Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Mays accents~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 508 509
@Maye
I hope that there won't be any edits needed and that it will be submitted without any issues.
Can't wait till I get mine!! It looks just awesome on my oddly-coloured imperial girl. ;^;
@Maye
I hope that there won't be any edits needed and that it will be submitted without any issues.
Can't wait till I get mine!! It looks just awesome on my oddly-coloured imperial girl. ;^;
maironbat100.png SPIRAL-septica.gif tumblr_o2njdv_YVOg1umbrmyo1_400.png 41_Septica-90.png
@Maye

I'm also interested in the Moon touched stained glass. :D
Put me on your list, please!
@Maye

I'm also interested in the Moon touched stained glass. :D
Put me on your list, please!
0A8CmoE.gif
@Aprikoko
I have added you too the list :)

I am going to sleep now so I won't be able to reply to any more messages till the morning. Thank you everybody for your support in this accent so far uwu
@Aprikoko
I have added you too the list :)

I am going to sleep now so I won't be able to reply to any more messages till the morning. Thank you everybody for your support in this accent so far uwu
4f4ec8b56b_98242060_o2.gif
@Maye Gosh, this is just beyond beautiful and very, very unique! I don't yet have a female who this would look nice on, but I come across one, I might be back with some gems. :3 Incredible job with this accent!
@Maye Gosh, this is just beyond beautiful and very, very unique! I don't yet have a female who this would look nice on, but I come across one, I might be back with some gems. :3 Incredible job with this accent!
Thank you very very much Chaotic uwu
Im super happy everybody enjoys my accent as much as I do!
@Chaotic
Thank you very very much Chaotic uwu
Im super happy everybody enjoys my accent as much as I do!
@Chaotic
@Maye
Can I have previews of both accents, please?
Here's the model: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=12970&did=850379
@Maye
Can I have previews of both accents, please?
Here's the model: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=12970&did=850379
8wF4Uc8.png
Ah crap! I'm at school right now and don't have the file on me u___u
Ill get you your previews when I get home!
@Ikunoche
Ah crap! I'm at school right now and don't have the file on me u___u
Ill get you your previews when I get home!
@Ikunoche
@maye I stripped her shes NAKED! arrgh, please can i see a preveiw of both? (im not entirely sure the colours will work but its sooo perdy ^^ Also i just saw your at school so no rush. She can be naked for a bit.. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/10119/1011817_350.png[/img]
@maye
I stripped her shes NAKED! arrgh, please can i see a preveiw of both? (im not entirely sure the colours will work but its sooo perdy ^^

Also i just saw your at school so no rush. She can be naked for a bit..

1011817_350.png
XsyYMAb.png
@Peony
I will certainly get you your previews ASAP uwu
I have a rather large obsession with apparel so seeing any of my dragons without it makes me weep inside so I will try to spare you that feeling!
I sadly wont be home for a couple hours yet though u___u
@Peony
I will certainly get you your previews ASAP uwu
I have a rather large obsession with apparel so seeing any of my dragons without it makes me weep inside so I will try to spare you that feeling!
I sadly wont be home for a couple hours yet though u___u
@maye
ahaha she doesnt have a /lot/ of stuff to wear but i bought it for her before she even grew up so its SO STRANGE to see her without it..
And i feel ya on the obsession front, im trying not to buy new dragons and just spend my treasure on dressing my current ones..
I just wont look at her. despite her new underbelly gosh its pretty.
@maye
ahaha she doesnt have a /lot/ of stuff to wear but i bought it for her before she even grew up so its SO STRANGE to see her without it..
And i feel ya on the obsession front, im trying not to buy new dragons and just spend my treasure on dressing my current ones..
I just wont look at her. despite her new underbelly gosh its pretty.
XsyYMAb.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 508 509