Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Mays accents~
1 2 ... 503 504 505 506 507 508 509
@maye I have a question about your art! How do you manage to make your skins/accents so incredibly visible compared to the dragon's lineart and shadows? I feel like the approvers would rather beat me up in an alley than approve an accent with a slightly altered shadow layer. Have any secrets? Just need some advice from a professional if that's ok :^)

Your art is gorgeous btw!
@maye I have a question about your art! How do you manage to make your skins/accents so incredibly visible compared to the dragon's lineart and shadows? I feel like the approvers would rather beat me up in an alley than approve an accent with a slightly altered shadow layer. Have any secrets? Just need some advice from a professional if that's ok :^)

Your art is gorgeous btw!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@Maye hi there! Could I maybe get two [item=Accent: Graveyards Bounty]? I've been looking for them for quite a hwile, but I can never find them ;w;
@Maye
hi there!
Could I maybe get two Accent: Graveyards Bounty ? I've been looking for them for quite a hwile, but I can never find them ;w;
Art thread (tba)
35EJj0x.png
Kindryte
"Just here to collect silly little dragons in my silly little lair"
Imagine highlighting a forum signature.

Permas are both in my lair and hibden
I've been looking for this accent for ages

could you add me to the reprint pinglist? ♥
I've been looking for this accent for ages

could you add me to the reprint pinglist? ♥
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
@Maye

Hello can I be added to the pinglist for the accent Spider Queen? :0
@Maye

Hello can I be added to the pinglist for the accent Spider Queen? :0
rzrrjmF.gif
Hi there @Maye !

I saw this skin
Skin: Natures embrace

And was wondering if one is still available?
Hi there @Maye !

I saw this skin
Skin: Natures embrace

And was wondering if one is still available?
7JjMeLa.gifB18_L2.pngo296-d01-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d02-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d03-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d04-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d05-Alcatraz-System.pngAxPI6dO.pnghVtUeu3.pngB18_R2.pngWRPJKhj.pngTXNbUG1.gifgsKMpXM.png
ADb9Vnz.png
1 2 ... 503 504 505 506 507 508 509