Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | --Raire's Studio-- [New SP F]
1 2 ... 99 100 101 102 103 ... 249 250
@Layenne90
Hi! It's not retired, all my accents are open for reprinting (except custom recolors) if there is enough interest! Do you want to be put on a pinglist of interest?
@Layenne90
Hi! It's not retired, all my accents are open for reprinting (except custom recolors) if there is enough interest! Do you want to be put on a pinglist of interest?
Accents_Signature.png Badge.png Adopts_Signature.pngtumblr_nrmb749SsO1u5amk7o10_75sq.png
@Raire Yes, please![emoji=heart size=1] I'm struggling with my patience and trying my hardest not to buy you a blueprint! :D ...probably, need more projects to focus on, so I can wait! ;)
@Raire

Yes, please!

I'm struggling with my patience and trying my hardest not to buy you a blueprint! :D ...probably, need more projects to focus on, so I can wait! ;)
d7AXFjC.png v7QguHk.jpg
Wishlist

LQEiBUc.jpg Gy02d3I.png
@Layenne90
Added! Just a warning, it's going to take quite some time, in the length of months, before I get to reprint it, since you're currently the only one interested <_<;
@Layenne90
Added! Just a warning, it's going to take quite some time, in the length of months, before I get to reprint it, since you're currently the only one interested <_<;
Accents_Signature.png Badge.png Adopts_Signature.pngtumblr_nrmb749SsO1u5amk7o10_75sq.png
Hey @Raire ! Im interested in buying your Spiral male accent of Starsun Rotation? Also how much kt/g would it be?
Hey @Raire ! Im interested in buying your Spiral male accent of Starsun Rotation? Also how much kt/g would it be?
dct6cq2-114b1547-3fa8-4b5c-94f0-0fef4947daf3.png
@Astr0fish
I'm so sorry, someone reserved the last copy of Starsun Rotation before you wrote that. I can put you on a pinglist for a second run, since it seems popular enough, and for a preorder it's only 500 gems, but nabbing a copy after the preorders go through is 550 gems.
@Astr0fish
I'm so sorry, someone reserved the last copy of Starsun Rotation before you wrote that. I can put you on a pinglist for a second run, since it seems popular enough, and for a preorder it's only 500 gems, but nabbing a copy after the preorders go through is 550 gems.
@Astr0fish
I do accept treasure, but the treasure amount varies by the gem ratio in the forums at the time.
@Astr0fish
I do accept treasure, but the treasure amount varies by the gem ratio in the forums at the time.
@Raire
That's ok! I have enough gems to pay for the skin ^^ I would love to nab a pre-order if I can.
@Raire
That's ok! I have enough gems to pay for the skin ^^ I would love to nab a pre-order if I can.
dct6cq2-114b1547-3fa8-4b5c-94f0-0fef4947daf3.png
Hello! I am pinging you because I'm about to buy blueprints to submit Sunstar Rotation for female spirals, and I wanted to confirm your preorder slots before I do so since it's been a while since you signed up for it.

@UndeadDahlia @princeofseaglass @Zelrune
Hello! I am pinging you because I'm about to buy blueprints to submit Sunstar Rotation for female spirals, and I wanted to confirm your preorder slots before I do so since it's been a while since you signed up for it.

@UndeadDahlia @princeofseaglass @Zelrune
@Astr0fish
Alright, I've put you on the list, thank you for your interest! I won't be able to buy the blueprints immediately or soon, so expect a delay before I can send the accent to you.
@Astr0fish
Alright, I've put you on the list, thank you for your interest! I won't be able to buy the blueprints immediately or soon, so expect a delay before I can send the accent to you.
@Raire

ABSOLUTELY YES!! thank you!!!
@Raire

ABSOLUTELY YES!! thank you!!!
0KZhsof.jpg
1 2 ... 99 100 101 102 103 ... 249 250