Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | HIATUS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 65 66
@Pudi squints at all the pretty male imp accents. I have no more male imps to use them on. OTL

But put me down for Cyber Ops white and Royal Bliss please? And ping list please? :3
@Pudi squints at all the pretty male imp accents. I have no more male imps to use them on. OTL

But put me down for Cyber Ops white and Royal Bliss please? And ping list please? :3
@Jazz
You know I could always provide you those~
Aight, listed!
@Jazz
You know I could always provide you those~
Aight, listed!
@Pudi

Would I be able to get a slot for the Royal Bliss? T_T It looks amazing, Also if you ever make a male guardian version, pleeeease ping me because I will buy them so fast.
@Pudi

Would I be able to get a slot for the Royal Bliss? T_T It looks amazing, Also if you ever make a male guardian version, pleeeease ping me because I will buy them so fast.
@Pudi

Can I be put on the ping list for the Gold Cyber Ops?

And could I buy the accent with treasure instead of gems?? I don't have many of those...
@Pudi

Can I be put on the ping list for the Gold Cyber Ops?

And could I buy the accent with treasure instead of gems?? I don't have many of those...
Missed a dragon? Looking for a color? Just can't stop adopting dregs?? Come on over!

trust_tny_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9yykll.png
@Pudi
Id love to be put on the list for the red and gold M imp Jewlery accent please :)
@Pudi
Id love to be put on the list for the red and gold M imp Jewlery accent please :)
4f4ec8b56b_98242060_o2.gif
@SparkedSoul
It should be okay now that the other accents sold :) Treasure price is 220kt

@Maye
Listed you. I just sent the accent in for print, so you can send the payment! Thanks!
@SparkedSoul
It should be okay now that the other accents sold :) Treasure price is 220kt

@Maye
Listed you. I just sent the accent in for print, so you can send the payment! Thanks!
@Niharike @Krat @Sitka @hat17 @Jazz @Harpuia
There's enough interest in the Royal Bliss accent, meaning you can send the payment now. It can go into print once I receive it!
price: 550 Gems
@Niharike @Krat @Sitka @hat17 @Jazz @Harpuia
There's enough interest in the Royal Bliss accent, meaning you can send the payment now. It can go into print once I receive it!
price: 550 Gems
@Pudi

Huuuuuu Arabesque @___@
@Pudi

Huuuuuu Arabesque @___@
@TerraFirma
Want me to list you? C:
@TerraFirma
Want me to list you? C:
@Pudi

Yes. ;n;
@Pudi