Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [ Luunai's Accents ]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 575 576
@Luunai

Oh wow the black looks nicer than I thought it would on them. Hmm..I think I'm going to have to order one of each lol
Could I please be put on the list for the black one as well? For treasure?
@Luunai

Oh wow the black looks nicer than I thought it would on them. Hmm..I think I'm going to have to order one of each lol
Could I please be put on the list for the black one as well? For treasure?
CgtyAYW.png
@VareVerna
Alright. xD You got the last treasure slot for the black one!
@VareVerna
Alright. xD You got the last treasure slot for the black one!
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Luunai

Yay! xD Should I send it now? Or would you prefer it to be sent when you have the accent?
@Luunai

Yay! xD Should I send it now? Or would you prefer it to be sent when you have the accent?
CgtyAYW.png
@VareVerna
I usually prefer to get it upfront, so I can keep things organized and quick when I send accents out - but for treasure slots, if you prefer to pay afterwards, I'm good with it as well for the very first round, as the accent is brand new and has never been approved before :)
@VareVerna
I usually prefer to get it upfront, so I can keep things organized and quick when I send accents out - but for treasure slots, if you prefer to pay afterwards, I'm good with it as well for the very first round, as the accent is brand new and has never been approved before :)
ShDdjsG.gif ---
pV7y7eJ.png
@Luunai

I would prefer to pay right now if you dont mind? I have this irrational fear of if I wait, Im somehow going to end up spending the money and wont have it when its ready even though I know I wont spend it. ... If that makes any sense.
I dont know Im not good at explaining things (sorry!)
@Luunai

I would prefer to pay right now if you dont mind? I have this irrational fear of if I wait, Im somehow going to end up spending the money and wont have it when its ready even though I know I wont spend it. ... If that makes any sense.
I dont know Im not good at explaining things (sorry!)
CgtyAYW.png
Argh these are too cool x] If only I had more Imperials...
Argh these are too cool x] If only I had more Imperials...
64514_s.gif
@VareVerna
I think I know what you mean! xDD Yupp, feel free to send it over and I'll mark you down as paid! I hope to get the accent to you as sooon as possible, and thanks again for your order. c:

@Founder
Thank you so much! ;u; Yes, I guess that's the result of hoarding Gen1 dragons? ;P
But I'm definitely doing some accents for Wildclaws and other breeds soon, I just started out with Imperials because they worked best with this concept :)
@VareVerna
I think I know what you mean! xDD Yupp, feel free to send it over and I'll mark you down as paid! I hope to get the accent to you as sooon as possible, and thanks again for your order. c:

@Founder
Thank you so much! ;u; Yes, I guess that's the result of hoarding Gen1 dragons? ;P
But I'm definitely doing some accents for Wildclaws and other breeds soon, I just started out with Imperials because they worked best with this concept :)
ShDdjsG.gif ---
pV7y7eJ.png
@Luunai :OOOO! May I have a ping when you have some for Wildclaw males available :)?
@Luunai :OOOO! May I have a ping when you have some for Wildclaw males available :)?
64514_s.gif
@Luunai would i be able to get a preview of the gold dragon ? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1942209] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/19423/1942209_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Luunai would i be able to get a preview of the gold dragon ?

1942209_350.png
6wK2Jyk.png
@Founder Definitely! Only for dragon/tribal tattoos or for any accent I release for male WCs? :) @suzerain Here you go! [img]http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff484/Chiyo25/suzerain.png[/img]
@Founder
Definitely! Only for dragon/tribal tattoos or for any accent I release for male WCs? :)

@suzerain
Here you go!

suzerain.png
ShDdjsG.gif ---
pV7y7eJ.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 575 576