Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Male Coatl skin.
1 2
[center][b]Lokalitr, the Sun Thief[/b][/center] [center]male coatl[/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2973918] [img]http://37.media.tumblr.com/0d4febe86c5ba07bb7e246e49223e5c0/tumblr_n4w70hVJCl1tav32jo1_400.png[/img] [/url][/center] [quote]They say he was the greatest thief to ever live, with skin like shadow and feathers that shimmered like a moonless night. One night, while Sun was asleep, he crept into her bedroom and plucked every feather from her head. When Sun awoke she was furious. And, in her fury, she cursed whomever held one of her precious feathers to burn as bright and golden as she herself did. Our foolish little thief found it tricky to sneak and steal after that. Instead, with shimmering scales, he learnt to ply new tricks in daylight hours. But that is, perhaps, a story for another day.[/quote] [center][skin=3340][/center] [b]Status:[/b] accepting orders [b]Currently in circulation:[/b] 5 [b]Price, single skin:[/b] 2100 gems ([i]or[/i] Blueprint + 100 gems, [i]or[/i] Blueprint + 30,000 treasure) [b]Price, next group order:[/b] 800 gems [b]Pinglist:[/b] [LIST=1] [*] open [*] open [*] open [*] open [*] open [/LIST]
Lokalitr, the Sun Thief
male coatl

Quote:
They say he was the greatest thief to ever live, with skin like shadow and feathers that shimmered like a moonless night. One night, while Sun was asleep, he crept into her bedroom and plucked every feather from her head. When Sun awoke she was furious. And, in her fury, she cursed whomever held one of her precious feathers to burn as bright and golden as she herself did.

Our foolish little thief found it tricky to sneak and steal after that. Instead, with shimmering scales, he learnt to ply new tricks in daylight hours. But that is, perhaps, a story for another day.

Currently in circulation: 5

Price, single skin: 2100 gems (or Blueprint + 100 gems, or Blueprint + 30,000 treasure)
Price, next group order: 800 gems

Pinglist:
  1. open
  2. open
  3. open
  4. open
  5. open
Skin submitted today, post edited to reflect the change. :3
Skin submitted today, post edited to reflect the change. :3
@lokabrenna
The skin is gorgeous, how much would you ask for a copy?
@lokabrenna
The skin is gorgeous, how much would you ask for a copy?
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
@Takora Say 900 gems?
@Takora Say 900 gems?
@lokabrenna
Sounds reasonable to me. Can you ping or PM me when you have gotten the skins back?
@lokabrenna
Sounds reasonable to me. Can you ping or PM me when you have gotten the skins back?
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
@Takora Will do! :D
@Takora Will do! :D
That is an awesome story. At first I had even thought you had drawn upon a myth for that |D BRAVO~

But seriously, how did you come up with an epic name like that?
That is an awesome story. At first I had even thought you had drawn upon a myth for that |D BRAVO~

But seriously, how did you come up with an epic name like that?
s6uh36.jpg
@Nano It means literally "Colour of Loki" in Old Norse. :P

(And the story is sort of based on a section of Skáldskaparmál, specifically the part where Loki cuts off the hair of Thor's wife, Sif.)
@Nano It means literally "Colour of Loki" in Old Norse. :P

(And the story is sort of based on a section of Skáldskaparmál, specifically the part where Loki cuts off the hair of Thor's wife, Sif.)
@lokabrenna

Ahhhaaaaa! 8D Still, very, very smart. xD I applaud! Really!

I really, really want to buy this, but I have no where NEAR enough gems. :c I wish you the best of luck, though, since it's super awesome!

Actually- will this be a limited skin? Cuz if it isn't, I might somehow be able to scrounge up some stuff |D
@lokabrenna

Ahhhaaaaa! 8D Still, very, very smart. xD I applaud! Really!

I really, really want to buy this, but I have no where NEAR enough gems. :c I wish you the best of luck, though, since it's super awesome!

Actually- will this be a limited skin? Cuz if it isn't, I might somehow be able to scrounge up some stuff |D
s6uh36.jpg
@Nano I'll probably do at least another round of five or ten, if there's interest for it. :)
@Nano I'll probably do at least another round of five or ten, if there's interest for it. :)
1 2