Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 ... 2279 2280
Perhaps it was because Rose was used to being the smallest dragon in any public setting, but she somehow caught sight of a dragon just as small--a veilspun with a vibrant pattern. Could that be...a harp? A positive excitement started to gradually overtake her anxiety. A harp was something that reminded her of home. She slowly approached the veilspun in the crowd, trying to appear casual. She noticed a lot of other dragons she didn't notice before, including a tundra swimming in the nearby river bank. She landed on her feet while keeping a respectful distance from the veilspun.
"That instrument is really pretty. Is that a harp?" She asked them.
Perhaps it was because Rose was used to being the smallest dragon in any public setting, but she somehow caught sight of a dragon just as small--a veilspun with a vibrant pattern. Could that be...a harp? A positive excitement started to gradually overtake her anxiety. A harp was something that reminded her of home. She slowly approached the veilspun in the crowd, trying to appear casual. She noticed a lot of other dragons she didn't notice before, including a tundra swimming in the nearby river bank. She landed on her feet while keeping a respectful distance from the veilspun.
"That instrument is really pretty. Is that a harp?" She asked them.
HJLIYn4.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
PngxIP9.png
LDkMPPP.png
8GgdVkW.png
mlHpBMC.png
nWiQNX9.png
n4tYGgU.png
The veilspuns eyes gleamed "Indeed it is a harp!" The small dragon said cheerfully, their wings fluttering with excitement. "Infact it's not just a harp, it's a Veilspun Verse, which can soothe the minds of any dragons that hear its melody!- I think atleast" They chittered, flicking their hear around briefly, watching the nearby dragons mind their business and keeping on the look out for anything unique like the swimming tundra in the distance before looking back at Rose, "Do you know alot about harps?" they asked, curiosity glinting in their pale eyes.
The veilspuns eyes gleamed "Indeed it is a harp!" The small dragon said cheerfully, their wings fluttering with excitement. "Infact it's not just a harp, it's a Veilspun Verse, which can soothe the minds of any dragons that hear its melody!- I think atleast" They chittered, flicking their hear around briefly, watching the nearby dragons mind their business and keeping on the look out for anything unique like the swimming tundra in the distance before looking back at Rose, "Do you know alot about harps?" they asked, curiosity glinting in their pale eyes.
mO8OIR9.png
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/749103/74910283_350.png?mtime=ZYfEszf3Whw.jpg[/img] It was Questions first time at this field, as he arrives he looks around to see what was going on Curious, but staying off to the side as he says "i wonder why Enigma said to come here, if i wanted to socialize i could have with my new clan mates." Question continued to look around and watch, Curious, but having spent much of his time with dragons he actually grew up with, he didnt seem all that good at making new friends, especially with those smaller then him he was always scared of harming the smaller dragons Enigma had allowed him to bring his jelly Drone, so his Drone floated beside Question, floating around as it examined its surroundings before resting on Questions wing [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/33304.png[/img]
74910283_350.png?mtime=ZYfEszf3Whw.jpg

It was Questions first time at this field, as he arrives he looks around to see what was going on Curious, but staying off to the side as he says "i wonder why Enigma said to come here, if i wanted to socialize i could have with my new clan mates." Question continued to look around and watch, Curious, but having spent much of his time with dragons he actually grew up with, he didnt seem all that good at making new friends, especially with those smaller then him
he was always scared of harming the smaller dragons
Enigma had allowed him to bring his jelly Drone, so his Drone floated beside Question, floating around as it examined its surroundings before resting on Questions wing
33304.png
((Hello :) I would really like to try roleplaying, I'm sorry in advance if my writing is horrible :P))

((Wait the tab button doesn't work here?! This is going to be harder than I anticipated :0))

A brown Nocturne with bright orange wings hovered above the clearing, peering down at the large group of dragons down below.
"Hey Milo, look at this!" He exclaimed to the platinum-and-terracotta-colored Fae sitting on his head.
"Cinder, what is it?" Milo paused in his reading, poking his head out and blinking at the scene below him.
"There's so many dragons down there!" Cinder said, his voice practically bursting with excitement.
"Uh-huh."
"Can we go talk to them? Please?"
"What made you think barreling into a crowd of strangers from different Flights is a good idea?" If Milo wore eyeglasses, he would have readjusted them just to look smart. Unfortunately, he doesn't wear eyeglasses, so he decided to cross his arms instead. The movement felt strange to his Fae body, and he twitched his frills self-consciously.
"But they look like they're having so much fun!" Cinder begged.
"...Fine." Milo knew that this is one argument that he couldn't win. I guess the Trading Post would just have to wait. He thought.
"THANKS MILO!" His best friend grinned, and before Milo could say anything else, shut his wings and dove down towards the clearing at dangerous speeds.
"Slow down!" He screeched, trying his best to hold on to Cinder's head.
His words were lost to the speeding wind.
The Nocturne snapped his wings open about 50 meters away from the ground, halting their fall, and he calmly glided over to an unoccupied spot next to the river.
“That was fun!” He cheered.
“That was fun. Okay.” Milo said dryly.
“Right, how about we meet back here in two hours?” Cinder asked, and then promptly bounced away before the Fae could reply.
Milo stared at the spot where Cinder had been a few moments before. He sighed, frills twitching once again.
I’ll just…read? I guess? He thought, settling on a nearby rock and opening his book.
However, he soon found himself observing the many other dragons in the clearing with curiosity. A Tundra swam past his rock idly, looking deep in thought. Milo watched a Fae with pinkish-calico-colored spots chat with a Veilspun holding a harp. He saw a dark-blue Ridgeback and his mechanical jellyfish wandering around the clearing, and so much more.
Ooh, I wonder what familiar that is… I’ll have to ask Fiona later.
So many different dragons, from different Clans and different Flights, all interacting peacefully with each other.
“We should bring Heather next time.” He said to himself. “Maybe she’ll make some friends.”

((NOT PROOFREAD))
((Hello :) I would really like to try roleplaying, I'm sorry in advance if my writing is horrible :P))

((Wait the tab button doesn't work here?! This is going to be harder than I anticipated :0))

A brown Nocturne with bright orange wings hovered above the clearing, peering down at the large group of dragons down below.
"Hey Milo, look at this!" He exclaimed to the platinum-and-terracotta-colored Fae sitting on his head.
"Cinder, what is it?" Milo paused in his reading, poking his head out and blinking at the scene below him.
"There's so many dragons down there!" Cinder said, his voice practically bursting with excitement.
"Uh-huh."
"Can we go talk to them? Please?"
"What made you think barreling into a crowd of strangers from different Flights is a good idea?" If Milo wore eyeglasses, he would have readjusted them just to look smart. Unfortunately, he doesn't wear eyeglasses, so he decided to cross his arms instead. The movement felt strange to his Fae body, and he twitched his frills self-consciously.
"But they look like they're having so much fun!" Cinder begged.
"...Fine." Milo knew that this is one argument that he couldn't win. I guess the Trading Post would just have to wait. He thought.
"THANKS MILO!" His best friend grinned, and before Milo could say anything else, shut his wings and dove down towards the clearing at dangerous speeds.
"Slow down!" He screeched, trying his best to hold on to Cinder's head.
His words were lost to the speeding wind.
The Nocturne snapped his wings open about 50 meters away from the ground, halting their fall, and he calmly glided over to an unoccupied spot next to the river.
“That was fun!” He cheered.
“That was fun. Okay.” Milo said dryly.
“Right, how about we meet back here in two hours?” Cinder asked, and then promptly bounced away before the Fae could reply.
Milo stared at the spot where Cinder had been a few moments before. He sighed, frills twitching once again.
I’ll just…read? I guess? He thought, settling on a nearby rock and opening his book.
However, he soon found himself observing the many other dragons in the clearing with curiosity. A Tundra swam past his rock idly, looking deep in thought. Milo watched a Fae with pinkish-calico-colored spots chat with a Veilspun holding a harp. He saw a dark-blue Ridgeback and his mechanical jellyfish wandering around the clearing, and so much more.
Ooh, I wonder what familiar that is… I’ll have to ask Fiona later.
So many different dragons, from different Clans and different Flights, all interacting peacefully with each other.
“We should bring Heather next time.” He said to himself. “Maybe she’ll make some friends.”

((NOT PROOFREAD))
5BsilZ9.png kCg59Z2.png IrmwTXC.pngfkWjutW.png
YMPbu9R.png hWPjBUy.png Bt9KLea.png5hF3FGk.png
[color=blue][font=carina]A busy-looking Skydancer was stumbling, holding a pile of scrolls. She had eyes the color of a snow-filled sky, and feathers in a flourescent pattern of white and blue. She wasn't looking where she want, and bumped into the group of dragons. "Oh!" She exclaimed, looking at the scattered scrolls on the ground. "I'm sorry!" [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75159619][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/751597/75159619_350.png[/img][/url]
A busy-looking Skydancer was stumbling, holding a pile of scrolls. She had eyes the color of a snow-filled sky, and feathers in a flourescent pattern of white and blue. She wasn't looking where she want, and bumped into the group of dragons. "Oh!" She exclaimed, looking at the scattered scrolls on the ground.
"I'm sorry!"
75159619_350.png
>FR+0
>I believe in Neuvillette supremacy
>she/her
>Chinese
>simps for twinks
>wishlist!
> art shop (closed)
>Get UnoReverseCard to 250 Likes
>Avatar
>minor
>Gaming is my oomfie
62eabedbf97a2c13388462f08a8b3461fae99675.png
SRmKvyd.png dzpnu.gif
0KhmY.gif
0wEQh.gif
4c6IK.gif
GCt5e.gif
nYC14.gif
CXBsH.gif
6wkW9.gif
Question, who was standing off to the side, not really in the group, continued to watch even as more dragons arrived, he lets out a humph, not much liking crowds, and this one seemed to be growing, when he saw the Busy looking sky dancer bump into a few of the dragons and drop her scrolls, he frowned, and said "glow, go help her please." His jelly drone floats off where it had been resting on Questions wing and over to the Sky dancer, using its tentacles to pick up many of the scrolls and hold them out to her as Question continued to look around, observing @ShinyYveltal12
Question, who was standing off to the side, not really in the group, continued to watch even as more dragons arrived, he lets out a humph, not much liking crowds, and this one seemed to be growing, when he saw the Busy looking sky dancer bump into a few of the dragons and drop her scrolls, he frowned, and said "glow, go help her please." His jelly drone floats off where it had been resting on Questions wing and over to the Sky dancer, using its tentacles to pick up many of the scrolls and hold them out to her as Question continued to look around, observing @ShinyYveltal12
Sunset was on his back, laying flat as he sighs. everything that happens in the world, and what had happened to him in particular got to him, so he needed to relax. it wasn't working at all either.
Sunset was on his back, laying flat as he sighs. everything that happens in the world, and what had happened to him in particular got to him, so he needed to relax. it wasn't working at all either.
8vRmfHR.jpg

tumblr_inline_ny7iuhIaIF1qmzhvw_540.png

ZhydIqY.png
@xenobug
“Thank you!” The Skydancer picks up the rest of the scrolls with the help of the drone. “Well, I should introduce myself, I guess. I’m Ganyu.”

(OOC: gehehe you can see where I’m going with my fandragons)
@xenobug
“Thank you!” The Skydancer picks up the rest of the scrolls with the help of the drone. “Well, I should introduce myself, I guess. I’m Ganyu.”

(OOC: gehehe you can see where I’m going with my fandragons)
>FR+0
>she/her
>Chinese
>simps for twinks
>wishlist!
> art shop (closed)
>Avatar
>minor
>Gaming is my oomfie
62eabedbf97a2c13388462f08a8b3461fae99675.png
SRmKvyd.png dzpnu.gif
0KhmY.gif
0wEQh.gif
4c6IK.gif
GCt5e.gif
nYC14.gif
CXBsH.gif
6wkW9.gif
@ShinyYveltal12
the jelly drone blinks its lights at Ganyu, before floating past her and landing on Questions wing, who had come on over while they where picking up the scrolls and says "this is glow, my jelly drone companion, my name is Question." he says poking glow, who promptly slaps him with a tentacle as he chuckles, grinning as he looks down at the much smaller dragon
@ShinyYveltal12
the jelly drone blinks its lights at Ganyu, before floating past her and landing on Questions wing, who had come on over while they where picking up the scrolls and says "this is glow, my jelly drone companion, my name is Question." he says poking glow, who promptly slaps him with a tentacle as he chuckles, grinning as he looks down at the much smaller dragon
"Pleased to meet you, Question. Quite a strange name you have."

@xenobug
"Pleased to meet you, Question. Quite a strange name you have."

@xenobug
>FR+0
>she/her
>Chinese
>simps for twinks
>wishlist!
> art shop (closed)