Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | { Five Nights at Freddy's Role Play! }
1 2
This role play is currently OPEN to join!

Side note: This will not be the role play thread; a second thread will be opened as the role play, just to sort it. :D
Also, I may open a Discord server, though I haven't decided yet, as I am not the best at keeping track of my Discord, lol.

:OOO, you actually are reading this!!
I really hope that there are some FNAF fans left out there, I'm glad to find anyone who still enjoys the game / books / anything else FNAF!
If you wanna join this role play, please have a good amount of knowledge about FNAF and it's timeline(s) and theories!

Okay, so this would be a role play based around the first game! Please keep in mind that a lot of the lore in this role play is speculation or head-canons, so they might not line directly up with canon or your head-canons.

Here is a list of roles that you can be!! (Keep in mind that after all these roles are taken, I will probably not be accepting anyone else in!! Sorry :< ))

- Foxy the Pirate (Possessed by Fritz)
- Bonnie the Bunny (Possessed by Jeremy)
- Chica the Chicken (Possessed by Susie)
- Freddy Fazbear (Possessed by Gabriel)
- Golden Freddy (Possessed by the Golden Duo, Chris Afton (The Crying Child) and Cassidy) (This role can contribute as two roles, one being Cassidy and one being Chris, or could be combined into one if I find this easier later on.)
- The Nightguard (Michael Afton)
- William Afton
- Henry Emily
- The Marionette / The Puppet (Possessed by Charlotte / Charlie Emily)

Taken roles:
- Henry Emily (taken by @WildDoesDoodles / Owner)
- Freddy Fazbear (taken by @straypunk)
- Foxy the Pirate (taken by @Amphista)

(The Puppet / Marionette and Golden Freddy roles do not have to be filled for the role play to start - I prioritize the main animatronics and Night Guard roles! If the others are not taken, those characters will be removed from the plot / subplots. That being said, I will probably be Bonnie if no one ends up taking the Puppet / Marionette role!)

General plot:

Shortly after the Missing Children Incident, Henry Emily and William Afton have found the animatronics acting... different. William rubbed it off as malfunctions, though tried nothing that would help fix it. Henry becomes increasingly paranoid and concerned as the Marionette / the Puppet begins to stalk him around. The previous night guard had gone missing, nowhere to be found, though it was speculated that he ran away. William decides this would be a good time to hire his son, Michael Afton, in place of that night guard to watch the animatronics at night. Michael is unaware of the dangers of being a night guard at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria and takes the job, half because he was afraid of what his father might say if he declined, and partly because he just wanted the money.

The animatronics think that Michael is William. They look similar, after all, being father and son. They seek revenge for their untimely demise.

(Michael Afton will not die in the role play - William Afton may end up getting springlocked near the end, though.)

There would probably be two major subplots, consisting of the following:
- The Animatronics and Michael (Golden Freddy, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy trying to kill the night guard, Michael Afton; the animatronics can communicate to each other, though only Golden Freddy and the Puppet can speak to people)
- Henry and The Marionette (Henry trying to figure out what's wrong with the animatronics while dealing with his daughter possessing the Puppet / Marionette)

(And I guess William doesn't have a significant role, so maybe someone who's less active than the other role players could take his role, I don't know lol, just throwing out ideas since I'm not entirely sure what to do with him)

Rules:
- ABSOLUTELY NO ERP OR NSFW RP!
- No romance (There aren't many characters and I wouldn't like you shipping the animatronics together in this role play.)
- Respect others
- Please have a decent knowledge about FNAF and its lore
- Please don't break the fourth wall or any of that kind of stuff.
- Don't fight over roles / beg for roles or stuff.
- Please be serious in the role play, no memes or meta jokes.
- Yeah, that's about it, have fun. :)

Role Application:

If you'd like to have a role, fill out this little bio! You can put head-canons into it, though I may ask you to remove / add certain head-canons that I think would better fit the role play.

Example: (I will be using my role here, Henry Emily)

Character's Name: Henry Emily
Type: Human (Note: if you were an animatronic, you would put something such as Brown Bear Animatronic (if you were Freddy) or Purple/Blue Bunny Animatronic (if you were Bonnie))
Pronouns: They / He
Description:
Henry Emily is around 40 years old. He's one of the co-owners of Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, the other co-owner being William Afton. He's on the shorter side when it comes to height, being somewhere around 5 feet, 5 inches tall. He has scruffy orange hair and a short beard. He constantly looks sleep deprived with dark circles under his eyes. He's an excellent mechanic and constantly paranoid. He has a slightly southern accent, though it isn't too strong. He is unaware that his daughter is possessing one of the animatronics he created, The Marionette / The Puppet. He doesn't trust anyone, not anymore.

After I review and possibly edit your application, you're good to go. :D

Ok, that's about it, make sure you read everything. ^^ Have fun!!
This role play is currently OPEN to join!

Side note: This will not be the role play thread; a second thread will be opened as the role play, just to sort it. :D
Also, I may open a Discord server, though I haven't decided yet, as I am not the best at keeping track of my Discord, lol.

:OOO, you actually are reading this!!
I really hope that there are some FNAF fans left out there, I'm glad to find anyone who still enjoys the game / books / anything else FNAF!
If you wanna join this role play, please have a good amount of knowledge about FNAF and it's timeline(s) and theories!

Okay, so this would be a role play based around the first game! Please keep in mind that a lot of the lore in this role play is speculation or head-canons, so they might not line directly up with canon or your head-canons.

Here is a list of roles that you can be!! (Keep in mind that after all these roles are taken, I will probably not be accepting anyone else in!! Sorry :< ))

- Foxy the Pirate (Possessed by Fritz)
- Bonnie the Bunny (Possessed by Jeremy)
- Chica the Chicken (Possessed by Susie)
- Freddy Fazbear (Possessed by Gabriel)
- Golden Freddy (Possessed by the Golden Duo, Chris Afton (The Crying Child) and Cassidy) (This role can contribute as two roles, one being Cassidy and one being Chris, or could be combined into one if I find this easier later on.)
- The Nightguard (Michael Afton)
- William Afton
- Henry Emily
- The Marionette / The Puppet (Possessed by Charlotte / Charlie Emily)

Taken roles:
- Henry Emily (taken by @WildDoesDoodles / Owner)
- Freddy Fazbear (taken by @straypunk)
- Foxy the Pirate (taken by @Amphista)

(The Puppet / Marionette and Golden Freddy roles do not have to be filled for the role play to start - I prioritize the main animatronics and Night Guard roles! If the others are not taken, those characters will be removed from the plot / subplots. That being said, I will probably be Bonnie if no one ends up taking the Puppet / Marionette role!)

General plot:

Shortly after the Missing Children Incident, Henry Emily and William Afton have found the animatronics acting... different. William rubbed it off as malfunctions, though tried nothing that would help fix it. Henry becomes increasingly paranoid and concerned as the Marionette / the Puppet begins to stalk him around. The previous night guard had gone missing, nowhere to be found, though it was speculated that he ran away. William decides this would be a good time to hire his son, Michael Afton, in place of that night guard to watch the animatronics at night. Michael is unaware of the dangers of being a night guard at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria and takes the job, half because he was afraid of what his father might say if he declined, and partly because he just wanted the money.

The animatronics think that Michael is William. They look similar, after all, being father and son. They seek revenge for their untimely demise.

(Michael Afton will not die in the role play - William Afton may end up getting springlocked near the end, though.)

There would probably be two major subplots, consisting of the following:
- The Animatronics and Michael (Golden Freddy, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy trying to kill the night guard, Michael Afton; the animatronics can communicate to each other, though only Golden Freddy and the Puppet can speak to people)
- Henry and The Marionette (Henry trying to figure out what's wrong with the animatronics while dealing with his daughter possessing the Puppet / Marionette)

(And I guess William doesn't have a significant role, so maybe someone who's less active than the other role players could take his role, I don't know lol, just throwing out ideas since I'm not entirely sure what to do with him)

Rules:
- ABSOLUTELY NO ERP OR NSFW RP!
- No romance (There aren't many characters and I wouldn't like you shipping the animatronics together in this role play.)
- Respect others
- Please have a decent knowledge about FNAF and its lore
- Please don't break the fourth wall or any of that kind of stuff.
- Don't fight over roles / beg for roles or stuff.
- Please be serious in the role play, no memes or meta jokes.
- Yeah, that's about it, have fun. :)

Role Application:

If you'd like to have a role, fill out this little bio! You can put head-canons into it, though I may ask you to remove / add certain head-canons that I think would better fit the role play.

Example: (I will be using my role here, Henry Emily)

Character's Name: Henry Emily
Type: Human (Note: if you were an animatronic, you would put something such as Brown Bear Animatronic (if you were Freddy) or Purple/Blue Bunny Animatronic (if you were Bonnie))
Pronouns: They / He
Description:
Henry Emily is around 40 years old. He's one of the co-owners of Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, the other co-owner being William Afton. He's on the shorter side when it comes to height, being somewhere around 5 feet, 5 inches tall. He has scruffy orange hair and a short beard. He constantly looks sleep deprived with dark circles under his eyes. He's an excellent mechanic and constantly paranoid. He has a slightly southern accent, though it isn't too strong. He is unaware that his daughter is possessing one of the animatronics he created, The Marionette / The Puppet. He doesn't trust anyone, not anymore.

After I review and possibly edit your application, you're good to go. :D

Ok, that's about it, make sure you read everything. ^^ Have fun!!
He / She / Any | Genderfluid
FR + 3 / EST Time Zone

local fnaf dca enthusiast,,
@WildDoesDoodles /waves/ i've always had a passing [s]hyperfixation[/s] interest for fnaf, but mostly in the first game's lore/story/atmosphere, so this looks super interesting! also if you'd like some writing samples, i've [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uv59XFHL_aoPoo_Z3vMYdRYs-gw_wq6bmBLltHI2aK0/edit]got some here[/url]~ i really like character crafting & doing funky things with nonhuman characters, so i'll be trying out for one of the animatronics! most likely Bonnie or Foxy [emoji=obelisk confused size=1] haven't fully decided just yet, but i am [i]kinda[/i] leaning toward Bonnie? [s]tho i also may have done a 180 and am Possibly thinking about snatching up Freddy's role??[/s] i'll most likely have a character sheet at least in the works by tonight! in the meantime, are there any specific headcanons or general stuff you'd want to avoid for the animatronics' characterizations/lore?
@WildDoesDoodles
/waves/ i've always had a passing hyperfixation interest for fnaf, but mostly in the first game's lore/story/atmosphere, so this looks super interesting! also if you'd like some writing samples, i've got some here~

i really like character crafting & doing funky things with nonhuman characters, so i'll be trying out for one of the animatronics! most likely Bonnie or Foxy haven't fully decided just yet, but i am kinda leaning toward Bonnie? tho i also may have done a 180 and am Possibly thinking about snatching up Freddy's role?? i'll most likely have a character sheet at least in the works by tonight!

in the meantime, are there any specific headcanons or general stuff you'd want to avoid for the animatronics' characterizations/lore?
tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png Achilles / Steven
. He / Thae / They / It » 1999
. Writer » Artist » Roleplayer
. FR +3 » Offline Weekends
d7a3cb0282df8d26e64689d7b0448262176660d8.png
[columns][center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/624059123444613120/1082545228612902993/tiny_feddy_icon.png[/img] [emoji=music note size=1] [emoji=blue star size=1] [emoji=music notes size=1] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/624059123444613120/1082561192372994048/tiny_freddy_icon_lighter.png[/img] [/center] [nextcol][b]Name //[/b] Freddy Fazbear [b]Type //[/b] Brown Bear Animatronic [b]Gender //[/b] Masculine [b]Pronouns //[/b] He [b]/[/b] It [b]/[/b] They [b]Description //[/b] [center]Laid-Back [b]|[/b] Vengeful [b]|[/b] Easygoing [b]|[/b] Protective [b]|[/b] Happy-Go-Lucky [b]|[/b] Impish Freddy is a large bear animatronic with velvety brown fur, rounded ears, "freckles" on his muzzle, dark eyebrows, and blue-gray eyes. He wears a simple black top hat and matching bowtie. As the lead singer of the pizzeria's band, he's rarely seen without his silver and black microphone. ----- [u][b]By day[/u][/b], Freddy happily sings and puts on a show for customers and kids alike; what other choice does he have, as a beast of metal, wires, and circuit-boards? Regardless, he takes pride in his role as band leader and the restaurant's primary mascot, no matter how much the pressure gets to him at times. While many find him off-putting and creepy at best, or over-saturated and "lame" at worst, Freddy has a certain charm to him that some adore. Sure, he's got some odd twitches and tics these days, but he's still a lovable teddy! [u][b]By night[/b][/u] is another story entirely. The line between programing and possession gets blurred heavily after hours, when everyone's gone home and the restaurant is dead quiet... aside from the activity in the office. Something about the liminal space that is the dark, empty pizzeria, makes the restless spirit within this bot to grow agitated and energetic. Each night is like a game to him, with set rules to follow. His role in this game of [i]punish their killer[/i] is a centerpiece; a twist in Bonnie [s]Jeremy[/s] and Chica's [s]Susie's[/s] usual patterns, to terrify and surprise the night guard.[/center] [b]Headcanons //[/b] [LIST] [*]Genuinely enjoys a lot of classical, carnival, and cabaret music; pretty much anything from the 50s & 60s is funky to him. Sometimes heard humming / quietly singing to himself or the other band members. [*]Adamant about keeping the "game" fair for the night guard, or any adult stuck in the restaurant after hours. Will not tolerate "cheating" from either side. [*]Gabriel and Freddy have kind of become the same entity, affected by the supernatural influences of the Marionette, as well as its own programming. [*]Has mostly negative feelings toward adults, the thought process often being "adults are incompetent and/or negligent ([i]because they let us die[/i]) at best, and dangerous at worst." [*]Incredibly protective of children, especially neurodiverse & "weird" kids. [*]Terrible at lying, though he rarely tries to do so anyway. [/LIST][/columns] [right][size=1]lemme know if anything needs editing, removing, or adding! also ye, i made those icons myself :3c they're from one of [i]Help Wanted[/i]'s achievement badges![/right]
tiny_feddy_icon.png

tiny_freddy_icon_lighter.png
Name // Freddy Fazbear
Type // Brown Bear Animatronic
Gender // Masculine
Pronouns // He / It / They
Description //
Laid-Back | Vengeful | Easygoing | Protective | Happy-Go-Lucky | Impish

Freddy is a large bear animatronic with velvety brown fur, rounded ears, "freckles" on his muzzle, dark eyebrows, and blue-gray eyes. He wears a simple black top hat and matching bowtie. As the lead singer of the pizzeria's band, he's rarely seen without his silver and black microphone.
By day, Freddy happily sings and puts on a show for customers and kids alike; what other choice does he have, as a beast of metal, wires, and circuit-boards? Regardless, he takes pride in his role as band leader and the restaurant's primary mascot, no matter how much the pressure gets to him at times.
While many find him off-putting and creepy at best, or over-saturated and "lame" at worst, Freddy has a certain charm to him that some adore. Sure, he's got some odd twitches and tics these days, but he's still a lovable teddy!

By night is another story entirely. The line between programing and possession gets blurred heavily after hours, when everyone's gone home and the restaurant is dead quiet... aside from the activity in the office.
Something about the liminal space that is the dark, empty pizzeria, makes the restless spirit within this bot to grow agitated and energetic. Each night is like a game to him, with set rules to follow. His role in this game of punish their killer is a centerpiece; a twist in Bonnie Jeremy and Chica's Susie's usual patterns, to terrify and surprise the night guard.

Headcanons //
  • Genuinely enjoys a lot of classical, carnival, and cabaret music; pretty much anything from the 50s & 60s is funky to him. Sometimes heard humming / quietly singing to himself or the other band members.
  • Adamant about keeping the "game" fair for the night guard, or any adult stuck in the restaurant after hours. Will not tolerate "cheating" from either side.
  • Gabriel and Freddy have kind of become the same entity, affected by the supernatural influences of the Marionette, as well as its own programming.
  • Has mostly negative feelings toward adults, the thought process often being "adults are incompetent and/or negligent (because they let us die) at best, and dangerous at worst."
  • Incredibly protective of children, especially neurodiverse & "weird" kids.
  • Terrible at lying, though he rarely tries to do so anyway.
lemme know if anything needs editing, removing, or adding!
also ye, i made those icons myself :3c they're from one of Help Wanted's achievement badges!
@WildDoesDoodles
ehehehe, thank ya! i've got a couple headcanons i might add, but i wanted to ask - what's your take on how the bots are affected by ghost possession? i like to view it as a kind of "mixed" sentience, with advanced programming & ghost memories clashing (which are affected by the pizzeria's activity levels), but wanted your take beforehand~
@WildDoesDoodles
ehehehe, thank ya! i've got a couple headcanons i might add, but i wanted to ask - what's your take on how the bots are affected by ghost possession? i like to view it as a kind of "mixed" sentience, with advanced programming & ghost memories clashing (which are affected by the pizzeria's activity levels), but wanted your take beforehand~
@WildDoesDoodles
oh sick :D
& here's the ones i've got so far!
  • Genuinely enjoys a lot of classical, carnival, and cabaret music; pretty much anything from the 50s is funky to him. Sometimes heard humming / quietly singing to himself or the other band members.
  • Adamant about keeping the "game" fair for the night guard, or any adult stuck in the restaurant after hours. Will not tolerate "cheating" from either side.
  • Gabriel and Freddy have kind of become the same entity, affected by the supernatural influences of the Marionette, as well as its own programming.
  • Has mostly negative feelings toward adults, the thought process often being "adults are incompetent and/or negligent (because they let us die) at best, and dangerous at worst."
@WildDoesDoodles
oh sick :D
& here's the ones i've got so far!
  • Genuinely enjoys a lot of classical, carnival, and cabaret music; pretty much anything from the 50s is funky to him. Sometimes heard humming / quietly singing to himself or the other band members.
@WildDoesDoodles
sweet~
really excited to see how many other folks join; i love seeing others' takes on these characters >:3
@WildDoesDoodles
sweet~
really excited to see how many other folks join; i love seeing others' takes on these characters >:3
@WildDoesDoodles
quick question; what's the minimum number of players you'd want in order to start? :o or does that have more to do with who takes what role? (example being we could have all animatronic roles filled, but we'd need a Nightguard player in order to start.)
@WildDoesDoodles
quick question; what's the minimum number of players you'd want in order to start? :o or does that have more to do with who takes what role? (example being we could have all animatronic roles filled, but we'd need a Nightguard player in order to start.)
...I currently have no idea what is happening with FNAF at the moment lol

On fandoms I'm into, I like Monster Hunter mainly, followed by Pokemon, Fire Emblem, Devil Survivor 2 (and I guess anything Shin Megami Tensei or Persona flavoured) and Digimon. I tend to be interested in anything that's got good fantasy adventure vibes, but I do also like survival horror vibes too.
...I currently have no idea what is happening with FNAF at the moment lol

On fandoms I'm into, I like Monster Hunter mainly, followed by Pokemon, Fire Emblem, Devil Survivor 2 (and I guess anything Shin Megami Tensei or Persona flavoured) and Digimon. I tend to be interested in anything that's got good fantasy adventure vibes, but I do also like survival horror vibes too.
2LHRMay.png
:') The last bit of FNAF I saw was... something with Springtrap, I think? Yes that is vague, but memory bad

Either way, I think this is a roleplay I'll have to pass on, but do ping me for any other group roleplays!
:') The last bit of FNAF I saw was... something with Springtrap, I think? Yes that is vague, but memory bad

Either way, I think this is a roleplay I'll have to pass on, but do ping me for any other group roleplays!
2LHRMay.png
I'll pass on 1x1s! I'm most comfortable with group roleplays
I'll pass on 1x1s! I'm most comfortable with group roleplays
2LHRMay.png
1 2