Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee Skin Contest
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67
[quote name="Undel" date="2013-06-23 21:29:50" url="main.php?p=mb&board=skin&page=31&id=112169#141873"]Yeah, at this point honorable mentions have to happen. There's over too much awesome in this thread. I'm not looking forward to judging this. :-/[/quote] Maybe like a thing of--like, one for each species and gender. I dunno. I'm blown away by literally every page of this thread, I cannot imagine trying to judge it. There are a lot of ridiculously amazing artists on this site, seriously.
Yeah, at this point honorable mentions have to happen. There's over too much awesome in this thread. I'm not looking forward to judging this. :-/
Maybe like a thing of--like, one for each species and gender. I dunno. I'm blown away by literally every page of this thread, I cannot imagine trying to judge it. There are a lot of ridiculously amazing artists on this site, seriously.
leS9e0K.png
I was originally going to do a lot more [ over 10 xP ] But I just got a new baby sister and I will be leaving to another state for vacation here soon, and I am just all filled up. Its probably not quite fitted to the theme, but in a way... Doesn&#039;t it remind you of a bright sunny day, drinking your cool glass of orange juice in the morning? XD Anyway, this is all I got. Lucky win? Most likely not. But it was fun doing this <3
2rgcmjt.png

Edit: Sorry it was HUGE for a moment.
Edit2: I am failing so hard at uploading.
I was originally going to do a lot more [ over 10 xP ] But I just got a new baby sister and I will be leaving to another state for vacation here soon, and I am just all filled up. Its probably not quite fitted to the theme, but in a way... Doesn&#039;t it remind you of a bright sunny day, drinking your cool glass of orange juice in the morning? XD Anyway, this is all I got. Lucky win? Most likely not. But it was fun doing this <3
2rgcmjt.png

Edit: Sorry it was HUGE for a moment.
Edit2: I am failing so hard at uploading.
Probably not going to win with this but it was fun. [img]http://i.imgur.com/aYfMmlN.png[/img]
Probably not going to win with this but it was fun.

aYfMmlN.png
Aratinga!
Obviously. Or at least I&#039;d think that&#039;d be the obvious name for my entry. :D A sun conure, for those non-parrot people.

skin_spiral_m_dragon--sunspiral_zpsa1915e8a.png
Also on Tumblr.
Aratinga!
Obviously. Or at least I&#039;d think that&#039;d be the obvious name for my entry. :D A sun conure, for those non-parrot people.

skin_spiral_m_dragon--sunspiral_zpsa1915e8a.png
Also on Tumblr.
So many rainbow skins *~*
So many rainbow skins *~*
vpuvys.gif
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/175/a/1/skin_mirror_f_dragon_elements_friendly_by_mrshuskey-d6aeyay.png

Needless to say it&#039;s not anything special. But I wanted to keep it as simple as possible, using colors based on the area map. And it was my first one ever... Hopefully these will get better with practice and patience. xD
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/175/a/1/skin_mirror_f_dragon_elements_friendly_by_mrshuskey-d6aeyay.png

Needless to say it&#039;s not anything special. But I wanted to keep it as simple as possible, using colors based on the area map. And it was my first one ever... Hopefully these will get better with practice and patience. xD
fire1.gif
tumblr_nxdfpaik0p1ukywbko5_100.png
Family
tumblr_inline_ny7iuhm48s1qmzhvw_540.png
@Undel

Do you know how much the skins will cost once the contest is over? I want to know whether I should save my currency or not.
@Undel

Do you know how much the skins will cost once the contest is over? I want to know whether I should save my currency or not.
[LF] Female Ice Imp Low 6 digit - 50k gemsbiDj7CC.png
@WindLuca
I&#039;m not sure if anyone told you this already and if someone has I apologize for butting in, but to re-size an image in SAI;

1. Open the image you want to re-size. In this case your dragon.

2. Click on the CANVAS (or press C on your keyboard) drop down menu (third option from the left, bellow the logo).

3. Click CHANGE RESOLUTION (or press R on your keyboard).

4. You should get a window like this: https://imageshack.com/scaled/large/96/cg7s.jpg, Make sure you have the CONSTRAIN PROPORTIONS box checked (and I personally prefer having the variables set to pixel, since you&#039;re trying to get to 350x350 pixel width and length) and then change the width value to 350* and your Length value will follow suit automatically.

*If your canvas Resolution is larger than 72 it&#039;d be handy to change that first, as it will automatically reduce your canvas size.

I hope this was clear enough to understand <3 I really like your design so it&#039;d be a shame if it was disqualified for being too large. Good luck!

Actually, GOOD LUCK to everyone, such a creative community and so many amazing entries <333
@WindLuca
I&#039;m not sure if anyone told you this already and if someone has I apologize for butting in, but to re-size an image in SAI;

1. Open the image you want to re-size. In this case your dragon.

2. Click on the CANVAS (or press C on your keyboard) drop down menu (third option from the left, bellow the logo).

3. Click CHANGE RESOLUTION (or press R on your keyboard).

4. You should get a window like this: https://imageshack.com/scaled/large/96/cg7s.jpg, Make sure you have the CONSTRAIN PROPORTIONS box checked (and I personally prefer having the variables set to pixel, since you&#039;re trying to get to 350x350 pixel width and length) and then change the width value to 350* and your Length value will follow suit automatically.

*If your canvas Resolution is larger than 72 it&#039;d be handy to change that first, as it will automatically reduce your canvas size.

I hope this was clear enough to understand <3 I really like your design so it&#039;d be a shame if it was disqualified for being too large. Good luck!

Actually, GOOD LUCK to everyone, such a creative community and so many amazing entries <333
one small picture coming right up
ridgebacksmall_zpsb990b1a5.png
one small picture coming right up
ridgebacksmall_zpsb990b1a5.png
[center][img]http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/6323/vhdj.png[/img] Monarch Skin :)[/center]
vhdj.png

Monarch Skin :)
larksigmini_zps8f6a8bda.png
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67