Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Devs' Accents] Gaoler M&F Crescent Moon
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 142 143
@Noivurn
Certainly! And I'd prefer if you could hold your payment until I ping everyone else for theirs. I feel a bit awkward holding peoples' money for long periods of time when they haven't gotten their goods yet.
@Noivurn
Certainly! And I'd prefer if you could hold your payment until I ping everyone else for theirs. I feel a bit awkward holding peoples' money for long periods of time when they haven't gotten their goods yet.
V15vapj.gif
Accents
@Endeavorly No problem!
@Endeavorly No problem!
PSojku2.gifG9XvqXb.gifbWUZhOx.gif4IOVVSW.gifSGoOc5w.gif
Up
Up
V15vapj.gif
Accents
Up
Up
V15vapj.gif
Accents
@endeavorly Oh wow, could I have a slot on the fae accent?
@endeavorly Oh wow, could I have a slot on the fae accent?
A pink and cream snake with butterfly wings. The Mottled Buttersnake from your bestiary! ~TYPHOON~
@Nehara

Certainly!
@Nehara

Certainly!
V15vapj.gif
Accents
up
up
V15vapj.gif
Accents
@Manda @Slacker @Niharike @Canis @FrozenNote @Nehara

Hey everyone! Since we've got enough people to submit in a 10 pack for Lumen, I've decided to go ahead and do that and sell the extra 3 on the AH. So if you can send in payment or tell me when you think you'd be able to scrounge up the gems, that'd be great!

Also @Neige , Since you got a treasure slot and the current rate I'm seeing is around 1:370, you can go ahead and send in 148k. c:
@Manda @Slacker @Niharike @Canis @FrozenNote @Nehara

Hey everyone! Since we've got enough people to submit in a 10 pack for Lumen, I've decided to go ahead and do that and sell the extra 3 on the AH. So if you can send in payment or tell me when you think you'd be able to scrounge up the gems, that'd be great!

Also @Neige , Since you got a treasure slot and the current rate I'm seeing is around 1:370, you can go ahead and send in 148k. c:
V15vapj.gif
Accents
@Endeavorly YAYY haha exciting, I'll send payment right now :o)
@Endeavorly YAYY haha exciting, I'll send payment right now :o)
KUtShk4.png 209.gifnFCN8hM.png
@endeavorly Awesome! Payment sent!
@endeavorly Awesome! Payment sent!
A pink and cream snake with butterfly wings. The Mottled Buttersnake from your bestiary! ~TYPHOON~
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 142 143