love to be on your general ping list too~
@Pudi Can I grab a slot for Gold Cyber Ops and Royal Bliss? ovo I'd love to be on your general ping list too~
@Pudi
Oh my lord, please put me on the pinglist for all of the accents and if you ever make more for male imperials!
@Pudi
Oh my lord, please put me on the pinglist for all of the accents and if you ever make more for male imperials!
yKp0KRf.png tumblr_nm5qqrkJlp1ryuus9o1_250.gif oyTHbGN.png
@pudi I know the first round is filled, but on the chance you do a second round, could you preview the gold and red Arabesque on Sultan? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4763655] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/47637/4763655_350.png[/img] [/url]
@pudi I know the first round is filled, but on the chance you do a second round, could you preview the gold and red Arabesque on Sultan?

4763655_350.png
doop doop doop~
@Pudi I would like a Dappled slot please, thank you!
@Pudi I would like a Dappled slot please, thank you!
@Pudi I'd love to get a slot for royal bliss.
@Pudi I'd love to get a slot for royal bliss.
3297899.png
@Pudi could I get a preview of the red cyber ops skin on this boy please?
@Pudi could I get a preview of the red cyber ops skin on this boy please?
1znak5f.jpg
@Pudi
I'd love to get a slot for royal bliss please? :3
@Pudi
I'd love to get a slot for royal bliss please? :3
504f80011beaedbc218e4f4b8bac8de685fdf63d.png
@Pudi

Thank you! And 220k, that sounds reasonable! ;D
@Pudi

Thank you! And 220k, that sounds reasonable! ;D
Missed a dragon? Looking for a color? Just can't stop adopting dregs?? Come on over!

trust_tny_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9yykll.png
@captaincaiti
Haha that's okay! I need to make the previews link more apparent.
Do you want me to list you for anything?
@captaincaiti
Haha that's okay! I need to make the previews link more apparent.
Do you want me to list you for anything?
@Grif
Listed you! Royal Bliss is in for print, you can send the payment either in gems or treasure :)

@Kiwitiger
Sure thing!

@Chulyin
There's a previewer on my tumblr blog linked in the first post! Here's a link too. Arabesque is gonna get a second run once it's back from the first print :)

@Kael
listed!

@Aerodactyl @Mesai
Listed! Royal Bliss is in for print, you can send the payment in either gems or treasure

@Rush
Here's a link to a previewer ;)
@Grif
Listed you! Royal Bliss is in for print, you can send the payment either in gems or treasure :)

@Kiwitiger
Sure thing!

@Chulyin
There's a previewer on my tumblr blog linked in the first post! Here's a link too. Arabesque is gonna get a second run once it's back from the first print :)

@Kael
listed!

@Aerodactyl @Mesai
Listed! Royal Bliss is in for print, you can send the payment in either gems or treasure

@Rush
Here's a link to a previewer ;)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 65 66