Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Venetian Dragons
1 2 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 197
@Ickyrus

Is Sweet Lace retired?
@Ickyrus

Is Sweet Lace retired?
@ancelstierre added to that list~ Unfortunately I don't have any spares, it could be a while before I can reprint that one D:

@Xypress added!

@Vibe I'm taking orders for a new version of Sweet lace without the face part if you're interested, it's over here. The new one is Sugar Lace
@ancelstierre added to that list~ Unfortunately I don't have any spares, it could be a while before I can reprint that one D:

@Xypress added!

@Vibe I'm taking orders for a new version of Sweet lace without the face part if you're interested, it's over here. The new one is Sugar Lace
Forum_Banner.png
@Ickyrus please let me know when you have copies available / plan to reprint Venetian Ridgeback! Thank you!
@Ickyrus please let me know when you have copies available / plan to reprint Venetian Ridgeback! Thank you!
yahahahactoWWO2.png yahaha
@Ickyrus
Can I be added to the slots for Fettuccine di Venezia please? :) thanks!
@Ickyrus
Can I be added to the slots for Fettuccine di Venezia please? :) thanks!
@Ickyrus
Hello!
Do you maybe happen to have Lord of Venice in stock?:3
Or how long would it take to reprint?^^
@Ickyrus
Hello!
Do you maybe happen to have Lord of Venice in stock?:3
Or how long would it take to reprint?^^
NmS5GYp.png LRsHRNT.png b8wk9GD.png DtPHRBn.png
@Ickyrus If you're still selling, I would love to buy a copy of Fiore Di Venezia and Fiore con Fronzoli from you :)
@Ickyrus If you're still selling, I would love to buy a copy of Fiore Di Venezia and Fiore con Fronzoli from you :)
@Ickyrus

Could you add me to the list for Venetian Beauty in case you ever get more in stock?
@Ickyrus

Could you add me to the list for Venetian Beauty in case you ever get more in stock?
Q9opeXe.png...8ydRw4n.png...o022-d01-L-Firtarian.pngo141-d02-Firtarian.pngo141-d03-Firtarian.pngo141-d04-Firtarian.pngs1-d2-Firtarian.pngs1-d14-Firtarian.pngs1-d16-Firtarian.pngs1-d4-Firtarian.png
@Ickyrus I'm not sure if this thread is defunct or not, but should it not be could I please be added to the list for Venetian Stag and Venetian Beauty reprints?
@Ickyrus I'm not sure if this thread is defunct or not, but should it not be could I please be added to the list for Venetian Stag and Venetian Beauty reprints?
@Ickyrus
hi i dunno if ure still active.. but man if you ever do a scurvy turvy pearly reprint i would love it for my sisters pearly. maybe add me to the general pinglist?
@Ickyrus
hi i dunno if ure still active.. but man if you ever do a scurvy turvy pearly reprint i would love it for my sisters pearly. maybe add me to the general pinglist?
@Ickyrus
Even if this thread is defunct... if you ever come back to FR, I would love to purchase a Fettuccine di Venezia accent. Your work is so beautiful!
@Ickyrus
Even if this thread is defunct... if you ever come back to FR, I would love to purchase a Fettuccine di Venezia accent. Your work is so beautiful!
1 2 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 197